Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MOBU - The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange - page 24. (Read 33044 times)

Activity: 216
Merit: 1
There is something i wanna learn about MOBU .Is MOBU purely ethereum based token or in the future they are still going to have their independent Blockchain ?

Hello there Sodaf, there are no plans of owning an independent Blockchain yet.
As you might already know, Ethereum is well known, understandable, erc20 standard is familiar, fast and relative low cost.  Building own blockchain can be expensive.

Hope this helps answer your question. Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
There is something i wanna learn about MOBU .Is MOBU purely ethereum based token or in the future they are still going to have their independent Blockchain ?
Hello Everyone,

We'd like to share with you this wonderful piece: "Mobu ICO: Security, for security tokens"

In the Spring of this year, the U.S. SEC made it clear that security tokens will be heavily regulated, which scared hundreds of newly launched ICOs into finding utility purposes of their tokens, which were most likely intended as a fundraising method from the beginning. The truth is, registering as a security shouldn’t be detrimental to an ICO’s success. Mobu proposes to pave the way for dozens of security tokens to achieve that legal status and ease the growing pains associated with getting a security off the ground.

To read more, please visit here

Enjoy this write up and don't forget to share your thoughts on this.👆

This is a very good News about MOBU .. I can invest easily without any fear. Its rare  these days to see a regulation Compliant ICO Project like Mobu . Am very pleased to be part of this great community.
Activity: 48
Merit: 5
Hello All,

The AMA with MOBU  CEO  Juan Engelbrecht is live now!!

Please watch video here: https://youtu.be/4UgF816lAWQ
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
I have visited the website MOBU i have also gotten a little detail from this project, I also hope that the MOBU will become a phenomenon next year and its development is also smooth.
Activity: 216
Hello Everyone,

We'd like to share with you this wonderful piece: "Mobu ICO: Security, for security tokens"

In the Spring of this year, the U.S. SEC made it clear that security tokens will be heavily regulated, which scared hundreds of newly launched ICOs into finding utility purposes of their tokens, which were most likely intended as a fundraising method from the beginning. The truth is, registering as a security shouldn’t be detrimental to an ICO’s success. Mobu proposes to pave the way for dozens of security tokens to achieve that legal status and ease the growing pains associated with getting a security off the ground.

To read more, please visit here

Enjoy this write up and don't forget to share your thoughts on this.👆
Activity: 105
MOBU is a decentralized platform and end-to-end solution for ICOs. MOBU offers a complete blockchain solution to broaden the horizon and solve the problem of cryptocurrency developers who are hesitant and uncertain about all the procedures needed when offering security tokens to the cryptocurrency community.

This platform creates an abstract smart contract from which all ICO security tokens will be extended. MOBU abstract smart contracts will contain the codes required by the ICA security token to adjust to the ERC20 MOBU platform and MOB20 standards to adapt to the MOBU ideas and requirements.
Zye
Activity: 87
Dear Community,
Today we would like to share the most recent Youtube video by Mobu with you!

"Mobu ecosystem explained"

"A “lockup” utility to MOBU tokens for service providers will be introduced to be a compliant provider on the platform. Each service provider will submit a certain number of MOBU tokens that can`t be accessed for as long as that company remains a service provider on MOBU."

Here is the link so you can watch the video! 👇
https://youtu.be/kMf3mcySXLA
Activity: 234
Dear Community,
We are proud to share this Youtube Video by ICOGenious with you today!

"Mobu ICO Introduction"

Find out what Mr Larry C has to say about Mobu! Link below!  👇

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqeD1ExlEI4&feature=youtu.be
Thank you all for your support! Appreciate it  Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
Ensuring protection of both investors & ICO seems like a big deal to me, I don’t how useful this project is going to be FOR me per se but I feel like I can buy some tokens & sell them later for a better price & really think the price is going to rise
Activity: 378
Merit: 106
Various companies in industries such as mining, property development and retail will now get the opportunity to legally raise funds via MOBU. Cool Cool
Activity: 140

Hey ParRus, yes the unsold tokens will be burnt!  Smiley
I always liked the model in which the burning of coins. I think this is an artificial deflationary model. It usually has a positive effect on the dynamics of the coin price.
Activity: 152
This project is definitely good, but now is not best time for ICO projects. What will happen to the unsold tokens? - will they be burned?

Smart Contract will automatically generate MOBU tokens whenever purchase made. Mobu will not create all Tokens in advance so there won't be a necessity of Burning tokens as it was planned earlier. Issuing tokens only when purchased gains more investors confidence and trust in MOBU. Only sold tokens will remain in the circulation on MOBU Ecosystem and no additional tokens will be created.
I just checked the MOBU Website now and realized it remains 19 days for token Sale to kick off .Is that for the Pre-Sale? Besides,is there any Private Sale going on at the moment , i wanna know admin ?
Dear Community,

We are excited to share with you an exclusive interview with MOBU CEO Juan Engelbrecht!

"Well, I believe in a balanced life and still, want to climb Kilimanjaro and visit a few countries in the world like Norway to see the northern lights. For now, it is only MOBU MOBU MOBU!"

Check out the full interview to get to know more about CEO Juan and Mobu - https://www.chipin.com/mobu-ceo-juan-engelbrecht-interview/
Activity: 261
You mentioned the fact that the platform is for projects that are SEC compliant and obey all regulations.Can you share with us some of the regulations that you have looked at that you consider or probably give a scope of such regulations?I'm asking this because different jurisdictions have different  regulations which may sometimes be difficult to obey.

Genius,

The MOBU platform will take care of SEC compliance and compliance with other legal jurisdictions, so that the companies issuing security tokens can focus on their products and not be unsure of the legality of their token.
Activity: 42
Merit: 4
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company
You mentioned the fact that the platform is for projects that are SEC compliant and obey all regulations.Can you share with us some of the regulations that you have looked at that you consider or probably give a scope of such regulations?I'm asking this because different jurisdictions have different  regulations which may sometimes be difficult to obey.
Activity: 27
The main layout is eye-catching, and impressive.  That being said I would have liked to see a little more detail in the tokenomics section.  I am also interested in finding out what type of relationships you have developed with the SEC and other governing bodies.  I will definitely be taking a deeper look into your informational materials.
Pages:
Jump to: