Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] More added to Wallet UPDATE PLEASE PosEx PEX Hybrid POW/POS [ANN] - page 58. (Read 74299 times)

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
After waiting half a day for my individual chunks of coins to mature without success I decided to combine them into one block in line with SockPuppet's advice. Perhaps the coins will mature if not in small < 1 coin input blocks. Pity that I lost half a day though.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Hi guys, so i need to have more of 1 coin for stake?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
First Update is nearly complete people  Grin   

I will get block ex up too to stop half this nonsense.

And

SockPuppetAccount - All you ever do on most threads is what you are now. (I know as I checked your posts) Unless you got something positive to say then go somewhere else please.

Or Keep it up it's all PUBLICITY Cheesy

& Have i stated anything wrong about Proof Of Stake ?
Activity: 882
MiG Messenger - earn while chatting
Pretty sure this is the STS developer, and he still isn't grasping the point I was trying to make in that thread about how you need to accumulate 1 coin-day before an input is eligible to stake.  If you are just getting free coins from the faucet and withdrawing them right away, resulting in a whole bunch of small 0.008 PozSex inputs in your wallet, I promise they will never stake.  They will be eligible to stake eventually, but at that point they will not be able to compete with all the weight that is on the network.

If you do not have AT LEAST ~0.3 PozSex coins right now, buy more immediately or just dump what you have right now and don't bother because you'll never stake anyway.  If you have more than 0.3 PozSex coins right now, combine them all into one input immediately if you haven't already (send all your coins to yourself), then close your wallet until block 10,000.  DO NOT waste coinage for 10% annual interest.  Yes, staking works but it is set at 10% until the hyperinflation kicks in at block 10,000.

My internet connection is wonky as fuck right now for some reason and github won't load so I can't check to see if PoW ends at block 10,000 or not.  If it does end, count on the blockchain slamming on the brakes HARD at block 10,000.  Don't be alarmed, it should speed up to the planned 10 second block times after a day or two.

If this is the STS dev, I'm not going to return to this thread to explain this simple shit to him again.  Don't worry, this thread will not be filled with "FUD" or "criticism" or "accurate statements that describe reality and expose dev incompetence".  I'll just come back in a week to say I told ya so.  This is exactly what is going on right now, and how this is going to play out.

I bought around 0.5 PozSex before I looked at the coin more closely, so I would like to see the coin at least get 1 good pump.  So, I am with all you POZ pigs on this one.
legendary
Activity: 1080
Merit: 1000
BTC - 14ZVqS5UGqhY77d5u9aUSW24ipRJ2g9wmm
just got my first stake  Grin Grin

legendary
I think dev is gone forever now.

why you say that?

>staking is not working
>dump

Its a freecoin, i see a lot of people dump there 0.01 PEX. Seen that before on other coins from the freecoin section.

as long as its more then 10k sats people can dump instantly. I think Dev is comming back.

My wallet is in staking modus ill report when i have my first stake reward
Activity: 574
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
???
1.36 BTC volume on Yobit...I'm even surprised Grin
legendary
I think dev is gone forever now.
Activity: 332
We should wait Dev explication..
Staking is not working. Dead. Scam maybe.
We just pass Block 2000 and still 0 Block Reward  Sad

legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
I am active on free coin section of yobit but I cannot get some of those coins,or am I am not aware of these coins,there should be another way of giving this coin beside Yobit which is also a good distribution site..
legendary
mine is staking  Grin

But no reward yet Sad
Still not for me  Sad
Activity: 249

Apparently it doesn't. Or did staking start for anyone else yet? Wink.
Activity: 630
So does POS start at block 10,000 or 1,000 I'm a bit confused looking at the announcement post.  And if those interest rates are right this will be the most interest like ever in a POS coin lol

Probably at 10,000, because we're over block 1500 now and my wallet isn't staking yet...

And I remember Balls and 10K, both coins with a high PoS as well. Hopefully history won't repeat itsself, because those became hyperinflated coins and the price went down quickly to 1 sat in sell orders  Wink

Yeah most likely, this coin is probably not going to be soo good with the 100,000% rate I dont understand how it could survive more than a day.
Activity: 630
Thanks for the beautiful giveaway on Yobit.
Gonna keep my PEX for a while  i think.
Pages:
Jump to: