Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MN/POS 🚀 Mero 🚀AIRDROP Business platform & B2B network 🌏 - page 3. (Read 15617 times)

Activity: 2254
Merit: 831
Is it amazing news for you?
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/mero/
Eventually, MERO has been listed in the most favorite website in crypto ecosystem, coinmarketcap.com.
This site can help MERO catch more eyeballs and potential new flow of capital might come to MERO project soon.
Activity: 274
Merit: 26
MERO fell considerably recent hours.
Nevertheless, I don't see reasons to fall into panic sells.
Latest drops of MERO mostly come from effects of Bitcoin terrible falls, not come from internal factors of MERO project.
HOLD your coins tightly, everyone.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 3858
Farewell o_e_l_e_o
MERO came closer to break the important point, which is also a strong resistant point, at 2k satoshi.
After breaking it, I guess MERO will have great chances to fly to nearly 4k-5k satoshi.
Activity: 291
Merit: 20
I love my wife and my little girl
Today, sellers have started selling their coins at cheap prices again.
Why their believes on MERO project appeared and lost fastly like this?
Personally, I guess amazing things to come with MERO project and the whole crypto market, in general.
Activity: 45
Merit: 4
Good early signal when less sell orders in exchange (Crypto Bridge).
Only below 10k MERO in sell currently.
Activity: 546
Merit: 159
Today is a good day for MERO investors when they witness the coin recovered back to 1k satoshi.
Nevertheless, daily liquidity has been very low, continuously low since the first tradeable day in Crypto Bridge exchange.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 3858
Farewell o_e_l_e_o
Recent news from MERO Discord channel, KYD platform will announce succesful verification for MERO.
Stay tuned for their official news and from our beloved team.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
I am waiting for official news (should be succesful ones) on KYD verification from MERO team.
I wish that the team will publish it ASAP when got acceptance from KYD team.
Activity: 104
Merit: 12
Any chances for MERO to rise back to nearly 40k satoshi, which is the lowest price over the MERO presale event?
Currently, MERO has been traded around 700 satoshi, which means dramatic losses for early masternode investors, especially someone who invested into presale.
Activity: 127
Good news relating to MERO team's members announced recently in Discord channel.
You all should join and visit the Discord channel to get the news.
Activity: 132
My dream is to be a self-made billionaire
Has MERO found its bottom yet?
The price has not stopped falling and total daily liquidity has still been very low months after its start day.
Activity: 106
Unbelievable to see such dramatic drops of MERO to much deeper below 1k satoshi over the last 24 hours.
MERO team should do something, including releases of new products, apps, better communicational strategies.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Activity: 118
100k satoshi is only reacheable if MERO B2C/B2B platform release its official version and operate smoothly, successfully over long period of time.
Activity: 63
Some guys decided to sell all their coins (maybe a masternode investor) at 100k satoshi.
Very optimistic investors.
By the way, honestly I hope that MERO can hit this price.
Activity: 104
Recent days, Catocoin has gotten new big flow of money after listed in https://snode.co/
There are massive potential masternode investors.
I suggest the MERO team to ask the Snode owners to list our coin there ASAP.
Activity: 147
Required only 0.26 BTC in total to raise the price of MERO to 11298 satoshi in Crypto Bridge.
Therefore, personally it is ridiculous to see people kept dumping the coins to below 1k satoshi.
Activity: 154
When dumpers dumped all of their coins or most of their coins, part of those guys will feel a bit tired and stop dumping.
Real investors will take over their positions, they will hold their potential coins, and MERO will start growing from the bottom.
Don't worry for now, guys.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1018
Unfortunately to witness the price of MERO plummeted to below 1k satoshi, one more time, over the last 24 hours.
I believe that MERO will rally later, but it has been actually a bad, stressful experience.
Activity: 97
Take it easy, guy.
Let's weak hands do what they want to do, take losses.
We all should stay calm, use our coins for staking, masternode operations, and wait for exponential growths.
You are right, my man!
Let's wait till weak hands out of all their cheap coins.
After that, MERO will fly for sure.
Nevertheless, it takes time to shake weak hands out, to make them loss all their patience and start dumping all their cheap coins.
Just wait for  now.
Pages:
Jump to: