Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] More added to Wallet UPDATE PLEASE PosEx PEX Hybrid POW/POS [ANN] - page 57. (Read 74299 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Staking Rewards are here --->   https://github.com/PosEx/Posex/blob/master/src/main.cpp#L1005 

There should be no confusion as they are on the Thread Post too
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Yes we would agree with SockPuppetAccount you should combine your coins into bigger amounts when possible for a more effective way to gain some network weight and stake to find rewards and progress the chain  Wink

Like i posted i have got a stake reward today Cheesy

Can you confirm that stake is 100%/year at this height?

stake % is not 100% at this moment in time

see this ---> if(pindexBest->nHeight < 10000)
    {
        nSubsidy = nCoinAge * COIN_YEAR_REWARD * 33 / (365 * 33 + Cool * 10000;  // 100,000% yearly interest
    }

So 100,000 / 365 days would = 273.972603% Interest per day on coins held for staking

That's what would i suppose too but given that Klaasje said that he is having 1.88 coins but his stake was less than 1 i am having some doubts
Guys i´m really confuse, stake is now 100% or 100.000%, my coins not staking becouse they are not mature and they are in my wallet since yesterday.... Huh
Activity: 770
Yes we would agree with SockPuppetAccount you should combine your coins into bigger amounts when possible for a more effective way to gain some network weight and stake to find rewards and progress the chain  Wink

{
        nSubsidy = nCoinAge * COIN_YEAR_REWARD * 33 / (365 * 33 + Cool * 10000;  // 100,000% yearly interest
    }

So 100,000 / 365 days would = 273.972603% Interest per day on coins held for staking

That's what would i suppose too but given that Klaasje said that he is having 1.88 coins but his stake was less than 1 i am having some doubts

{
    }

Activity: 770

Nice input there  jc12345  Wink

Any news on what exchanges you wan't yet. I know we said all but there will be some you USER's do not use ?

Market activity still moving nice
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
How to combine it? Tx fee is too large.

one big input, all your coins in one input.

Requires 0.0189 PEX fee to send.  Sad
you send from you own wallet to you own wallet the fee most be 0.001,  someone tell me if i´m wrong?

From my wallet to my wallet. Requires 0.0189 fee.

We can certainly look into adjusting the Tx_Fee  Wink if you wish us too

Dont make tx fees lower, it adds to the dynamics of having to choose wisely on coin movements.
Activity: 882
MiG Messenger - earn while chatting

Exactly.  The timing of your posts about buying 1.88 PozSex and when you got your first stake suggest to me that you staked pretty much exactly when I would have expected you to.  It would have only taken you 13-14 hours to accumulate 1 coin day.  This is why we never even notice the 1 coin day requirement in 99% of PoS coins.  An input of 100 coins takes a mere 15 minutes to accumulate 1 coin day!

you send from you own wallet to you own wallet the fee most be 0.001,  someone tell me if i´m wrong?

Were you PoW mining transaction fees and now have hundreds of 0.002 inputs?  Use coin control, try to combine all your tiny inputs in smaller batches of 10-20 inputs at a time (as high as you can go until it starts charging over 0.0001 fee) at a time.  Then combine those and so on til you are down to 1 input.

We can certainly look into adjusting the Tx_Fee  Wink if you wish us too

Hi guys, so i need to have more of 1 coin for stake?

No.  You need to accumulate 1 full coin day before block 10,000.

1 PozSex not moved for 1 full day = 1 coin day

0.1 PozSex not moved for 10 full days = 1 coin day

0.01 PozSex not moved for 100 full days = 1 coin day

We are at block 2112.  7888 blocks to go.  PoW block time of 30 seconds means 2880 blocks in a day.  7888 / 2880 = ~2.74 days before block 10,000.

(# of PozSex coins you hold) X 2.74 = 1 coin day so 1/2.74 = 0.365 PozSex coins.

So, if you have or can obtain 0.365 PozSex immediately and combine it all into one input (send them all to yourself) you should be fine by block 10,000.

You'll be fine with less if we all just agree to not PoW mine as much.  We can slow the chain down and give people a chance to accumulate more coins and reach 1 coin day with the coins they hold now.  I believe the dev (or whoever is mining) has figured this out already , as I can see the chain slowing down and even stopping for 5-10 minute stretches.  If we can double the amount of days it takes to reach block 10,000, we cut that minimum 0.365 down to 0.1825.

[/quote]
Really good info, thanks a lot.
Activity: 574

Lol we see in 1 month who is who won't we mate And when the updates come rolling out you will see it really is that simple  Wink

Market price rising again.

AND WE TESTED STAKING BEFORE RELEASE AND GOT STAKES MATE SO YES IT DOES WORK!!!
Activity: 882
MiG Messenger - earn while chatting
SockPuppetAccount - All you ever do on most threads is what you are now. (I know as I checked your posts)

I 100% agree with you.  In most threads, I aim to relay useful information, call out stupidity and scamming when I see it, and offer constructive feedback and ideas.  What's the problem?

Unless you got something positive to say then go somewhere else please.

Good feels and positivity does not make coins stake.

Have i stated anything wrong about Proof Of Stake ?

No, you have simply learned nothing from the clusterfuck that was STS.

Hi guys, so i need to have more of 1 coin for stake?

No.  You need to accumulate 1 full coin day before block 10,000.

1 PozSex not moved for 1 full day = 1 coin day

0.1 PozSex not moved for 10 full days = 1 coin day

0.01 PozSex not moved for 100 full days = 1 coin day

We are at block 2112.  7888 blocks to go.  PoW block time of 30 seconds means 2880 blocks in a day.  7888 / 2880 = ~2.74 days before block 10,000.

(# of PozSex coins you hold) X 2.74 = 1 coin day so 1/2.74 = 0.365 PozSex coins.

So, if you have or can obtain 0.365 PozSex immediately and combine it all into one input (send them all to yourself) you should be fine by block 10,000.

You'll be fine with less if we all just agree to not PoW mine as much.  We can slow the chain down and give people a chance to accumulate more coins and reach 1 coin day with the coins they hold now.  I believe the dev (or whoever is mining) has figured this out already , as I can see the chain slowing down and even stopping for 5-10 minute stretches.  If we can double the amount of days it takes to reach block 10,000, we cut that minimum 0.365 down to 0.1825.

Activity: 1113
Merit: 507
Don't Get Involved
watching with interest

legendary
Activity: 1080
Merit: 1000
BTC - 14ZVqS5UGqhY77d5u9aUSW24ipRJ2g9wmm

Pages:
Jump to: