Pages:
Author

Topic: ☷ [ANN] ☷ [MODERATED] ☷ CLSTR ☷ ClusterCoin ☷ the Future of Money ☷ - page 24. (Read 33257 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 500
so at the end even if it was a scam everyone wins except the people who sold out!! thats amazing lol

ONLY IF Bittrex deems it contract-breaking. If not, everyone loses and dev wins.
ya Wink
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
so at the end even if it was a scam everyone wins except the people who sold out!! thats amazing lol

ONLY IF Bittrex deems it contract-breaking. If not, everyone loses and dev wins.
don't you guys see lol he doesn't even care to respond to anything ...lol I'm amazed seriously this is weird i just don't get it...
what happens if bittrex does refund everyone their money how would they refund the people who sold at a loss or would the people who bought the coins so cheap get to sell them at 3x profit back to bittrex?   lol Wink
Bittrex has already stated that IF they refund they will put a wall at 10k and everybody can sell into it. The ones that sold will not get anything of course and if you bought at 2k than you will have a great deal Smiley

I would be one of those people with a massive profit if there was a refund.. Playing with fire I guess buying a coin during a provisional stage.. My BTC is all locked up lol
wow excellent that can be great for people who bought at 3-4K!!!
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
don't you guys see lol he doesn't even care to respond to anything ...lol I'm amazed seriously this is weird i just don't get it...
what happens if bittrex does refund everyone their money how would they refund the people who sold at a loss or would the people who bought the coins so cheap get to sell them at 3x profit back to bittrex?   lol Wink
Bittrex has already stated that IF they refund they will put a wall at 10k and everybody can sell into it. The ones that sold will not get anything of course and if you bought at 2k than you will have a great deal Smiley
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
@ DEV

If you got the PoD and the BTC's it would be a big step to set a Buywall @ ICO Price to show there is no scam and all investors can trust u.
Merit: 102
<@bittrex-rami> because lets be perfectly clear
<@bittrex-rami> those 350 btc
== robby__ [[email protected]] has joined #bittrex
<@bittrex-rami> belong to the dev
the moneys in escrow its not confiscation
<@bittrex-rami> not us, not you
<@bittrex-rami> him
not true everyone would still trust you
<@bittrex-rami> he meets the escrow terms
<@bittrex-rami> its his money
<@bittrex-rami> period
Dev.. You're here right. You've been deleting posts all day. Please name ONE thing that is being developed right at this moment. Show us some proof.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
OK DEV start deleting the shit comments and lets start hearing about the development plans.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
At this point i'd abandon Cluster all together.

There's too much at stake for cluster devs and bittrex's image for cluster to be a scam.

Cluster developers are most likely paying off POD analysis guy as we speak, he's taken several pay-offs and verified scam coins before. There is hard evidence out there, never trust a guy who had a background like Mr Asians

Well you're full of shit

Truth hurts, you will soon see. I've even confirmed this myself, i'm a dev who paid him off for 2 verifications. Nothing legitimate about "proof of developer" another ponzi scheme to enrich one man through payoffs and lies

I highly doubt you're telling the truth.

Time will reveal the true fraud behind his service, i wouldn't reveal the coins i've developed. Hence the puppet account i'm using.

Take it or leave it, you can see for yourself by the numerous puppet accounts he uses on twitter

This Epiu guy has got to be the Clustercoin DEV Cheesy

he is so desperate now  Cheesy this is hilarious
Activity: 25

There's too much at stake for cluster devs and bittrex's image for cluster to be a scam.

Cluster developers are most likely paying off POD analysis guy as we speak, he's taken several pay-offs and verified scam coins before. There is hard evidence out there, never trust a guy who had a background like Mr Asians

Well you're full of shit

Truth hurts, you will soon see. I've even confirmed this myself, i'm a dev who paid him off for 2 verifications. Nothing legitimate about "proof of developer" another ponzi scheme to enrich one man through payoffs and lies

Time will reveal the true fraud behind his service, i wouldn't reveal the coins i've developed. Hence the puppet account i'm using.

Take it or leave it, you can see for yourself by the numerous puppet accounts he uses on twitter

Well you're full of shit

Activity: 25

Well you're full of shit

I guess that the dev online only to control and delete posts  Cheesy

He'll delete yours, and probably mine too.
Hey.. I'd sit up all night if it meant I got $175,000 Smiley

Essex, this isn't FUD.. We're just commenting.
Activity: 552
Why was trading shut down?

Bittrex waiting for Proof of Developer from Essex. It'll probably go through and trading will resume (albeit for a massive low price)
Activity: 68
I guess that the dev online only to control and delete posts  Cheesy

Well you're full of shit
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Why was trading shut down?
Pages:
Jump to: