Pages:
Author

Topic: ☷ [ANN] ☷ [MODERATED] ☷ CLSTR ☷ ClusterCoin ☷ the Future of Money ☷ - page 34. (Read 33253 times)

Activity: 592
Merit: 500
13,001 - 10,000,000 blocks:  3 CLSTR

Why mining ? 3 by block pfffffffffffffffffffffff

So miners don't destroy the coin price is why.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
who is the dev of this coin?

I am developing ClusterCoin project along with 3 C/C++ engineers

Is there any way to provide prior development work examples to show your qualifications as a developer? Surely this is not your first development project with it being so ambitious and complex. Thanks

EDIT: If you are not a "engineer" but a project manager. Please provide some prior software development projects that you managed where the project was completed. Thanks
Activity: 602
Devs should show your work in time. It's important for investors.
These dumps will regret soon. Grin
Activity: 39
Merit: 0

Is there any way to provide prior development work examples to show your qualifications as a developer? Surely this is not your first development project with it being so ambitious and complex. Thanks
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
I sent a pm to btc38, hope btc38 will know CLSTR and list CLSTR to their recommend coin list.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
Hey!

I don't get it ...

at 1st people were buying ICO @10k per 1 coin ...

and now they are selling for >~5000 bits???

Can you see a nonsense? Can you explain why people are doing this?

95% of exchange people just do not know how to trade, they do not possess the basic principles of trade. Full nubs

This seems to be so true...

You have to be a genius to buy @10k and just after ICO is sold out - sell @5k.

At least I was able to buy some Smiley So thanks to all of those great pro traders.

Kind regards.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Essex343, any chance of getting the code peer reviewed? That should actually stop some of the criticism being levelled.

+1, just post some piece of codes not all of them to avoid clone.

We've started to develop the concept of ClusterCoin not that long ago. You may see in the white paper what we are going deliver and you must understand how promising, ambitious and complicated this project is. At this very moment we are not ready to publish parts of the code as it is not ready for the release. Those of you who are familiar with C++ development probably realize that developers don`t just jump into coding of complicated projects. Careful planning and prior modelling must take place before that. ClusterCoin main idea is to divide block chain into GEO clusters is well understood but still needed to be modelled prior to implementation. As for now we are exploring how system behaves in user-populated environment when two or more GEO clusters are present. We use MatLab to model this situation. Modelling is crucial to make sure the whole ClusterCoin network will be stable in future

Thanks for the update and details.

I believe dev team shouldn't make comments regarding the price of the coin or the market, but because the situation got a little bit out control with so much FUD, I think it could help if at least during the first month you keep updating the thread regularly every other day with screenshot or any comment regarding the progress of the project.

As soon as we get back to 10ksat those who want out will have their opportunity, and those of us who believe in this project from the beginning will just continue holding.

+1
Activity: 784
Merit: 1005
Essex343, any chance of getting the code peer reviewed? That should actually stop some of the criticism being levelled.

We've started to develop the concept of ClusterCoin not that long ago. You may see in the white paper what we are going deliver and you must understand how promising, ambitious and complicated this project is. At this very moment we are not ready to publish parts of the code as it is not ready for the release. Those of you who are familiar with C++ development probably realize that developers don`t just jump into coding of complicated projects. Careful planning and prior modelling must take place before that. ClusterCoin main idea is to divide block chain into GEO clusters is well understood but still needed to be modelled prior to implementation. As for now we are exploring how system behaves in user-populated environment when two or more GEO clusters are present. We use MatLab to model this situation. Modelling is crucial to make sure the whole ClusterCoin network will be stable in future

Thanks for the update and details.

I believe dev team shouldn't make comments regarding the price of the coin or the market, but because the situation got a little bit out control with so much FUD, I think it could help if at least during the first month you keep updating the thread regularly every other day with screenshot or any comment regarding the progress of the project.

As soon as we get back to 10ksat those who want out will have their opportunity, and those of us who believe in this project from the beginning will just continue holding.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Activity: 224
I'm just an observer of this message thread, but it seems to me that since bittrex has virtually guaranteed that it will refund if the dev doesnt provide a working wallet and block explorer, the only reason the market would still be pricing this coin so far below its ICO price would be serious doubt about whether the dev will deliver any of the special features beyond the wallet and block explorer. A POD (proof of dev from cryptoasian.com), screenshots/video of the work done (perhaps this matlab work referred to earlier) would seem to be key to relieving that doubt. Just my 2 cents.
Activity: 700
★ IT's Party Time! ★
Hey!

I don't get it ...

95% of exchange people just do not know how to trade, they do not possess the basic principles of trade. Full nubs
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
Hey!

I don't get it ...

Activity: 139
Finally you open a moderate post,no FUDs any more Wink
Activity: 700
★ IT's Party Time! ★

Good luck to you and your team. This is unique project
Activity: 277
Merit: 250
Activity: 196

Activity: 196

Activity: 224
Pages:
Jump to: