Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] More added to Wallet UPDATE PLEASE PosEx PEX Hybrid POW/POS [ANN] - page 56. (Read 74299 times)

Activity: 332
Merit: 250
network stake weight = 0

current phase = pow
network stake weight = 6

current phase = Pow/Pos hybrid

thats my wallet say.
Same for me

network stake weight = 7

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
network stake weight = 0

current phase = pow
network stake weight = 7

thats my wallet say.
Activity: 912
Merit: 505
network stake weight = 0

current phase = pow
Activity: 532
Offer escrow, receive negative trust
I only have .03 PEX, how can I get more?  Is buying the only option now?

I want to stake, but .... 0.03 PEX probably won't do the trick  Roll Eyes
I'm still don't have mature coins ...
me too, i will try to pick at least 1 in yobit and send to my wallet in 1 input.
Activity: 332
Merit: 250
I'm still don't have mature coins ...
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
2.6Btc Vol so far not too bad IMO  Cheesy

I'm out. Good luck.

Why is that ?
I'm out. Good luck.
I will give a chance, good luck to you too.
Activity: 574
I'm out. Good luck.
Activity: 882
MiG Messenger - earn while chatting
int64_t nSubsidy = nCoinAge * COIN_YEAR_REWARD * 33 / (365 * 33 + 8 );  // 10% yearly interest

That is the reward when pindexBest->nHeight is not used Wink That will kick in once we reach block 370,000

OK.  I'll give you this one, that seems right.

But, there is clearly still an issue somewhere.  I caught Klaasje's post about getting his first stake only minutes after he posted it.  He edited out the reward he received from his screenshot so I will respectfully not reveal it, but it was simple enough to run 'getinfo' and compare it to the previous coin supply.  His reward was nowhere near 100,000% (if I assume 1.88 coins and around 12 hours of coinage accumulated).  More like 1000% a year.
Don't know if my wallet is up to date, last block is 2136? Hope a block explorer online soon
POW is off, now is moving just for POS, that is what i see in my wallet statistics. more slow more chance to pick more in yobit until the block 10.000
legendary
Activity: 1421
Merit: 1001
Don't know if my wallet is up to date, last block is 2136? Hope a block explorer online soon
int64_t nSubsidy = nCoinAge * COIN_YEAR_REWARD * 33 / (365 * 33 + 8 );  // 10% yearly interest

That is the reward when pindexBest->nHeight is not used Wink That will kick in once we reach block 370,000
Activity: 882
MiG Messenger - earn while chatting
Staking Rewards are here --->   https://github.com/PosEx/Posex/blob/master/src/main.cpp#L1005  

There should be no confusion as they are on the Thread Post too

int64_t nSubsidy = nCoinAge * COIN_YEAR_REWARD * 33 / (365 * 33 + 8 );  // 10% yearly interest

if(pindexBest->nHeight < 10000)
    {
        nSubsidy = nCoinAge * COIN_YEAR_REWARD * 33 / (365 * 33 + 8 ) * 10000;  // 100,000% yearly interest
    }
    if(pindexBest->nHeight < 20000)
Hello, i don't understand, my coins are in wallet since yesterday and don't have mature coins
Pos is already started or not? We are on block 2136?
I want to know that too bro.

Proof Of Stake has started. If you are not staking ie the symbol is blue then recombine all your tx's into one and send them to yourself again Wink
Hello, i don't understand, my coins are in wallet since yesterday and don't have mature coins
I want to know that too bro.
legendary
Activity: 1421
Merit: 1001
Staking Rewards are here --->   https://github.com/PosEx/Posex/blob/master/src/main.cpp#L1005 

ok i see we are now at 10%, but why my coins say not mature if they are in my wallet since yesterday i have less 1 coin, is for that reason?
Activity: 770
Staking Rewards are here --->   https://github.com/PosEx/Posex/blob/master/src/main.cpp#L1005  

Can you explain then why it is that 1.5 hrs is the minimum stake age, still after ~20 hours of launch there are in network 0.41 coins minted by POS. I also have in the wallet 1.6 coins with different inputs of 0.1 -0.5 and up until now none of them reached maturity to start staking even though they had 1000-1500 confirms. There is still athe issue with coindays
legendary
Activity: 957
Merit: 1006
Yes we would agree with SockPuppetAccount you should combine your coins into bigger amounts when possible for a more effective way to gain some network weight and stake to find rewards and progress the chain  Wink

Like i posted i have got a stake reward today Cheesy

Can you confirm that stake is 100%/year at this height?

if you mean below 10k blocks with "this height", then staking is 10% yearly.
Pages:
Jump to: