Pages:
Author

Topic: ☷ [ANN] ☷ [MODERATED] ☷ CLSTR ☷ ClusterCoin ☷ the Future of Money ☷ - page 26. (Read 33252 times)

legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1003
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
zmi zmi your posts do not help. we understand you maybe hurt from what has happened but let the situation play out. if dev is legit then great if not bittrex should refund investors.

please so no big cap posts.

i hope they can verify the tech.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
@Essex dev. What's the ETA on PoD?

Ive sent all the details required for POD to CryptoAsian. I am waiting for his reply now

will you not share your identity to him. face to face chat also show the code to him

I already did share my identity to him. And I don't mind having a video chat via skype
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
I would like to comment on the whole situation regarding scam accusations.

The plan was to offer 7m coins and let the market decide how much coins will be bought. However, some people have demanded to abolish this approach and limit the supply by destroying coins. 3.5m coins were destroyed shortly after. 14 hours before the ICO end we have asked Bittrex to destroy additional 1.5m coins as we were concerned about the potential last minute hype. However, this was not coordinated properly and the coins were not destroyed. To our surprise, last minute hype happened and the ICO was sold out. This is not necessarily bad, however it created a situation that many investors bought into the ICO hoping for the price to rise immediately after which didn’t happen.

We would like to remind everyone that the ICO was about selling a stake in our ClusterCoin idea, which we still have to develop. It was not about making a quick buck for ICO investors and we are thankful to those that believe in the idea. We are committed to realize our plan but it needs time and the things cannot be done in 1 or 2 days as some of you are demanding. Moreover, the current scam accusations are making it harder to focus on the development as a lot of time is devoted to read and clean the mess that is going on. Please, let us develop the coin and put aside groundless accusations. It is not easy to deliver a plan we have set forth and by no means is it a sure thing. However, the current situation is making it much more difficult If you have invested in the coin because you like the idea please be patient, we will release updates as they become available. Any posts that are not development related will be moderated.

Thank you for your understanding.
Why did not you react relative to FUDs for 48 hours.
I've invested 10 BTC and now I've 2 or 3BTC.You must find Appropriate response before this event.
Accept that you were frightened and you're the culprit.  Embarrassed

I agree mostly. What's annoying is that the team behind Sys who had a very similar launch were totally active for the last week. Hundreds of BTC-Talk posts.. Tweets, IRC, you name it. Whereas here....... There has been I'm sure everyone will agree a big lack of communication. Even simple stuff like, who's account you're using, tweeting some comforting information. @Danosphere and @SnipSnoop over in the Syscoin thread would bend over backwards to prove how legit they are.. Hell, they even linked their Facebook profiles on their website. Whereas here.... Who are you Essex? Where is your Facebook account? Where are the videos of the dev work? I'm not calling you a liar, but you aren't doing much to convince people of the merit of your word.
These days, a good logo and an awesome whitepaper don't sell units. Confidence and whales do. No matter how much you want to rise above speculative comments in this thread. That is what the people want to restore confidence in YOUR product.
legendary
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

Ive sent all the details required for POD to CryptoAsian. I am waiting for his reply now

will you not share your identity to him. face to face chat also show the code to him
Activity: 552
Merit: 500
I would like to comment on the whole situation regarding scam accusations.

The plan was to offer 7m coins and let the market decide how much coins will be bought. However, some people have demanded to abolish this approach and limit the supply by destroying coins. 3.5m coins were destroyed shortly after. 14 hours before the ICO end we have asked Bittrex to destroy additional 1.5m coins as we were concerned about the potential last minute hype. However, this was not coordinated properly and the coins were not destroyed. To our surprise, last minute hype happened and the ICO was sold out. This is not necessarily bad, however it created a situation that many investors bought into the ICO hoping for the price to rise immediately after which didn’t happen.

We would like to remind everyone that the ICO was about selling a stake in our ClusterCoin idea, which we still have to develop. It was not about making a quick buck for ICO investors and we are thankful to those that believe in the idea. We are committed to realize our plan but it needs time and the things cannot be done in 1 or 2 days as some of you are demanding. Moreover, the current scam accusations are making it harder to focus on the development as a lot of time is devoted to read and clean the mess that is going on. Please, let us develop the coin and put aside groundless accusations. It is not easy to deliver a plan we have set forth and by no means is it a sure thing. However, the current situation is making it much more difficult If you have invested in the coin because you like the idea please be patient, we will release updates as they become available. Any posts that are not development related will be moderated.

Thank you for your understanding.
Why did not you react relative to FUDs for 48 hours.
I've invested 10 BTC and now I've 2 or 3BTC.You must find Appropriate response before this event.
Accept that you were frightened and you're the culprit.  Embarrassed
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
its funny how FUD suddenly stopped when CLSTR/BTC market got frozen on bittrex

it was on the bittrex chat taken from IRC

Lol if it's actually true that they said that. I still don't think it's enough for a refund. The onus was on the investors to research the probability of the tech working before we invested.
If the market re-opens with PoD, I still don't believe that the price will rebound. People are tired of this coin and lack of meaningful developments.

if the tech won't work we were misleaded. or bittrex can do ipo again to see who wants in and who wants out

I'd love to believe that, but we can't get Bittrex to go ahead when the coin 'functionally' works. I would love more than anything for a refund. Picked up a LOT at ~3000.. But if this PoD does work, the price will stagnate, because functionally, the coin is nothing but promises and the market sees that.
legendary
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

Lol if it's actually true that they said that. I still don't think it's enough for a refund. The onus was on the investors to research the probability of the tech working before we invested.
If the market re-opens with PoD, I still don't believe that the price will rebound. People are tired of this coin and lack of meaningful developments.

if the tech won't work we were misleaded. or bittrex can do ipo again to see who wants in and who wants out

legendary
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Market frozen pending PoD, all open orders have been cancelled.
  • Dev does not get POD? Refund = 10k.

• Dev does get POD? Price rises in time = 10k will hit for sure.

Why did you guys sell at 2k? Fckng retarded if you ask me.

Is this real?

when will we get pod. it may go up but how long though.

Ages probably

i doubt it, we will get in hours. i read that bittrex said the coin is not a scam but their idea will not work. if they think the idea will not work coins should be refunded. it can be taken as misleading investment. i could make a idea take the money and say no it will not work

Where exactly did they say that? Just curious lol.

Is this real?

Ages probably

i doubt it, we will get in hours. i read that bittrex said the coin is not a scam but their idea will not work. if they think the idea will not work coins should be refunded. it can be taken as misleading investment. i could make a idea take the money and say no it will not work

Where exactly did they say that? Just curious lol.
legendary
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

Is this real?

Ages probably

Is this real?

Ages probably
legendary
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

Is this real?

Activity: 784
Merit: 250
Who ever was buying is gonna be rich soon when they sell at 10k.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Is this real?
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

Pages:
Jump to: