Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MN/POS 🚀 Mero 🚀AIRDROP Business platform & B2B network 🌏 - page 6. (Read 15617 times)

Activity: 325
Merit: 10
What should I do with my MERO coins for now?
HOLD them or sell them immediately?
Any suggestion, please.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
The JOIN PRESALE link isnt active on first page, pls see it.
It will probably need days or weeks to see the effects of coinmarketcap appearance on both daily volume and price of MERO.
Nevertheless, I believe CMC will give MERO project many amazing things.
Activity: 219
Lol, weak hands have shaken out again and forced the price dropping to nearly 1.2k satoshi.
Please keep your sell orders high, CMC will help MERO raising considerably sooner or later.
Stay strong, please.
Activity: 111
Even at current low price of MERO, MERO masternode investors has still been get massive returns from their investments.
One MERO masternode costs around $67, and monthly MN income has been estimated around $98 (VPS costs $5).
More importantly, it is only estimated monthly income, which might rise dramatically if the MERO price take off in the future.
Much higher income in reality if the price of MERO take off.
Activity: 14
What are the current plans for future exchange listings?
Activity: 100
Even at current low price of MERO, MERO masternode investors has still been get massive returns from their investments.
One MERO masternode costs around $67, and monthly MN income has been estimated around $98 (VPS costs $5).
Activity: 100
Good news for today!
Demands  in buy orders have risen, and supplies in sell orders have decreased dramatically.
Eventually, stupid investors likely stopped shaking their hands out and selling cheap coins after the successful verification with KYD team.
Activity: 96
As long as there is little liquidity, the price can be ignored. The price can increase easily up to 20K Satoshi, and can easily go to 1 Satoshi. The community is now still in the hands of no Mero coins or if there is a very small amount. The price is now regulated by the Crypto Bridge exchange.
You are right, mate.
It means that I should turn off my computer screen and come back later (might be weeks later) when liquidity of MERO rise considerably and its price at this point really reflects its real values.
Activity: 252
Do you plan to participate in conferences and meetings with investors. Can you hear about your project from the speakers?
The spreadsheet of MERO signature campaign has been available in Discord channel.
Please go there and get link of the spreadsheet.
Activity: 154
Merit: 4
b2b is a system of interaction between companies, most often - the supplier and the recipient. You are positioning your platform to all possible markets and business platforms or you want to focus on a local segment (equipment rental, for example). There are a lot of nuances in different types of business between enterprises, are you sure you can cover the whole planet?)
Activity: 358
Good project development.
Activity: 358
This is a very good B2B project, I like your project.
Activity: 151
Please cancel all your sell orders at low prices and move them to higher ones.
Please stop dumping and killing the coin by yourself like this.
Let's see it's ridiculous to dump MERO to lower prices than EAZY, lol.
Activity: 111
Why MERO team has not stated to help investors calm down a bit and stop dumping hard to much lower than 1k satoshi.
Stupid investors hurt the coin and contributed to kill this coin ATM.
Activity: 96
MERO has dumped hard today, and spammer appeared trying to spread FUDs and dump a little bit deeper.
OMG!
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
thithai547  listen, dear, I have no interest in arguing with you. I just expressed my point of view based on my observations.

I repeat, there is no special activity in social networks. A small number of supporters of the project. Inadequate Manager who does not answer people's questions.
On August 3, the alpha version was released, as the team says. Anyone test her? I doubt anyone ever watched it. Then announced the company bounty, the conditions are. But no table. Where is the transparency of the bounty members?  You say the award has increased three times. And the price was also released three times, unless of course the price fell more. What good is that?

All this leads to certain thoughts, if it does not tell you about anything, then I made conclusions for myself on this project. And let's shut you down. If you want to say something, then say your opinion for everyone.
Activity: 89
Now the company runs a bounty, but there are no payments on them. As far as I understand no payment was received, so bounty Mero coins are not sold. It follows that the team itself sells Mero coins or sells the exchange to which the team gave Mero coins for adding Mero coins. But all this is very bad for people of course.

p.s.  By the way, the Manager MeroCoin in General what that unclear, reads a subject of MAN and Bounty a subject, but is silent, there is no activity. Many questions of people remained without answers.
The rules are very transparent, lol.
The big problem is due to dramatic falls of MERO, payments (increased three times than the original payment rates) have not high enough to catch eyeballs of potential participants.
It is why we have rarely seen supporters of MERO in the forum.
Honestly, you have not shown solid evidence for your judgements.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
What has happened recently?
Any one knows something, can you share them with me, please.
The coin fell to 156 satoshi/.
Now the company runs a bounty, but there are no payments on them. As far as I understand no payment was received, so bounty Mero coins are not sold. It follows that the team itself sells Mero coins or sells the exchange to which the team gave Mero coins for adding Mero coins. But all this is very bad for people of course.

p.s.  By the way, the Manager MeroCoin in General what that unclear, reads a subject of MAN and Bounty a subject, but is silent, there is no activity. Many questions of people remained without answers.
Pages:
Jump to: