Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MNE] Munne丨POS 丨POD丨New Wallet丨Marketing丨Browser Game丨MunneU - University - page 55. (Read 300628 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
You are so right Rcan. No word about the browsergame and we are waiting since weeks now without a real information. I think it is time for a big shitstorm against Mchrono and against Mr. terpin...
Fuck, the altcoinscene isnt funny these days...
Activity: 325
Merit: 255
Some images of Munne University. The preview version is near. Stay tuned

The preview version is almost ready. I understand that you want it ready for today, but even if at the moment it’s almost ready we need to check and polish several things and also create test content (using videos from other places), so you can see how the courses work.

We think that in 4-5 days we will start the preview but it's not a promise. We understand that you are sick of P&D schemes, but that's not our case, we will keep working. Please understand that what we promise is not something simple that is created in a few days. Every big creation takes time, nothing good comes from day to day developments.

Hello! We are ready, but we need to coordinate the launch with Terpin and his people. This days are a little complicated because we are between christmas and new year, which slows communication. Greetings.

Hi, we're here. We are working on new features for Munne University while we get content for courses, because the PR advised us to do it this way. In a short time, we will begin a private alpha to any investor (as long as they agree to avoid sharing information) so that they can watch the progress. We wish we could say more, but revealing more could take impact in the promoting the PR has planned.

Hello, as someone posted before, we finished the new version and we are ready for reviews, but we are waiting a confirmation from the PR to publish the date for the public alpha release. We want that some reporters analyze Munne University before we open the alpha to anyone.

Just posting this, so you guys can see the pattern more clearly, seems like nothing has really changed since my last post.
I don't understand why a PR would delay this launch for so long. Are they purposely waiting until the contract is over?

Anyway, good luck to all, and feel free to place bests on if the next update post will start with "In a short time".
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
I know how to find "profitable" investment Sad
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041
Munne selling under one 1000 sat again , dumpers dont think MC will deliver , Prove them Wrong MC and show us something that was worth all these longs months!

legendary
Activity: 2453
Merit: 1025
Energy coin master
Another warning of delisting from trex! This is annoying now.  Shocked

lol
This time I wait for the last day to catch some MNE
legendary
Activity: 994
Everybody should sell MNE and buy NAV, last chance to buy cheap navajocoin
Anon tech incoming and we'll see atleast 10k sat after that
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Activity: 382
Merit: 250
Another warning of delisting from trex! This is annoying now.  Shocked
legendary
Hello, as someone posted before, we finished the new version and we are ready for reviews, but we are waiting a confirmation from the PR to publish the date for the public alpha release. We want that some reporters analyze Munne University before we open the alpha to anyone.

Mchrono

Can't wait for the public to test this out! Smiley

Yes, its really time to get some action here....

Yes me 2 Id love to have a look at whats been done so far its been a long time and the natives are restless.

Im not botherd this might take a few extra days untill they iron out the details with PR , as long as we get to see whats been done so far in the next week or so.

Its been a long time My expectations are high.

Mchrono

Yes, its really time to get some action here....
Activity: 280

Mchrono

legendary
Activity: 1148

Mchrono

Thanks for the update mchrono
Activity: 250

Mchrono
Activity: 280
that could be it Smiley be ready!, looking forward to see the new version of UNI! Smiley
legendary
Finally some movement.
Why is that so hard ?

Thanks for the update awaiting the good news.

Maybe not everyone got the PM from MC , this is what i got.

Sluppy,  we are here. We finish a new version of university (ready for reviews) but we are waiting for PR Firm answer (we send a message to the pr firm yesterday to set up the date when we will make public for everyone munne university). As soon as we have his answer (today or tomorrow i think) i will let you know with a message on our thread.

Bye

Does this mean its open for review by investors ?
If so where do i sign up?
legendary
Finally some movement.
Why is that so hard ?

Thanks for the update awaiting the good news.
legendary
Activity: 1148
I see Mchrono was online like 30 minutes ago.  btw, I contacted Michael Terpin to get more info, waiting on his reply.
To those that still care and really looking for answers : please pm Mchrono here and contact Mr. Terpin thru email and on his twitter.
Let's work this out to get info today.

I have also done this but before you even said anything !)
I see Mchrono was online like 30 minutes ago.  btw, I contacted Michael Terpin to get more info, waiting on his reply.
To those that still care and really looking for answers : please pm Mchrono here and contact Mr. Terpin thru email and on his twitter.

I tried to contact Terpin -> no answer...
legendary

I think there are about 4 of us left and 2 of us have pretty much stopped caring.
legendary
Activity: 1111
crypto-enthusiast since 2012
Pages:
Jump to: