Pages:
Author

Topic: ☷ [ANN] ☷ [MODERATED] ☷ CLSTR ☷ ClusterCoin ☷ the Future of Money ☷ - page 36. (Read 33253 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 102
Still do not understand why people are selling their coins below ICO price. Nothing to back this drop but panic, fear and stupidity. The dev team has clearly layed out a roadmap with specified dates. They have said before that they would not respond to trading questions. People can sell at 1k if they want, this is not the focus nor the business of the devs. As far as i can see nothing has changed and the dev has been clear and honest. He said he filed for POD and people did not believe him until cryptoasian confirmed this.

Holding, buying and wishing the team good luck. Looking forward to see what you guys come up with.

you are raising a very good point here

Dev has been honest all along and didn't break any of his promises. People pay too much attention to FUD which clearly had no basis. Anyone would only sell his coins below ICO price because of stupidity

Yeah. Dev actually never broke any promise. And ppl blame dev for market crush. This is insane imo.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Still do not understand why people are selling their coins below ICO price. Nothing to back this drop but panic, fear and stupidity. The dev team has clearly layed out a roadmap with specified dates. They have said before that they would not respond to trading questions. People can sell at 1k if they want, this is not the focus nor the business of the devs. As far as i can see nothing has changed and the dev has been clear and honest. He said he filed for POD and people did not believe him until cryptoasian confirmed this.

Holding, buying and wishing the team good luck. Looking forward to see what you guys come up with.

you are raising a very good point here

Dev has been honest all along and didn't break any of his promises. People pay too much attention to FUD which clearly had no basis. Anyone would only sell his coins below ICO price because of stupidity
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

Impatience - is the cause of selling now

Yes, that's why I recommend dev post some codes/development updates and speed up the project, changes the timeline as early as possible.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
★ IT's Party Time! ★

Impatience - is the cause of selling now
legendary
Activity: 1120

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I bought in at 75 range.. Sad

Dev, when will you have some good news for us so I can get out at 8 and never look back?

Thank you
Activity: 840
Essex343, any chance of getting the code peer reviewed? That should actually stop some of the criticism being levelled.

+1, hope dev can post some proofs that are developing and recover the market faiths, confidences and prices. Embarrassed

And Dev you had better claim the new link to the previous OP(not only claim it on the last post)  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737636.0

Or other guys will panic about you run off.  Sad
legendary
Activity: 1098
Angel investor.
Essex343, any chance of getting the code peer reviewed? That should actually stop some of the criticism being levelled.

+1, just post some piece of codes not all of them to avoid clone.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Time is Money - Benjamin Franklin

Edit: I just got some btc sent to bittrex to buy and now it seems the market is disabled. What is happening there?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Please read ClusterCoin white paper http://clustercoin.org/docs/clustercoin_whitepaper.pdf

ICO Progress:
   SOLD OUT

ICO coins has been sold out! Our team thanks everyone who invested in ClusterCoin Project!

08/17/2014 Number of ICO coins is reduced according to investors demand from 7,000,000 down to 3,500,000 (rest was destroyed by Bittrex)

I am glad to announce that fairglu agreed to set up a block explorer for ClusterCoin

Block Explorer: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/clstr/

Please note that it is now up to Bittrex to get rid of remaining 3,500,000 CLSTR that were supposed to be destroyed during the ICO

Quote from: fairglu
Note that the ICO coins are still 7 millions as far as the blockchain goes, once bittrex actually performs the destruction, let me know the burn address and/or transaction and I'll tag it and adjust the outstanding coin count.
You may want to get that clear before (or when) publicizing the explorer link!
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org