Pages:
Author

Topic: ☷ [ANN] ☷ [MODERATED] ☷ CLSTR ☷ ClusterCoin ☷ the Future of Money ☷ - page 23. (Read 33243 times)

legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017
Of my point of view you could set this buywall and everyone could sell who is not sure about Clustercoin. All others got the chance to help your project to continue growing.

The main thing, noone can scream Scam anymore, everyone got a chance to decide ...

Totally agree +10.

Developer will get more CLSTR for future development. (If he stays and does not run away with BTC). This will also show that Developer trusts his coin.

Investors who do not trust the developer will get their BTC back.

Those who trust the developer will hold untill he delivers the promised features and till the price of the CLSTR goes above 10K.

If anything, bittrex is the one that needs to set the buywall with that btc, not essex343.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
dev, I have an eye on you!

unless you're Liam Neeson, I don't think he's worried Smiley
Activity: 152
Merit: 100
Of my point of view you could set this buywall and everyone could sell who is not sure about Clustercoin. All others got the chance to help your project to continue growing.

The main thing, noone can scream Scam anymore, everyone got a chance to decide ...

Totally agree +10.

Developer will get more CLSTR for future development. (If he stays and does not run away with BTC). This will also show that Developer trusts his coin.

Investors who do not trust the developer will get their BTC back.

Those who trust the developer will hold untill he delivers the promised features and till the price of the CLSTR goes above 10K.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
@ DEV

If you got the PoD and the BTC's it would be a big step to set a Buywall @ ICO Price to show there is no scam and all investors can trust u.

What about my Idea?

The problem is that if I say YES - everyone will scream that we telling so just to get BTC. If I refuse - everyone will tell that we are greedy. There is no way to answer this kind of question, so I will only say that we will consider it.

Very smart. I would say if you get 350btc from bittrex, which i think definitely will, you deserve it. You beat your investors.
Activity: 12

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
dev should hire someone to moderate the thread while he codes. your spending far too much time on here when you could be coding. fud will always be here.
Activity: 196
@ DEV

If you got the PoD and the BTC's it would be a big step to set a Buywall @ ICO Price to show there is no scam and all investors can trust u.

What about my Idea?

The problem is that if I say YES - everyone will scream that we telling so just to get BTC. If I refuse - everyone will tell that we are greedy. There is no way to answer this kind of question, so I will only say that we will consider it.
So from the investors perspective, they don't want the Dev to get the 350 BTC even thought people chose willingly to purchase at the ICO price.

From the Dev's perspective, he wants the 350 BTC as she/he has almost met the ICO terms set out by bittrex.

Now Dev, you have an opportunity to negotiate with these guys and only take a small portion of the BTC from bittrex as and when you need to pay for the development. I'm sure this can be negotiated with Bittrex.

The only reason people are fudding is because no matter how you look at this, something has gone very wrong, be it fudders and silly dumpers, or someone with some inside knowledge knocking the price down.

I would ask you to look at this out side your bubble for a few mins and see how you would feel.

I am not an investor in this coin, just watching.
Activity: 12
@ DEV

What about my Idea?
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
I guess that the dev online only to control and delete posts  Cheesy

ohhh shit,it seems a lot of posts have be deleted by the dev

I don't know how to respond really. If I will start reassuring that we are not running away with BTC that will provoke everyone to scream even more. I understand your concerns, but we are really have intention to develop this coin. You all showed support during ICO, why don`t you show same support now? Timeline is there, POD is coming and you all saw confirmation on that. CryptoAsian have my personal phone and skype - he is free to video call and interrogate me at will. And with the amount of violence threats I just will not post any personal data here.

+1..........................Just work!, don´t get OFF your head
why do u never answer with a proper answer... post links to progress pics or videos..dev you need to go look what the neos dev did to gain and prove his trust..seriously go look at how he handled his situation.. this is why people don't trust right now, your active very strange and maybe you just don't realize.

can u respond to this please i would like to know what u think

thank you

Because the more we answer the more questions and accusations we get. We will provide all evidence when we ready to do it.
Activity: 966
why do u never answer with a proper answer... post links to progress pics or videos..dev you need to go look what the neos dev did to gain and prove his trust..seriously go look at how he handled his situation.. this is why people don't trust right now, your active very strange and maybe you just don't realize.

can u respond to this please i would like to know what u think

thank you
Activity: 597
What's the ETA on the market opening again?
I guess that the dev online only to control and delete posts  Cheesy

I don't know how to respond really. If I will start reassuring that we are not running away with BTC that will provoke everyone to scream even more. I understand your concerns, but we are really have intention to develop this coin. You all showed support during ICO, why don`t you show same support now? Timeline is there, POD is coming and you all saw confirmation on that. CryptoAsian have my personal phone and skype - he is free to video call and interrogate me at will. And with the amount of violence threats I just will not post any personal data here.

do you have any evidence that you have done something according to the timeline? why not show us or you did nothing and just wait for 350btc to go to your wallet?

This thread is the evidence. We sleep, we eat, we delete fud. Development will continue when you guys will let us continue. With all evidence in the world.

would it not be prudent to leave this thread for someone else to control so you guys can carry on with your work?

do you have any evidence that you have done something according to the timeline? why not show us or you did nothing and just wait for 350btc to go to your wallet?

This thread is the evidence. We sleep, we eat, we delete fud. Development will continue when you guys will let us continue. With all evidence in the world.
Activity: 29

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Activity: 67
Merit: 10
the dev has 3 days for PoD, so if he cannot deliver bittrex will refund THE INVESTORS.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Somebody mentioned the same thing I was saying on IRC:

Just ask yourself this question:"If you were the dev behind CLSTR and you see this mess, what would you do?". Just be reasonable. If you are an honest guy you would probably say "well, if people do not trust me or the project anymore I don't want their money" or maybe "get the btc in parts while development progresses in time to gain trust". But the dev does want to even think about a step towards the investors. He is just worried about getting the BTC Smiley Think...
Pages:
Jump to: