Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MNE] Munne丨POS 丨POD丨New Wallet丨Marketing丨Browser Game丨MunneU - University - page 56. (Read 300628 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Activity: 798
A silent time here...
Has dev already took the money and ran away?
The price is low it's normal the famous ponzi cryptodouble closed and dump all the coins
Buy cheap after the dump!

Lol - you can find an explanation for everything if you want to...
legendary
Activity: 1036
The price is low it's normal the famous ponzi cryptodouble closed and dump all the coins
Buy cheap after the dump!
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041
april 2015?  Grin

chalked this up to a loss awhile back but id rather hold a bag than sell at a loss tbh.

Notice i didnt put the 2015 Wink im still not sure thats the right year or decade;)
ITS Time to start giving out some Dates .. MC is not the Duke ..and this is not the wild west..
All though it kinda seems like the wild west looking at how us investors are treated .

ROADMAP ./.. GIVE US SOME DATES >>> it allready dipped below 1k .. you basicly used our money to finance your dream and gave us a nightmare in return.

That's what it is sluppy.  Embarrassed
legendary
ITS Time to start giving out some Dates .. MC is not the Duke ..and this is not the wild west..
All though it kinda seems like the wild west looking at how us investors are treated .

ROADMAP ./.. GIVE US SOME DATES >>> it allready dipped below 1k .. you basicly used our money to finance your dream and gave us a nightmare in return.

Activity: 382
Merit: 250
I lost big amount of money in Munne right now, Hopes are dying, plz Mchrome do something before you are called a scammer....................
legendary
Activity: 1111
crypto-enthusiast since 2012
Hey guys,

I've been holding Munne since the ICO, I bought a decent amount and had high hopes about Munne. Signing a PR deal with Micheal Terpin (A well known figure in the crypto-sphere), seemed like a pretty good deal. But honestly, I've had to sell a pretty large chunk of my Munne lately. Like most of you, I'm pretty bummed about being down 80% since my initial investment. But I've chalked it up as a loss, and made some back on other investments. To explain...

I read statements like this:
The ICO will give us the necessary funds to achieve our goals. Only a few selected Altcoins will survive in the long-term, and Munne is taking the essential steps to get to that point. We truly believe that within 2-3 months, Munne will be one of the top 20 altcoins in Cryptos!
Our main purpose is to create a visually attractive product, easy to use for all people, with permanent enhancements/support and a professional marketing campaign strategically planned to reach a massive public who will adopt Munne as their coin of use.

I'm not trying to troll, but so far I have seen many statements about what will be presented in the future, but nothing has come true yet. The above quote is from 3.5 months ago, and look where munne sits, no attention, no support, no interest outside of the few people who remain in this thread. It's a bummer reality.

To me (make that clear, it is my opinion, I'm not trying to force it) I feel like we are being stalled, the developers have promised this and that, but plans have fallen through, and not much has been released. I do in fact believe Bassguitarman (who is a respected figure/developer in another community I am a part of) that the developers are not coders themselves, but are contracting out work. This isn't really a problem to me, as long as work gets done and progress on Munne is made. But I feel the developers are stuck with many unfinished projects, and are trying to find the people to finish them. They aren't having much luck, and that would explain the stalling we see.

So far Munne has - A video game (which was not coded by Devs, but purchased almost as is). Which was supposed to be updated.
                        - A forum, which is honestly pretty nice, but not very used.
                        - A marketing contract, which I think we all feel unimpressed by so far, that will be finished in 2-3 weeks.
                        - And a bunch of plans which are now many months old. Including an unfinished University website.

I don't believe Munne was a scam, I think devs had all the right intentions, but I think they are struggling to find the people to do the coding for them right now. And I think investors have been stalled for far too long with weekly updates of "in the next few days" "in 3-4 days" "in a short time", only to get the same update a week or so later, after many days of silence.

I'm just saying this because I think those still holding onto hope, should take a step back and read back through the Devs posts, it looks like blatant stalling to me, with no direction.
Communication is everything in crypto, and I was under the assumption the Munne devs realized this when hiring a PR team.  I am anything but impressed with the communication and updates over the last few months. Hopefully you guys still holding onto munne will come out ahead, and maybe I'll have assumed wrong with a coin that with worth 10,000+ sats in a short time, but based off what I have seen so far, my hopes have faded, and so has my holdings.

Cheers, and good luck to you still in here regularly.

good post RCan06, I understand you. not much more to say anymore at the moment.  Undecided
waiting or selling
Activity: 285
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1050
april 2015?  Grin

chalked this up to a loss awhile back but id rather hold a bag than sell at a loss tbh.
legendary
Hey guys,

I've been holding Munne since the ICO, I bought a decent amount and had high hopes about Munne. Signing a PR deal with Micheal Terpin (A well known figure in the crypto-sphere), seemed like a pretty good deal. But honestly, I've had to sell a pretty large chunk of my Munne lately. Like most of you, I'm pretty bummed about being down 80% since my initial investment. But I've chalked it up as a loss, and made some back on other investments. To explain...

The ICO will give us the necessary funds to achieve our goals. Only a few selected Altcoins will survive in the long-term, and Munne is taking the essential steps to get to that point. We truly believe that within 2-3 months, Munne will be one of the top 20 altcoins in Cryptos!
Our main purpose is to create a visually attractive product, easy to use for all people, with permanent enhancements/support and a professional marketing campaign strategically planned to reach a massive public who will adopt Munne as their coin of use.

I'm not trying to troll, but so far I have seen many statements about what will be presented in the future, but nothing has come true yet. The above quote is from 3.5 months ago, and look where munne sits, no attention, no support, no interest outside of the few people who remain in this thread. It's a bummer reality.

To me (make that clear, it is my opinion, I'm not trying to force it) I feel like we are being stalled, the developers have promised this and that, but plans have fallen through, and not much has been released. I do in fact believe Bassguitarman (who is a respected figure/developer in another community I am a part of) that the developers are not coders themselves, but are contracting out work. This isn't really a problem to me, as long as work gets done and progress on Munne is made. But I feel the developers are stuck with many unfinished projects, and are trying to find the people to finish them. They aren't having much luck, and that would explain the stalling we see.

So far Munne has - A video game (which was not coded by Devs, but purchased almost as is). Which was supposed to be updated.
                        - A marketing contract, which I think we all feel unimpressed by so far, that will be finished in 2-3 weeks.
                        - And a bunch of plans which are now many months old. Including an unfinished University website.

I don't believe Munne was a scam, I think devs had all the right intentions, but I think they are struggling to find the people to do the coding for them right now. And I think investors have been stalled for far too long with weekly updates of "in the next few days" "in 3-4 days" "in a short time", only to get the same update a week or so later, after many days of silence.

I'm just saying this because I think those still holding onto hope, should take a step back and read back through the Devs posts, it looks like blatant stalling to me, with no direction.
Communication is everything in crypto, and I was under the assumption the Munne devs realized this when hiring a PR team.  I am anything but impressed with the communication and updates over the last few months. Hopefully you guys still holding onto munne will come out ahead, and maybe I'll have assumed wrong with a coin that with worth 10,000+ sats in a short time, but based off what I have seen so far, my hopes have faded, and so has my holdings.

+1

well said.
The website looks nice though Wink
All valid points .
I think the PR firm hasnt started the campain their waiting untill munne goes live with final release.(at least i hope so because i havent seen anything)
Thats the one thing that gives me some hope as an investor.

Final release now planned for ?? April probably ?

Activity: 325
Merit: 255
Hey guys,

We are at 1k! That means mchrono and his "Team" worked sooo hard that the ico-investors have lost over 80% by now.

Thx mchrono, thx munne-team...

are you selling while there is still some buy orders?

no I didn't sell one coin. I Will not sell any at this prices. All I want to say is:

If I would work like this devteam is working (and we paid them!!!) then I would be fired weeks ago!
legendary
Activity: 1111
crypto-enthusiast since 2012

We are at 1k! That means mchrono and his "Team" worked sooo hard that the ico-investors have lost over 80% by now.

are you selling now before the buy orders list get emptied?

Hi, we're here. We are working on new features for Munne University while we get content for courses, because the PR advised us to do it this way. In a short time, we will begin a private alpha to any investor (as long as they agree to avoid sharing information) so that they can watch the progress. We wish we could say more, but revealing more could take impact in the promoting the PR has planned.

Greetings,

Mchrono

"In a short time, we will begin a private alpha..."

What is a short time Mchrono?
All we need is news!

If the quote from BG was from MC then it would be today or tomorrow.
Meantime still no Dates / roadmap , starting to get a little angry again.
Price is turned to total shit no buy support or volume , it might be time to actually show investors something more then these "good news soon" posts before there are none left. (but what do u care u allready have our money.)

That's the problem sluppy. The only thing we can do is to wait.... Huh
legendary
Hi, we're here. We are working on new features for Munne University while we get content for courses, because the PR advised us to do it this way. In a short time, we will begin a private alpha to any investor (as long as they agree to avoid sharing information) so that they can watch the progress. We wish we could say more, but revealing more could take impact in the promoting the PR has planned.

Greetings,

Mchrono

"In a short time, we will begin a private alpha..."

What is a short time Mchrono?
All we need is news!

If the quote from BG was from MC then it would be today or tomorrow.
Meantime still no Dates / roadmap , starting to get a little angry again.
Price is turned to total shit no buy support or volume , it might be time to actually show investors something more then these "good news soon" posts before there are none left. (but what do u care u allready have our money.)

Pages:
Jump to: