Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] More added to Wallet UPDATE PLEASE PosEx PEX Hybrid POW/POS [ANN] - page 55. (Read 74299 times)

legendary
Activity: 1080
Merit: 1000
BTC - 14ZVqS5UGqhY77d5u9aUSW24ipRJ2g9wmm
My coins have matured and started staking during the night.
No reward yet but I'm sure it will come.
As for withdrawals not working as someone posted earlier, they are working.
Make a withdrawal not long ago of the coins I collected during the night, thanks for those cheap ones by the way.  Grin

nice, i cant wait until 100k pos Cheesy
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Better die on your feet, than live on your knees
My coins have matured and started staking during the night.
No reward yet but I'm sure it will come.
As for withdrawals not working as someone posted earlier, they are working.
Make a withdrawal not long ago of the coins I collected during the night, thanks for those cheap ones by the way.  Grin
Activity: 249
Merit: 250
Well PEX seems to be currently the only freecoin on Yobit that is worth collecting. Right now it's trading at 0.01~ a coin and you can get 0.01 every 3 hours... So not too bad, but obviously the market crashed a lot currently.

Yeah you can say that again, it was at what .1 I think the height was .3 or something crazy per PEX.  Now it is .01 lmao it has only been like a day on the exchange.  But if your just claming the free coins than theres obviously no issue lol

I claimed it 6 hours ago, got 20k for the thing. Then 3 hours ago, got 10k for the thing. I expect it to be 5k soon lol. Tongue

You get quick money, and sometimes should wait. Smiley

But the thing is, no one buying all of them are selling instead.

I think the price will be higher. As soon stop selling coins. Because there are not many.

And then when the high staking rate kicks in, people are probably going to dump the many coins they got when staking and price drops again... at least that's what usually happens with coins that give high staking rewards.

Of course I hope the market proves me wrong on this Wink.
legendary
Activity: 1938
Merit: 1014
Well PEX seems to be currently the only freecoin on Yobit that is worth collecting. Right now it's trading at 0.01~ a coin and you can get 0.01 every 3 hours... So not too bad, but obviously the market crashed a lot currently.

Yeah you can say that again, it was at what .1 I think the height was .3 or something crazy per PEX.  Now it is .01 lmao it has only been like a day on the exchange.  But if your just claming the free coins than theres obviously no issue lol

I claimed it 6 hours ago, got 20k for the thing. Then 3 hours ago, got 10k for the thing. I expect it to be 5k soon lol. Tongue

I think the price will be higher. As soon stop selling coins. Because there are not many.
Activity: 916

legendary
Activity: 1938
Merit: 1014

Activity: 294

Activity: 630

Activity: 294
Offer escrow, receive negative trust
warning:  YoBit PoSeX wallet is delayed

this freakin' exchange either disables or delays the wallets with most activity, i swear...how can they even let this happen with so many wallets?

Or is this instance a problem from the PEX side?  Because I've noticed transactions are slow...?

Wow they are delaying withdrawals for PEX now.  They did that with CUBE, actually they all out DISABLED withdrawals for CUBE most likely because they were staking the coins held on the exchange and they wanted to make some money on the coins in their possession.  Now guess what, another (super)high POS coin with a high price tag and withdrawals are disabled.  What a coincidence.

That's why I stopped trading CUBE at yobit, actually  Undecided

this freakin' exchange either disables or delays the wallets with most activity, i swear...how can they even let this happen with so many wallets?

Or is this instance a problem from the PEX side?  Because I've noticed transactions are slow...?

Wow they are delaying withdrawals for PEX now.  They did that with CUBE, actually they all out DISABLED withdrawals for CUBE most likely because they were staking the coins held on the exchange and they wanted to make some money on the coins in their possession.  Now guess what, another (super)high POS coin with a high price tag and withdrawals are disabled.  What a coincidence.

That can indeed be a reason.
I am out at this moment.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0

My wallet is stuck in same block that yobit wallet, i think this is becouse the POW is off and the chain is moving just for POS and is slow now.
shitcoin on shitcoinexchange Cheesy
Activity: 742

My wallet is stuck in same block that yobit wallet, i think this is becouse the POW is off and the chain is moving just for POS and is slow now.

Offer escrow, receive negative trust

So you can get 0.01 free on yobit, after withdrawal it is 0.008... is it even worth staking such a tiny amount, I mean will it even stake properly?
For me don´t work several input of 0.008 not staking, i´m picking more to send inputs of 1 coin at least.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1021
So you can get 0.01 free on yobit, after withdrawal it is 0.008... is it even worth staking such a tiny amount, I mean will it even stake properly?
Better die on your feet, than live on your knees
I sent a few coins (more than 3) to my wallet about 3.5 hrs ago.
Will update when they start staking, ATM they appear to not be mature.
Interesting price fluctuations on this one, more importantly good volume.
Looking forward to seeing what will happen later....
everything is fine now guys  Grin Grin Grin
Good for you bro, i will buy how much how i can in yobit and before hit the 10.000 block i will send to my wallet.
Activity: 912
Merit: 505
everything is fine now guys  Grin Grin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: