Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MN/POS 🚀 Mero 🚀AIRDROP Business platform & B2B network 🌏 - page 5. (Read 15617 times)

Activity: 156
Merit: 15
The price has not risen, but total volume has been extremely low, which is a positive signal in my point of view.
Extremely low total daily volume likely presents there are very limited guys wanted to sell their coins at current prices (very low prices).
Activity: 156
Merit: 15
Trading of MERO has likely got stucked today.
There are two possible reasons:
1) All weak hands out, panic sells stopped.
2) Smart investors don't want to sell their coins at cheap price, they waited to sell a bit later at much higher prices.
Activity: 97
Merit: 12
Payment rates rose, demands might increase soon when more participants join the campaign.
Participants might play important role to bring MERO to more crypto enthusiasts and more flow of money might come.
copper member
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
ATTENTION: We are being impersonated by @merocurrency. The community is not engaging in an ERC20 swap!

That is not true, we are a unique token with a different name:  Mero Currency

Many crypto currencies fork. Please stop the accusations. Your project is essentially dead, and its not "your" project its an open source work that we are continuing in the same original way.
Activity: 13
ATTENTION: We are being impersonated by @merocurrency. The community is not engaging in an ERC20 swap!
copper member
Activity: 33
UPDATE: Unfortunately due to the actions of one disgruntled person who has been helping mimimally with Mero Coin we are discontinuing the swap and finding a more peaceable way forward for those in the MERO community who have wanted to see progress and growth. 1/2
https://twitter.com/merocurrency/status/1141382960186384387

UPDATE:  There are accusation of spam or fraud from this individual which are completely untrue. Many crypto coins and community split for reasons of goverance or inacitivity. Our stepping forward is valid and we will not lower ourselves to attack those who are attacking us. 2/2
https://twitter.com/merocurrency/status/1141383544121516034
Activity: 140
There are so many scams...

You can traditional investments here. Find out latest PeerBerry review
https://www.welltrado.com/blog/tag/peerberry/
Activity: 1
just stay away from this 'project' . it isn't a scam however the team isn't responsive and it doesn't look very well prepare since they are even exploit and issue for long time. however been banned from the discord after expressing my disappointment when the only post after the exploit, fail wallet update was ' cb deposit and withdrawal re=enable' withotu any mention of the issue, if resolved or not. happy to have sold all my MN here.
Activity: 32
i just want to say that i'm excited for this. i've noticed that the devs always pull through when they announce something. wallet update in a week? BOOM, update in a week.
coin will be on crypto bridge in 2 weeks? BOOM, 2 weeks later the coin was there.
Activity: 714
Merit: 503
It looks like this mero is only interesting when viewed in terms of its ROI only (just like other cheap coin masternodes). I think there is something "different" that will be offered. Quite disappointed, but hopefully my disappointment is right, because if wrong, I have missed the golden opportunity to get profit from Mero.

It's already over 95% down in terms of price.there is no such disappointment here.
Activity: 280
Merit: 60
It looks like this mero is only interesting when viewed in terms of its ROI only (just like other cheap coin masternodes). I think there is something "different" that will be offered. Quite disappointed, but hopefully my disappointment is right, because if wrong, I have missed the golden opportunity to get profit from Mero.
Activity: 9
I found that Mero developed with the aim of helping companies improve their business operations and create reliable connections. Mero is supported through technology Blockchain. Mero worked to provide a business platform for effective and efficient companies. Smiley
Activity: 147
Merit: 12
Please help me with valid active nodes to add and sync my wallet.
My wallet has been in front of block number shown in MERO official explorer.
Please help me.
My recommendations for you are:
- Wait patienly to get next announcements from MERO team.
- Stay calm as one of helpful approach to stay away from potential panic sells.
- Keep your coins in your wallet, don't move them to any wallet, any exchange at the  moment.
Activity: 355
Merit: 10
Please stop selling lows and waiting for updated news from MERO team and Crypto Bridge exchange, everyone.
All things will be fine later this week.
Activity: 448
Merit: 252
The platform for business development, sounds impressive, let's see what happens in practice, I wait for news.
Activity: 168
Add "Mero (MERO)" to TOP Masternodes (Rating) https://l2rx.com

Your coin: "№ 503 Mero (MERO)" https://l2rx.com/add.php
copper member
Activity: 42

Website Twitter Discord BitcoinTalk

Mero is now listed at Bitglo.io

MERO/BTC Market

Regards, BitgloBill

Activity: 121
Merit: 92
What should I do with my MERO coins for now?
HOLD them or sell them immediately?
Any suggestion, please.

If you get the profit  then you should sell it now because the market is bearish trend and many coins have been deeply down .
you can using your money to buy some another valued coins which are cheaper.
Activity: 219
Merit: 10
MERO coin moved upward, and a little bit closer to 2k satoshi.
At the moment, MERO price (last traded price) in Crypto Bridge is 1999 satoshi.
Congrats for coming closer to 2k satoshi.
3k-4k satoshi to come for MERO.
Stay following its coming movements (mainly upwards ones, I guess).
Pages:
Jump to: