Pages:
Author

Topic: ☷ [ANN] ☷ [MODERATED] ☷ CLSTR ☷ ClusterCoin ☷ the Future of Money ☷ - page 35. (Read 33253 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 250
A bit more than 3.5 mil coins now. Block reward = 3 CLUSTER so Nobody wants mining this Grin and the price is 5ksat for a such huge project. Are you kidding me? Wait for a 9th september and we'll see 200ksat

200k? Hmm, i think 30-50k only
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
A bit more than 3.5 mil coins now. Block reward = 3 CLUSTER so Nobody wants mining this Grin and the price is 5ksat for a such huge project. Are you kidding me? Wait for a 9th september and we'll see 200ksat

U can mine it, if I have a rig I would mine Cheesy
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
★ IT's Party Time! ★
Activity: 728
Moderated thread it's good!
Activity: 213
Merit: 101
Yes, the timeline was reasonable before ICO ends, but now is a different situation, the price is fucked by FUD and many ppl are losing faiths and confidences. A speed up will be good for the price.
It doesn't work like that lol.  Maybe once things settle down and they are funded they can have someone doing investor communication so the devs can focus on dev work.

This is probably one of the more unique concepts to come along in awhile, so it will be cool to see it built.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
There are a lot of people buying and holding at the moment!
Still do not understand why people are selling their coins below ICO price. Nothing to back this drop but panic, fear and stupidity. The dev team has clearly layed out a roadmap with specified dates. They have said before that they would not respond to trading questions. People can sell at 1k if they want, this is not the focus nor the business of the devs. As far as i can see nothing has changed and the dev has been clear and honest. He said he filed for POD and people did not believe him until cryptoasian confirmed this.

Holding, buying and wishing the team good luck. Looking forward to see what you guys come up with.

Impatience - is the cause of selling now

Yes, that's why I recommend dev post some codes/development updates and speed up the project, changes the timeline as early as possible.
The kind of work they are doing with ClusterCoin is complex C++ coding on the most complicated parts of the Bitcoin internals, I myself can't think of any way to speed up the project timeline.  I think its aggressive as it is.  9 men can't make a baby in a month. ;-)

Yes, the timeline was reasonable before ICO ends, but now is a different situation, the price is fucked by FUD and many ppl are losing faiths and confidences. A speed up will be good for the price.
back to 5k sat, less FUD means higher price
Activity: 213
Merit: 101
Still do not understand why people are selling their coins below ICO price. Nothing to back this drop but panic, fear and stupidity. The dev team has clearly layed out a roadmap with specified dates. They have said before that they would not respond to trading questions. People can sell at 1k if they want, this is not the focus nor the business of the devs. As far as i can see nothing has changed and the dev has been clear and honest. He said he filed for POD and people did not believe him until cryptoasian confirmed this.

Holding, buying and wishing the team good luck. Looking forward to see what you guys come up with.

Impatience - is the cause of selling now

Yes, that's why I recommend dev post some codes/development updates and speed up the project, changes the timeline as early as possible.
The kind of work they are doing with ClusterCoin is complex C++ coding on the most complicated parts of the Bitcoin internals, I myself can't think of any way to speed up the project timeline.  I think its aggressive as it is.  9 men can't make a baby in a month. ;-)
legendary
Activity: 1190
SoNiC BooM
@Essex343

Any News about the PoD ? I Think this would help to push the price ! Smiley

For one I got confused with the PoD thing, I thought it was some kind of proof of work. Though PoD being done by most sites is pretty useless IMO. I think its nothing but a way to actually charge money from devs. Email, twitter and fakebook can get you nearly 4 stars which I think its not worth it.

nobody charge you anything for pod...and you also do a video chat to prove your self that you are person behind accounts and documents
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063
13,001 - 10,000,000 blocks:  3 CLSTR

Why mining ? 3 by block pfffffffffffffffffffffff

yes ...so buy at this price from retards it will be 10 times higher in a week

Ah ah ! I am not sure !
Activity: 378
Time is Money - Benjamin Franklin
@Essex343

For one I got confused with the PoD thing, I thought it was some kind of proof of work. Though PoD being done by most sites is pretty useless IMO. I think its nothing but a way to actually charge money from devs. Email, twitter and fakebook can get you nearly 4 stars which I think its not worth it.
legendary
Activity: 1190
SoNiC BooM

yes ...so buy at this price from retards it will be 10 times higher in a week
Activity: 252
Excuse me >:(What happens after 2 days? Can I get my refund?  Cry

No you can't i think, but you'll get x2 profit soon. Just wait an watch it boom!
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
@Essex343

good idea ..nice to see a thread with no fud... gonna watch how this goes now that only positive things can be discussed Smiley

hope the dev should be online more often, delete FUD in time.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
good idea ..nice to see a thread with no fud... gonna watch how this goes now that only positive things can be discussed Smiley

1 coin will be expensive in the future Cheesy
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Excuse me >:(What happens after 2 days? Can I get my refund?  Cry
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063