Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MOBU - The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange - page 26. (Read 33082 times)

Activity: 422
Merit: 11
Mobu ICO Review — Part 1: Reimagining the Future of Tokenized Security

Mobu is a decentralized, blockchain centric initial coin offering (ICO) platform focused on the launching of security tokens. Legitimate businesses like retail giants, property developers, mining companies and more will be provided the opportunity to launch their own security tokens through Mobu’s end to end coin-launching platform.

Mobu truly wishes to connect authentic entrepreneurs to hungry investors by cutting out the red tape, middleman, and documentation needs rampant in the securities industry and capital fundraising. Their platform is incredibly feature rich, and provides businesses everything they need to create their security token from the ground up, becoming a stellar one-stop-shop for all coin development needs. But what brought about Mobu’s inception?
https://medium.com/@100xicos/mobu-review-part-1-reimagining-the-future-of-tokenized-security-ceb54703d47f
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
Greetings everyone!

We are excited to share with you an exclusive interview with MOBU CEO Juan Engelbrecht!

"Well, I believe in a balanced life and still, want to climb Kilimanjaro and visit a few countries in the world like Norway to see the northern lights. For now, it is only MOBU MOBU MOBU!"

Check out the full interview to get to know more about CEO Juan and Mobu - https://www.chipin.com/mobu-ceo-juan-engelbrecht-interview/

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Ensuring protection of both investors and ICO seems like a big deal to me, I don’t know how useful this project is going to be FOR me per se but I feel like I can buy some tokens and sell them later for a better price and really think the price is going to rise.

Well as you mentioned, Investors Protection against scam is the utmost . Am also an investor like you , there are some certain Personal background checks one needs to conduct before investing in any Project. Personally, i have done my review on MOBU Project and i find it somewhat credible and legitimate.We have different categories of investors.. We have Holders and Traders.If its your intention to buy and sell when price surge you are free to do things at your own discretion.
if investors need our data to avoid cheating we also have to look properly at the profile of the team we follow so that the same is not harmed. the point of doing business in the crypto world is to ourselves, accuracy and can take advantage of special moments afterwards Smiley

That is  a necessity when choosing a particular Project to invest. Investors must scrutinize the Project very well before venturing their funds. Like you said , its very good to examine critically the Profile of the Team to be involved in the Project . Sometimes, Project might be very good and the team turn bad.
We should be always optimistic that sales from this project could be a big success because I'm sure all the teams always promote this project very well.

Good Project like MOBU doesn't need excessive marketing because QUALITY Project always publicize themselves. Am 100% positive MOBU Project will explode . Its one in hundreds Project, different from some intransparent ICO Projects that floods the market nowadays..
Activity: 234
Hello Everyone,

Spice up your day with this super informative interview with Frikkie Van Biljon, CTO of Mobu.

"My name is Frikkie van Biljon.  I am a senior software developer from South Africa.  I am currently working for one of the largest software development companies in SA and portrays the role of Tech Lead JavaScript dev.  I have a Bsc in Information Technology obtained from the North-west University."

MOBU is a Blockchain Platform for Launching Compliant Security Tokens: Interview with Frikkie Van Biljon, CTO of Mobu

Read More https://www.techbullion.com/mobu-is-a-blockchain-platform-for-launching-compliant-security-tokens-interview-with-frikkie-van-biljon-cto-of-mobu/
Activity: 1246
Merit: 768
Rollbit - Crypto Futures
Ensuring protection of both investors and ICO seems like a big deal to me, I don’t know how useful this project is going to be FOR me per se but I feel like I can buy some tokens and sell them later for a better price and really think the price is going to rise.

Well as you mentioned, Investors Protection against scam is the utmost . Am also an investor like you , there are some certain Personal background checks one needs to conduct before investing in any Project. Personally, i have done my review on MOBU Project and i find it somewhat credible and legitimate.We have different categories of investors.. We have Holders and Traders.If its your intention to buy and sell when price surge you are free to do things at your own discretion.
if investors need our data to avoid cheating we also have to look properly at the profile of the team we follow so that the same is not harmed. the point of doing business in the crypto world is to ourselves, accuracy and can take advantage of special moments afterwards Smiley
Activity: 172
We should be always optimistic that sales from this project could be a big success because I'm sure all the teams always promote this project very well.

Activity: 454
Merit: 100
with a long-duration ico I think MOBU project can achieve maximum sales and investors attracted to the project

Though what you felt about conducting Token sales for long time is somewhat right . I believe good Project will be recognized by Smart investors  and sometimes good Project like MOBU get oversubscribed within short period of time.Its not necessary to conduct long term sales when you have a very good Project unless this the  Project Management decision.
Activity: 12
Có vẻ như tất cả mọi thứ tuyệt vời và đẹp trai. Tôi thực sự chắc chắn rằng dự án này sẽ thu hút nhiều người tham gia. Tôi đã truy cập trang web, tôi có thông tin rõ ràng và đầy đủ ở đó. Chỉ cần hy vọng cho chiến lược xúc tiến tốt nhất sau đó. Chúng tôi sẽ tiếp tục theo dõi, để xem sự phát triển của dự án MOBU. tôi rất yêu quý và ki vọng vào nó
with a long-duration ico I think MOBU project can achieve maximum sales and investors attracted to the project

Thanks a lot for your support  Smiley
Activity: 308
Hello Everyone,

We're happy to share with you this amazing piece of Mobu.

"ICOs are Disrupting the Investment Ecosystem!"

An IPO offers a chance to make big money quickly by getting in on the ground floor of the next new Google or Facebook but an ICO offers a chance to make big money quickly by getting in on the next new money”.

Start-ups issuing digital tokens have raised money at a faster pace than any other venture capital funding ever! Gnosis an application based on the Ethereum blockchain, raised an astonishing $12.5 million in 12 minutes on April 24!

To read more, please visit here  Smiley

https://medium.com/@MOBU/icos-are-disrupting-the-investment-ecosystem-c84287fcab26
Activity: 261
The claimed security MOBU token registered under SEC?

If MOBU raises $30m USD it will develop a secondary market for MOBU ICO`s. This will be a full worldwide regulatory approved crypto exchange including SEC approval, KYC/AML, authorised investors, etc.
Activity: 187
The claimed security MOBU token registered under SEC?
no need for this in the market...also, team photos. some of them are from google images. hmmm!!!!!

There is a huge need for a decentralized organized ICO platform for launching security tokens. It opens crypto up to a much larger professional market! Access to these funds make the current crypto market look very small by comparison, being the first to unlock this market is a big deal!
Mobu Token Standard Price is $0.14 usd. Token will be issued on Purchase .The Secured and reccomenedd mean of token Purchase are as follows: Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Litcoin (LTC), Bitcoin Cash(BCH), DASH or FIAT (USD).

The base token price is actually $0.15 and the accepted currencies are ETH, BTC, BCH, EOS and FIAT Smiley
Activity: 36
no need for this in the market...also, team photos. some of them are from google images. hmmm!!!!!
Mobu Token Standard Price is $0.14 usd. Token will be issued on Purchase .The Secured and reccomenedd mean of token Purchase are as follows: Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Litcoin (LTC), Bitcoin Cash(BCH), DASH or FIAT (USD).
Pages:
Jump to: