Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MN/POS 🚀 Mero 🚀AIRDROP Business platform & B2B network 🌏 - page 7. (Read 15617 times)

Activity: 100
Merit: 0
What has happened recently?
Any one knows something, can you share them with me, please.
The coin fell to 156 satoshi/.
Activity: 100
100k satoshi is only reacheable if MERO B2C/B2B platform release its official version and operate smoothly, successfully over long period of time.
Let's it be what it be, mate.
Let's MERO team freely, out-of-pressure time to do their works.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
At least, the MERO coin has recovered well to 1k satoshi.
Give it time to demonstrate that weak hands made wrong decisions to sell their coins below 1k satoshi.
Give it time please.
That's right, for any new project, it always takes time. And as a rule it takes a couple of years at best, you just have to believe and wait.
Activity: 1
Hi!

Trying to install a masternode on Ubuntu 16.04, but I get "Failed to start MeroCoin service." message after install.

Process: 2697 ExecStop=/usr/local/bin/mero-cli -conf=/root/.mero/mero.conf -datadir=/root/.mero stop (code=exited, status=1/FAILURE)
Process: 2685 ExecStart=/usr/local/bin/merod -daemon -conf=/root/.mero/mero.conf -datadir=/root/.mero (code=exited, status=0/SUCCESS)
Main PID: 2686 (code=exited, status=1/FAILURE)

Error: Cannot resolve -externalip address: ':14550'

Anybody have a solution or same problem?
Activity: 300
Merit: 12
At least, the MERO coin has recovered well to 1k satoshi.
Give it time to demonstrate that weak hands made wrong decisions to sell their coins below 1k satoshi.
Give it time please.
Activity: 112
The idea itself is very interesting and liked the marketing team Mero. Tell me for the company promotion participants have already received the first charge or not?
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
hmmm, it seems like everyone is waiting for something? I dunno maybe I'm wrong, I'm fairly new to crypto, feel free to correct me, if I'm right, the question is - what? need your feedback
Activity: 325
Merit: 10
MERO needs more time to accumulate enough before flying.
The coin has still been in accumulating phase.
And, please remember that MERO is just more than one-month-old project.
Activity: 69
I am new here.. so, what is Mero Platform? Why was it made and also what does it give?
copper member
Activity: 20
✅THE MERO TEAM ARE PROUD TO ANNOUNCE THAT OUR ALPHA VERSION OF B2C/B2B DIGITAL PLATFORM IS READY!! KEEP IN MIND THAT WE ARE ONLY IN THE EARLY STAGES 🎉🎉🎉

✅TO ENTER THE MARKET PLEASE FOLLOW THIS LINK: https://market.mero.network/

✅ONLY 1600 BLOCKS LEFT BEFORE WE HIT THE MAXIMUM REWARD!!!

✅Link to the bitcointalk Signature bounty: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4768507.new#new

✅Go fill out the form here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdTSzF8ly2dBGWEk3B0sX3v9fo9jXWdKKNIpGR1CHk6LlXj_A/viewform and remember to answer all questions!

✅As we said we are very proud to release our first B2C/B2B DIGITAL PLATFORM, and we will continue to develop on it, and this is only our first major step in the network market.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
Very interested in the Mero coin, but as the project itself. Perhaps while the price is cheap, it makes sense to buy more Mero coins, still Pos is also a good opportunity to earn extra.
Activity: 89
How about updated news on the signature campaign of MERO project, dev?
Have the one got massive supports from community after increasing payment rates for participants?
Activity: 8
1 guy has 30% of coins that are rejecting
Activity: 99
Merit: 11
This wonderful project will surely prosper especially their team and advisors are indeed professionals and expert in the field of ICO.  Good luck!
Activity: 79
I would like to remind all you guys that the lowest price of MERO in presale event is 40k satoshi.
So, please stop selling your coins at 2k-3k satoshi.
Activity: 97
The total volume traded in Crypto Bridge exchange plummeted to nearly 0.15 BTC.
There are almost no significant traded orders in the last 6 hours.
It seems that investors all waiting to see B2C/B2B platform for their next actions.
Activity: 107
Do you have any news on official launch day of B2C / B2B platform from MERO team.
Only promises till now.
Please let me know ASAP if you got them.
It takes time to fix all bugs and finish all necessary adjustments to get as perfect launch as possible.
Please stay calm and don't put massive pressures on MERO team.
They will certainly release the platform at the right time when all things done.
Activity: 89
Do you have any news on official launch day of B2C / B2B platform from MERO team.
Only promises till now.
Please let me know ASAP if you got them.
Activity: 90
It seems that the MERO campaign has attracted very limited participants.
Current payment rates (rose significant than the original ones) are good, but I think it might be more comfortable for supporters if required posts per week is 7 or 10, not 12 as current one.
Activity: 119
All of the best wishes for MERO project.
I am waiting for the first operational day of B2C/B2B platform from MERO team.
Sounds like small adjustments before official release.
Pages:
Jump to: