Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MOBU - The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange - page 28. (Read 33044 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 5
Will it be possible to use the tokens of your platform to get loans? The market of loans based on blockchain is poorly developed so far.    

Hi master_shake  Smiley,

The team presently has no intentions of providing loans on the platform.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Hello. Will team members be able to access their tokens right after the end of the ICO?   

The tokens of the team and its advisors will be locked up for 1 year Smiley

I agreed with the pattern of the Mobu Team Shares of token been locked for a period of one year.. This will somewhat maintain some kind of stability in Price .
Activity: 152
Merit: 1
I have participated in some ICO Project, i observe majority of them take time before they list on exchange and this is really discouraging .I hope this will not be the case with Mobu Project?

You will be able to trade MOBU after the completion of the main token sale:) Mobu will launch on exchanges March 2019
Activity: 152
Hello. Will team members be able to access their tokens right after the end of the ICO?   

The tokens of the team and its advisors will be locked up for 1 year Smiley
Activity: 182
I have participated in some ICO Project, i observe majority of them take time before they list on exchange and this is really discouraging .I hope this will not be the case with Mobu Project?
Activity: 48
Good afternoon. Are you planning to create your own fund and invest in some start-ups? This may be an additional source of income of your company.    

Hello ggcript  Grin,

This is something Mobu is considering as part of the Forex Pamm Account ICO on Mobu's Platform.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
security tokens are another hot topics to watch. a lot of similar ones exist though
Activity: 76
No, the tokens for the team will be locked up for 12 months.     
Activity: 82
Activity: 126
Will it be possible to use the tokens of your platform to get loans? The market of loans based on blockchain is poorly developed so far.    
Activity: 216
How are u gonna reduce commissions? The platform will need some money for maintenance.

Hey Admodini, MOBU will charge a small fee for all the transactions in the MOBU marketplace.

MOBU will charge a 1% fee for all ICO’s listed on the MOBU platform to:
• provide resources and services
• offer support
• generate revenue to develop MOBU’s resources to its full potential

Zye
Activity: 87
What will the funds collected during the main stage of the ICO allocated to?

Hello there SteelCityVeteran! The token will be allocated as follows:

• 80% Fundraising
  • 12% Team T
  • 4% Advisor
  • 3% Bounty
  • 1% Airdrop

You can read more about Project Implementation and Token Allocation in the whitepaper on Page 45! Smiley

Here is the link for you! https://www.mobu.io/assets/mobu_whitepaper.pdf

Hello Steecityveteran, If MOBU raises US $20m;

MOBU will develop the first crowdfarming ICO on MOBU’s platform and will also retain 20% of the authorised tokens to ensure that MOBU increases in value and that more resources are put into place to develop MOBU to its full potential. The blockchain is used for information that needs to be exposed. We will effectively provide detailed information and statistics about land around the globe to the blockchain with technology like https://what3words.com.

Hope this clarifies your question. Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Good afternoon. Are you planning to create your own fund and invest in some start-ups? This may be an additional source of income of your company.    
Activity: 212
Activity: 168

Hello there, the token sale will end on January 31st, 2019.
In my opinion, it will last a very long time. And now there is nothing to talk about about the MOBU project. Since the main work will begin only after the fundraising.
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
How are u gonna reduce commissions? The platform will need some money for maintenance.
Yeah, I don't know how the platform will live. Where the resources will be find?
Activity: 45
How long will the token sale last all in all?

Hello there, the token sale will end on January 31st, 2019.
Activity: 32
How long will the token sale last all in all?
The main stage will last for 2 months, but it seems to me that the hard cap will be reached earlier.
Pages:
Jump to: