Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MNE] Munne丨POS 丨POD丨New Wallet丨Marketing丨Browser Game丨MunneU - University - page 54. (Read 300628 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Activity: 722
Merit: 500
StakeChain Community leader
If not huge volume @Bittrex today the coin is dead.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Alright Mchrono... Time to call terpin's company until they pick up and get the ball going
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Look at the op. Great targets - nearly nothing reached.
Def has definitely no idea how to realize something.

I am out.

Fuck You Mchrono.

Sell Munne - buy gaia!!!
Sell munne - buy NAV
When fuckers post this shit, you know it's time to dump gaga and nav
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
lol, watch this coin moon within 30 days??  Undecided
Activity: 382
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 994

I am out.

Fuck You Mchrono.

Sell Munne - buy gaia!!!
Sell munne - buy NAV
Activity: 728
You're welcome, everyone who said I was a fudder
Activity: 798

I am out.

Fuck You Mchrono.

Sell Munne - buy gaia!!!

I am out.

Fuck You Mchrono.
Activity: 566

Just ran accross this coin.

Have the devs kept their promises so far with this coin?  Just curious cause I see it's a self-mod thread.

Cheers!

No they haven't... yet
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net

Just ran accross this coin.

Have the devs kept their promises so far with this coin?  Just curious cause I see it's a self-mod thread.

Cheers!
Activity: 728
12:11 AM <•GEO_Jan> I looked a university and that was not impresive. some video's with crypto lessons
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041
Hey Mchrono, you see munne is up for removal on bittrex?! Let's get some shit moving...

Without a Massive PR campain this wont go anywhere anymore ,, they just let it die i doubt any of the ICO investors like me still support it or will ever buy another mne.
So it will need to be all "new" investors and those are hard to come by in crypto nowadays.

Now im having my doubts that any real work has been done on the project at all , a version of the university was shown near christmass to a select few (not me) but without content.
If the framework took 3 months+ when we can start expecting some releases near the end of the century.
The content is KEY to everything .. most important if no work has been done on this before christmass then i have no idea wtf the devs have been doing all this time ,i expect spending my money.

Dont worry , my stream of negative posts will stop now ,, this will be the last im counting it as a loss and moving on.

legendary
Activity: 1148
Hey Mchrono, you see munne is up for removal on bittrex?! Let's get some shit moving...
yeah that sums it up pretty good... it's been a long wait with almost no incentive to keep waiting, although to sell now would be at such a loss it's next to pointless.

I don't "invest" into new coins more than I'm willing to lose so I'll just hold what I have and forget about them till the end of time... or dev pulls head from ass.

PS

GAIA's platform keeps getting better (continued development) browser/wallet games work well, themes are cool... price is low

and maryj has had a good few days on trex but seems to be coming back down a bit and I wouldn't be surprised to see it down below 1000 again shortly

VDO I'm getting unsure of and would need to see the site get better/activity from dev before I buy any more

just my honest opinions and wouldn't have shared if dev even seemed to be trying a little with mne

good luck out there

GAIA's platform keeps getting better (continued development) browser/wallet games work well, themes are cool... price is low

My opinion! Gaia is a longterm HighRoller. Devs are very active and productive. That rocks!!!   Grin
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041
Soooo whats new today?

Any News Eta's or Roadmaps ?
Activity: 285
Merit: 250
Every day we wait i'am wondering myself about the PR, when will the big PR campaign start?

Even when the product isn't ready for release it can be promoted with screenshots from Alpha or product features/informations. Every other company is doing that so why don't happen here anything. No Twitter promotion, no press releases for crypto news sites, where's all the magic marketing stuff?

And the game could need a little promotion, too.
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
This could make a big comeback if it had any PR.

legendary
Activity: 1190
Kaspa
yeah that sums it up pretty good... it's been a long wait with almost no incentive to keep waiting, although to sell now would be at such a loss it's next to pointless.

I don't "invest" into new coins more than I'm willing to lose so I'll just hold what I have and forget about them till the end of time... or dev pulls head from ass.

PS

and maryj has had a good few days on trex but seems to be coming back down a bit and I wouldn't be surprised to see it down below 1000 again shortly

VDO I'm getting unsure of and would need to see the site get better/activity from dev before I buy any more

just my honest opinions and wouldn't have shared if dev even seemed to be trying a little with mne

good luck out there

Pages:
Jump to: