Pages:
Author

Topic: ☷ [ANN] ☷ [MODERATED] ☷ CLSTR ☷ ClusterCoin ☷ the Future of Money ☷ - page 29. (Read 33252 times)

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063
10000 and now 3000 very good not mining not buy lol !
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
i was unfortunate to invest 1.2 BTC in the IPO
luckily i can afford to write if off
i too would like to see some developement work
otherwise my advice would be take the money and dont show your face around here again
Money for what? If he can not deliver. Bittrex should refund us all!
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin
Everyone who invested in this, you do understand you paid 10,000 sats per coin of something before it was released and even did anything?
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
u can modify your code on github, that is your development proof
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
 @ Essex343

Care to provide some development updates ?

I don't see any official updates from your team (4 developers as you claim) since your coin announcement.

As I've previously stated we are now experimenting on a model that simulates network performance when several user-populated geo clusters are present. Moreover, we are analyzing what is the optimal way to transition to faster chains
Hey how about taking a screencap video of the simulations and uploading it to youtube? Frankly I am still not seeing why would you ICO a coin where you dont have an "optimal" design.

+1  Show us (investors) what we have invested in.  

+2

+3
+4
Activity: 163
Merit: 10
  @ Essex343

I don't see any official updates from your team (4 developers as you claim) since your coin announcement.

As I've previously stated we are now experimenting on a model that simulates network performance when several user-populated geo clusters are present. Moreover, we are analyzing what is the optimal way to transition to faster chains
Hey how about taking a screencap video of the simulations and uploading it to youtube? Frankly I am still not seeing why would you ICO a coin where you dont have an "optimal" design.

+1  Show us (investors) what we have invested in. 
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Time is Money - Benjamin Franklin
  @ Essex343

Activity: 25
A nice website always helps promoting! nice
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
  @ Essex343

legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017
  @ Essex343

legendary
Activity: 1190
SoNiC BooM
Why you are deleting other posts Huh??

I would like to keep this thread clean of FUD and false accusations. I've got a lot of complaints regarding tons of FUD in the previous thread.
Constructive criticism is welcome here and I am willing to answer your questions.

DEV. where are you from ?

I live in London

great thx, what do you think where geoclusters should be position at in Europe
First of all, transition to high speed blockchain GeoClusters will be gradual, e.g. Europe will start as a single cluster (the same is true for the US, there is no preference over which region will be first). As soon as the number of nodes in a subregion of a region becomes sufficiently large and a latency is high enough a new cluster will be formed. At this point the notion of a continent will become redundant as some clusters will correspond to a country.
It is important to understand that the speed of the blockchain will depend on the latency between nodes, i.e. the highest blockchain speed will be achieved for the lowest latency clusters.  

did you consider putting Europe geocluster on terrastream network who have redundancy and at least TIER 3 standard

I would like to keep this thread clean of FUD and false accusations. I've got a lot of complaints regarding tons of FUD in the previous thread.
Constructive criticism is welcome here and I am willing to answer your questions.

I live in London

First of all, transition to high speed blockchain GeoClusters will be gradual, e.g. Europe will start as a single cluster (the same is true for the US, there is no preference over which region will be first). As soon as the number of nodes in a subregion of a region becomes sufficiently large and a latency is high enough a new cluster will be formed. At this point the notion of a continent will become redundant as some clusters will correspond to a country.
It is important to understand that the speed of the blockchain will depend on the latency between nodes, i.e. the highest blockchain speed will be achieved for the lowest latency clusters.  
Activity: 6

plz see this https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/congratulations-thanks-to-ppl-who-try-their-best-to-fight-against-scam-754138

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#filter=0&q=site%3Abitcointalk.org+Essex343%2BShameOnYou%2BHarryT1923&start=0

Why your account, usecoin dev, crystalcoin dev are always posted in the same thread?

U said u didn't buy the account, so many coincidences?

They are giveaway thread , look the time .

Quote from: ShameOnYou on November 24, 2013, 06:09:08 AM

Quote from: HarryT1923 on November 23, 2013, 07:27:24 AM

Quote from: Essex343 on November 23, 2013, 07:50:46 AM

May be it just accidental

========================

Activity: 48
Activity: 840

plz see this https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/congratulations-thanks-to-ppl-who-try-their-best-to-fight-against-scam-754138

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#filter=0&q=site%3Abitcointalk.org+Essex343%2BShameOnYou%2BHarryT1923&start=0

Why your account, usecoin dev, crystalcoin dev are always posted in the same thread?

U said u didn't buy the account, so many coincidences?
Activity: 6
I saw in the Project Timeline , it wasn't mentioned the POD in 08/24 .
Could the POD be fake or something ?
legendary
Activity: 1190
SoNiC BooM

I live in London

I live in London

what is the FUD ?
When you'll show the POD ?

FUD = Fear, uncertainty and doubt, often spread buy those who wish to provoke panic sell in order to get cheaper coins

POD should be complete within the next 24 hours, stay tuned
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
<@bittrex-richie> we weill not be releasing funds till PoD is complete.

Sure!, but Bittrex isn´t going to return investors their btc, if they do it then they´d be breaking the terms of the escrow. Maybe the situation sucks, but being an escrow means adhering to the terms that were agreed to just keep in mind, the ico terms were disclosed on the ANN thread, so proof of dev is a new requirement that would be completely voluntary by the dev.

no actually its they #1 requisite

go look it up, if it wasn't 645am right now i would post the link..
Pages:
Jump to: