Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MOBU - The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange - page 27. (Read 33044 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Hi guys am really taking my time to learn about Mobu Project.. I have done a lot of personal search and realized this Project is a Game changer. I learnt real businesses wishing to raise capital by issuing security tokens will build their ICOs on the MOBU platform and MOBU will creates an abstract smart contract from which all security token ICOs will be extended. This is amazing and its going to be very HUGE!
I am very interested in your project. I often invest in ICO and the MOBU project has a number of promising moments. I will support the MOBU project!

ICO obviously have categories , there are some Junks ICO's that floods everywhere these day.Investors needs to be very careful. Mobu is a Legitimate ICO Project , regulation compliant ICO and accredited Project. There is no cause for fear or uncertainty Investing in MOBU Project .
Zye
Activity: 87
Merit: 1
Do we need KYC for token sale?
And where to go for the KYC process please

Hello there Sitimunirah! Neither pre-sale nor main sale contributors need to go through KYC/AML process. Non accredited investors from USA may not participate Smiley
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
Do we need KYC for token sale?
And where to go for the KYC process please
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
SESAME
MOBU is a Blockchain Platform for Launching Compliant Security Tokens: Interview with Frikkie Van Biljon, CTO of Mobu
MOBU is a decentralised platform and end-to-end solution for ICOs to launch compliant security tokens on the blockchain. The CTO Frikkie van Biljon, will be discussing the Mobu project with us in this interview.
https://www.techbullion.com/mobu-is-a-blockchain-platform-for-launching-compliant-security-tokens-interview-with-frikkie-van-biljon-cto-of-mobu/
Activity: 216
Hello Everyone,

Spice up your day with this super informative interview with Frikkie Van Biljon, CTO of Mobu.

"My name is Frikkie van Biljon. I am a senior software developer from South Africa.  I am currently working for one of the largest software development companies in SA and portrays the role of Tech Lead JavaScript dev.  I have a Bsc in Information Technology obtained from the North-west University."

MOBU is a Blockchain Platform for Launching Compliant Security Tokens: Interview with Frikkie Van Biljon, CTO of Mobu

Read More https://www.techbullion.com/mobu-is-a-blockchain-platform-for-launching-compliant-security-tokens-interview-with-frikkie-van-biljon-cto-of-mobu/
Zye
Activity: 87

Hello Community!
We we are proud to share this Youtube Video with you:

MOBU Tokenomics explained

"Similar to how the HTTP protocol defined the internet, the MOB20 standard protocol will define a set of commands that a compliant security token should implement. The 80 Trillion USD securities market is coming to the blockchain. "
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kg6jcwdvSPQ&feature=youtu.be
Activity: 322
I truly believe MOBU will change the entire Game in the Security token sector..I am seeing a very good future in this Project . It will be a great priviledge to participate in their token Sale which will be kicking off on the 31st August 2018 because this is going to be very HUGE .

Presale will open 11:00 UTC 01 September to be exact. Smiley
Activity: 5
MOBU is a decentralized platform and end-to-end solution for ICOs to launch appropriate security tokens on blockchain.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Very interesting project. and we should monitor its development, this is one type of security token with a very good concept. Hopefully this project will be a special attraction for investors to join to provide support both materially and formally. And for the team must be even harder to promote this project, so that in the future this project will get bright prospects.
I truly believe MOBU will change the entire Game in the Security token sector..I am seeing a very good future in this Project . It will be a great priviledge to participate in their token Sale which will be kicking off on the 31st August 2018 because this is going to be very HUGE .
I am very interested in your project. I often invest in ICO and the MOBU project has a number of promising moments. I will support the MOBU project!

I am also interested in this Class of Project , i campaign for MOBU and am willing to invest as well. It obvious this is a very Quality Project with a bright future .

Activity: 216
Mobu is proud Sponsor of Tumela Ramaphoza's event in Sandton, South Africa alongside Roger Ver, Charlie Shrem, Dragon's Den Lebo and a few other big names...💥

✨Welcome to Johannesburg, South Africa – the economic gate way to the great African continent. The home of various financial and political technological advancements. The venue of the event will be the coveted Sandton Convention Centre.

To see more details, please visit here: https://unlockingblockchainafrica.io/
Activity: 322
I have participated in some ICO Project, i observe majority of them take time before they list on exchange and this is really discouraging .I hope this will not be the case with Mobu Project?

You will be able to trade MOBU after the completion of the main token sale:) Mobu will launch on exchanges March 2019
In that case, if the team collects enough money, does not it?  Wink
Can I find out which bonuses are provided for early investors. And what is the minimum amount to buy. And other information for investors. I have not found it. Give, please, a link.
Thanks

Minimum is 1 ETH for presale, 25% bonus. This information is available in the whitepaper pg 46. Here's the link: https://mobu.io/assets/documents/mobu_whitepaper_english.pdf?80172489074
security tokens are another hot topics to watch. a lot of similar ones exist though

Yes there are lots of Security tokens , but i feel and believe Mobu Project is quite outstanding among all . I always trust any project sponsored by Amazix and Mobu falls in that category.
t
Hello everyone! We are pleased to announce that mobu will be an official sponsor for the Dubai international Blockchain summit on the 9th of August 2018! 😄

You can find more details here : https://dibs.ae/ 😄
[/quote

Thanks for the info .It would be my pleasure to attend the Blockchain summit..I will like to attend , l have checked the details and i observe the location is Atlantis hotel.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
I have participated in some ICO Project, i observe majority of them take time before they list on exchange and this is really discouraging .I hope this will not be the case with Mobu Project?

You will be able to trade MOBU after the completion of the main token sale:) Mobu will launch on exchanges March 2019
In that case, if the team collects enough money, does not it?  Wink
Can I find out which bonuses are provided for early investors. And what is the minimum amount to buy. And other information for investors. I have not found it. Give, please, a link.
Thanks

It should be published for transparency and fairness reasons for those who invest later on.
Activity: 826
Merit: 103

In that case, if the team collects enough money, does not it?  Wink
Thanks
Activity: 152
Hello everyone! We are pleased to announce that mobu will be an official sponsor for the Dubai international Blockchain summit on the 9th of August 2018! 😄

You can find more details here : https://dibs.ae/ 😄
Activity: 261
Dear Community,

We are excited to share this Medium Blog post with you:

The Ultimate Solution with Blockchain!

“First, there was gold and physical money and money equivalents. Then there was debt. After that, there was equity. Now, there are tokens. These are the fourth, and newest, asset class”.

https://medium.com/@MOBU/the-ultimate-solution-with-blockchain-7baf5385339
Pages:
Jump to: