Pages:
Author

Topic: ☷ [ANN] ☷ [MODERATED] ☷ CLSTR ☷ ClusterCoin ☷ the Future of Money ☷ - page 32. (Read 33253 times)

Activity: 538
Merit: 502
DEV - you are going to be checked POD?
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
The difference with USE coin is that USE was not hosted by Bittrex so they had no way to enforce the burning of the extra coins.  In this case it was hosted on Bittrex, but I have to say the thought crossed my mind that maybe they are shorting the extra 3.5M coins before burning them.  Do we have any verification from Bittrex that they destroyed the extra coins?

People need to calm down and respect the timelines laid out; we are only human Wink and we have an escrow period for the sole purpose of making sure the right things happen and are audited.  Please be patient.  That said, we have burned the coins - feel free to monitor this address till the end of time...

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/clstr/address.dws?CQdhWMLud4PKXHxpR1b3x25Rsf6848afHm.htm

Thanks,
Richie@bittrex

Hi Richie,

If the Dev asked you to only release 100BTC then release the other 250BTC a few weeks after would you accommodate that?

I will not ask Bittrex to do that. BTC that we will receive from Bittrex will be kept on a single address that will be totally transparent and every body will be able to how and when Bitcoins are spent.

So on this point, would you trust someone to hold this BTC and release it when you need it?

I can't do that since the whole project and our team future depends on this BTC fund. I don't know anybody outside my team who certainly will not run with the money, or get hacked or god knows what other things may happen

Essex343 I think if we have pod done no one will be concerned with bittrex escrow time. Just my opinion
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
The difference with USE coin is that USE was not hosted by Bittrex so they had no way to enforce the burning of the extra coins.  In this case it was hosted on Bittrex, but I have to say the thought crossed my mind that maybe they are shorting the extra 3.5M coins before burning them.  Do we have any verification from Bittrex that they destroyed the extra coins?

People need to calm down and respect the timelines laid out; we are only human Wink and we have an escrow period for the sole purpose of making sure the right things happen and are audited.  Please be patient.  That said, we have burned the coins - feel free to monitor this address till the end of time...

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/clstr/address.dws?CQdhWMLud4PKXHxpR1b3x25Rsf6848afHm.htm

Thanks,
Richie@bittrex

Hi Richie,

If the Dev asked you to only release 100BTC then release the other 250BTC a few weeks after would you accommodate that?

I will not ask Bittrex to do that. BTC that we will receive from Bittrex will be kept on a single address that will be totally transparent and every body will be able to how and when Bitcoins are spent.

So on this point, would you trust someone to hold this BTC and release it when you need it?

I can't do that since the whole project and our team future depends on this BTC fund. I don't know anybody outside my team who certainly will not run with the money, or get hacked or god knows what other things may happen
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

Thanks,
Richie@bittrex

Hi Richie,

Thanks,
Richie@bittrex

Hi Richie,

I'm not saying I agree with pondsea, but why would you need the entire amount as a lump sum? If you would ask bittrex to release the ico in payments, it would restore a lot of faith in investors.

I have never given any reason for investors to lose faith in ClusterCoin. The white paper and the road map are unchanged since I first announced first thread. So why would somebody lose faith in what we do?
ClusterCoin development can not be completed without funding. This is why we have to take control of it and not be dependant of the third party
Dev there are only 2 reasons for the current situation and I would like your thoughts on it .

1. Market being manipulated to get people to sell cheap then pumped and dumped. So this is a dump pump dump.

2. You purchased ICO coins to drum up interest. You would invest your own BTC for coins which you would get anyway at the end but you also could dump the extra coins for additional BTC. You would dump at any price because it is all gravy.

Thoughs?

I did not buy any CLSTR.
I seriously don't understand why would anybody buy coins for 10k to sell em for 5k in an hour. It doesn't make any sence to me.. ClusterCoin white paper and road  map were published before ICO even started. And I didn't change em since I first announced ClusterCoin Project here.

As for the project - we will never abandon it. Me and my buddies here who's developing ClusterCoin decided to quit our good paying jobs at Misys to dedicate ourselves to this project as we truly believe in it. ClusterCoin is the next step in crypto. At least its what I think about it

This is the answer i like.

Now i think if you had started with responding to some the the legit questions, normal ICO buyers would have helped out with the FUD. But you decided to distance yourself whereas you could have reassured us. Anyways there isnt much you can do about this now.

Moving forward i think more communication about what you are doing currently for the development and being more active on the thread will help out the coin greatly.

As you have stated a few times there are 4 devs, what are their BTT handles and if they dont have one why not?

Additionally would you be willing to say get 100BTC from Bittrex in a day then have the 250BTC wait till the first test is done on the 9th of Sep? Im sure Bittrex would allow it if you asked. By doing this you will instill trust and restore our confidence in the coin thus moving the price back to hopefully 10k sats and fuck over the manipulators?

+1

Plus hire someone to do your social media just tell them what you want communicated. I run my own business and can't stand having to update every social.media avenue constantly. Some ppl love it though!  Find that person.

I was constantly seeking for a PR guy for this project and I think I finally found the man whom I could entrust this job. I will introduce him a bit later.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0

Thanks,
Richie@bittrex

Hi Richie,

I'm not saying I agree with pondsea, but why would you need the entire amount as a lump sum? If you would ask bittrex to release the ico in payments, it would restore a lot of faith in investors.
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin
I was very curious how 10,000 sats was the decided IPO price. Seemed a little over the top, and I fear the value at this point agrees. Sorry everyone, hope for a rebound!

Thanks,
Richie@bittrex

Hi Richie,

legendary
Activity: 1428

Thanks,
Richie@bittrex

Hi Richie,

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 250
Development,

I believe its in your ethical positions to call the ICO off and return the coins to the investors (the people who sold their coins are SOL). I believe most of the investors would agree with this bailout. If not, please support the coin with frequent buys at original buy in price. You have 350BTC - that is more than enough support.

An alternative direction your team could follow is to develop the coin on your off time. When features come alive, an ICO would be a great way to re-launch the coin.

Thanks for hearing me out

Respectfully,

BTCKYLE

Activity: 937

Thanks,
Richie@bittrex
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
now this is what I'm talking about wow its nice to be able to read through the thread and only read productive comments

good job dev Wink
legendary
Dev there are only 2 reasons for the current situation and I would like your thoughts on it .

1. Market being manipulated to get people to sell cheap then pumped and dumped. So this is a dump pump dump.

2. You purchased ICO coins to drum up interest. You would invest your own BTC for coins which you would get anyway at the end but you also could dump the extra coins for additional BTC. You would dump at any price because it is all gravy.

Thoughs?

I did not buy any CLSTR.
I seriously don't understand why would anybody buy coins for 10k to sell em for 5k in an hour. It doesn't make any sence to me.. ClusterCoin white paper and road  map were published before ICO even started. And I didn't change em since I first announced ClusterCoin Project here.

As for the project - we will never abandon it. Me and my buddies here who's developing ClusterCoin decided to quit our good paying jobs at Misys to dedicate ourselves to this project as we truly believe in it. ClusterCoin is the next step in crypto. At least its what I think about it

This is the answer i like.

Now i think if you had started with responding to some the the legit questions, normal ICO buyers would have helped out with the FUD. But you decided to distance yourself whereas you could have reassured us. Anyways there isnt much you can do about this now.

Moving forward i think more communication about what you are doing currently for the development and being more active on the thread will help out the coin greatly.

As you have stated a few times there are 4 devs, what are their BTT handles and if they dont have one why not?

Additionally would you be willing to say get 100BTC from Bittrex in a day then have the 250BTC wait till the first test is done on the 9th of Sep? Im sure Bittrex would allow it if you asked. By doing this you will instill trust and restore our confidence in the coin thus moving the price back to hopefully 10k sats and fuck over the manipulators?
Activity: 17
Cleared some flood and fud

Sorry for the delay

Time to start getting active on the clustercoin twitter man, keep us up to date
Activity: 56

Sorry for the delay

Thank GOD for the moderated thread

These FUDsters have no decency what so ever

Thoughs?

I did not buy any CLSTR.

Sorry for the delay

Activity: 213
Merit: 101
legendary

Thoughs?
Pages:
Jump to: