Pages:
Author

Topic: ☷ [ANN] ☷ [MODERATED] ☷ CLSTR ☷ ClusterCoin ☷ the Future of Money ☷ - page 28. (Read 33252 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I propose the following
Everyone invested to email bittrex and force them to change the terms so that escrow funds aren't released until POD is completed
I am doing a draft email now
PM if you want to copy mine
Without POD dev should not get a penny to reassure investors

We have agreed with Bittrex that the coins will not be released before we get the POD, so you don`t need to worry about that.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
I propose the following
Everyone invested to email bittrex and force them to change the terms so that escrow funds aren't released until POD is completed
I am doing a draft email now
PM if you want to copy mine
Without POD dev should not get a penny to reassure investors

Im tweeting!
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
There is no reason for a dump here.  The dev already has 350btc.  He just has to deliver. 

Not yet, Bittrex holds em
Activity: 163
Merit: 10
There is no reason for a dump here.  The dev already has 350btc.  He just has to deliver. 
Could you SUBMIT and process the Proof of Developer so they can STOP?!

I've sent my details to CryptoAsian. Waiting for his reply

When, precisely when, did you send your details to CryptoAsian.

Your records will give you an exact time.

What was that time?

I sent him request twice. He missed my first letter and responded on the second one two days ago with the application form. Me and other team members filled it and sent him reply today. Sorry for all the delays but I`m forced to sit here and keep an eye on the spam instead of doing something usefull.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

When, precisely when, did you send your details to CryptoAsian.

Your records will give you an exact time.

What was that time?

Activity: 252
I would like to comment on the whole situation regarding scam accusations.

The plan was to offer 7m coins and let the market decide how much coins will be bought. However, some people have demanded to abolish this approach and limit the supply by destroying coins. 3.5m coins were destroyed shortly after. 14 hours before the ICO end we have asked Bittrex to destroy additional 1.5m coins as we were concerned about the potential last minute hype. However, this was not coordinated properly and the coins were not destroyed. To our surprise, last minute hype happened and the ICO was sold out. This is not necessarily bad, however it created a situation that many investors bought into the ICO hoping for the price to rise immediately after which didn’t happen.

We would like to remind everyone that the ICO was about selling a stake in our ClusterCoin idea, which we still have to develop. It was not about making a quick buck for ICO investors and we are thankful to those that believe in the idea. We are committed to realize our plan but it needs time and the things cannot be done in 1 or 2 days as some of you are demanding. Moreover, the current scam accusations are making it harder to focus on the development as a lot of time is devoted to read and clean the mess that is going on. Please, let us develop the coin and put aside groundless accusations. It is not easy to deliver a plan we have set forth and by no means is it a sure thing. However, the current situation is making it much more difficult If you have invested in the coin because you like the idea please be patient, we will release updates as they become available. Any posts that are not development related will be moderated.

Thank you for your understanding.
Activity: 252
NO, haters gonna hate.

Dev will release the much anticipated Proof of Developer later TODAY!

To the MOON!
Guys I will not answer direct insults. I will simply delete it.
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Activity: 550
Merit: 500
Why did no one have a look at the code before already Huh
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
https://twitter.com/search?q=clustercoin&src=tyah

No response yet.

CryptoAsian

Crypto Asian ‏@CryptoAsian  4h
For the sake of getting lots of questions the Clustercoin dev (William) was emailed an Analysis on Friday.  No response yet.
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin
Message from Bittrex:
Bittrex will be hosting the ClusterCoin ICO. As a reminder, we are providing as escrow for the development team. We are not endorsing this coin or any others on our exchange. Please do your own research before trading. Below are the terms of the ICO.

* We will review the walet before initially adding it.
* We will hold all Premine Coins - 7,000,000 CLSTR
* The ICO will run for 7 days starting August 15th, 2014
* If success conditions are met, we will destroy all remaining coins.
* If success conditions are NOT met, we will buy back all outstanding coins at the ICO price
* Once the ICO is over we will verify there is working wallet and block explorer
* We will hold onto the funds in escrow for 3 days - at which time, we will release the funds.
* No sales of the coin will be allowed until after the ICO ends
* ALL SALES ARE FINAL AND THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS - except if the success criteria isn't met.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
ok guys
the market on shittrex has been disabled
i hope we get our refunds

really? disabled?
Trading was enabled all the time. Only withdrawls were disabled because coins are still in escrow.
great trading is still working
i'm out of this shit coin
i hope the dev gets raped by some rabid donkeys when hes on his way to spend the money he scammed from us

He did not scam you. You paid 10,000 sats for a coin that does nothing. He didn't force you to buy it.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
great trading is still working
i'm out of this shit coin
i hope the dev gets raped by some rabid donkeys when hes on his way to spend the money he scammed from us

sell now? at least waiting for bittrex refund us.
ok guys
the market on shittrex has been disabled
i hope we get our refunds

really? disabled?

Wallets are disabled (Deposits/withdrawals) looks like trading is still up.
Pages:
Jump to: