Pages:
Author

Topic: ☷ [ANN] ☷ [MODERATED] ☷ CLSTR ☷ ClusterCoin ☷ the Future of Money ☷ - page 25. (Read 33243 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
maybe another option could be this

Bittrex offers ICO money back PLUS the returned CLSTR Coins destroyed ?

say the ICO sold out 3.5 mil Worth @ 10k (350 BTC)  and only 500 000 coins have requested their ICO money back , 500k coins get detroyed as if they were never bought Dev gets their 300 BTC , coin value rises due to less coins in circulation

*edit *

o wow the dev is removing even posts like this one
what a BTC grubbing prick they are then

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
This thread is hot topic but its replies are kept 12 pages. Dev, you guys are fucking genius!! Hahaha
Now almost everyone knows that this coin smells like scam. But bittrex still insists releasing the fund after POD. POD? Another joke!
Must be POD,and i suggest bittrex give a part of the ICO to dev when they finish the function of the corresponding.

We have no idea what Bittrex are considering right now... @Bittrex-Rami? If the PoD goes through successfully, will you re-enable the market and deem the coin a non-scam in your opinion?
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
This thread is hot topic but its replies are kept 12 pages. Dev, you guys are fucking genius!! Hahaha
Now almost everyone knows that this coin smells like scam. But bittrex still insists releasing the fund after POD. POD? Another joke!
Must be POD,and i suggest bittrex give a part of the ICO to dev when they finish the function of the corresponding.
legendary
Activity: 1098
Merit: 1000
Angel investor.
Why there are so many requests of refunding after ICO ends? Do you guys did a basic investigation before investing? you rushed into this pre-sale  like an idiot and after ICO ends ,you started to sell your coins under ICO price or request of refunding, what the hell!!!
Activity: 10
whether there was a decision of Bittrex after learning three accounts of UseCoins,CrystalCoins and ClusterCoins have the same ip?
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
legendary
Activity: 1098
Merit: 1000
Angel investor.
Could this issue regarding Ishmael Essex not be solved?

pod will resolve it but im worried about the coins future. if dev chose another plan and did another ipo im sure his credibility will be sky high for next venture. ofcourse some have lost but many would just lose more

Don't worry about ClusterCoins future. We are pretty confident we can get it done and 1 second block time will be a new standard in crypto

As I said before, Cluster is a big innovation if it becomes reality.
To owlcatz if he is listening.
1. We can't get out. Market is frozen.
2. Your point is lost because it keeps getting deleted. Phrase it in an acceptable manner and he won't delete your posts
Activity: 51

Why did you guys sell at 2k? Fckng retarded if you ask me.

I think it's because CLSTR is only obligated to deliver a basic, functioning wallet and block explorer to get the ICO escrow and not much else is expected by the market from the "dev" team beyond that.

The POD could change things dramatically, to whatever extent it changes the market's assessment of who these "devs" are, what they've done in the past and what they might be capable of.

For now the assessment is: Not much.

This should be nothing new for the market.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Market frozen pending PoD, all open orders have been cancelled.
  • Dev does not get POD? Refund = 10k.

• Dev does get POD? Price rises in time = 10k will hit for sure.

Why did you guys sell at 2k? Fckng retarded if you ask me.

I think it's because CLSTR is only obligated to deliver a basic, functioning wallet and block explorer to get the ICO escrow and not much else is expected by the market from the "dev" team beyond that.

The POD could change things dramatically, to whatever extent it changes the market's assessment of who these "devs" are, what they've done in the past and what they might be capable of.

For now the assessment is: Not much.
Activity: 196
De-listed from Bittrex? I dont see it on Bittrex?

Bittrex guys decided to freeze the market until POD is complete. I am currently waiting for CryptoAsians reply to my email where I've sent him all my personal info
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
De-listed from Bittrex? I dont see it on Bittrex?
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1003
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

pod will resolve it but im worried about the coins future. if dev chose another plan and did another ipo im sure his credibility will be sky high for next venture. ofcourse some have lost but many would just lose more

Don't worry about ClusterCoins future. We are pretty confident we can get it done and 1 second block time will be a new standard in crypto

ofcourse im worried i am invested in your coin. the ipo should not have gone the way it should. people have lost alot.
Activity: 196

legendary
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
zmi zmi you had your say this is so annoying
legendary
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

Agreed. Can you tweet please dev?
Activity: 51
legendary
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
honestly my advice would be to scrap the coin. there has been so much crap on the coin even if it is launched and tech is out it would be a waste of btc and time for you dev. we do not know how much you have invested in this but subtract it from the ipo and give the rest back
zmi zmi your posts do not help. we understand you maybe hurt from what has happened but let the situation play out. if dev is legit then great if not bittrex should refund investors.

please so no big cap posts.

i hope they can verify the tech.

Agreed... All I want is a speedy resolution to all of this.
Pages:
Jump to: