Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] More added to Wallet UPDATE PLEASE PosEx PEX Hybrid POW/POS [ANN] - page 59. (Read 74299 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
So does POS start at block 10,000 or 1,000 I'm a bit confused looking at the announcement post.  And if those interest rates are right this will be the most interest like ever in a POS coin lol

Probably at 10,000, because we're over block 1500 now and my wallet isn't staking yet...

And I remember Balls and 10K, both coins with a high PoS as well. Hopefully history won't repeat itsself, because those became hyperinflated coins and the price went down quickly to 1 sat in sell orders  Wink

This will be worse then STRBO with the crazy inflation rate, it will hit 1 satoshi near most once the coins start getting staked.
Activity: 249
Merit: 250
So does POS start at block 10,000 or 1,000 I'm a bit confused looking at the announcement post.  And if those interest rates are right this will be the most interest like ever in a POS coin lol

Probably at 10,000, because we're over block 1500 now and my wallet isn't staking yet...

And I remember Balls and 10K, both coins with a high PoS as well. Hopefully history won't repeat itsself, because those became hyperinflated coins and the price went down quickly to 1 sat in sell orders  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1068
So does POS start at block 10,000 or 1,000 I'm a bit confused looking at the announcement post.  And if those interest rates are right this will be the most interest like ever in a POS coin lol
https://github.com/PosEx/Posex/blob/master/src/main.cpp#L1005
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
So does POS start at block 10,000 or 1,000 I'm a bit confused looking at the announcement post.  And if those interest rates are right this will be the most interest like ever in a POS coin lol
Activity: 882
MiG Messenger - earn while chatting
God damn, the freecoin section of yobit is a total clusterfuck.  Most coins are listed multiple times for some reason and it isn't alphabetized or searchable.  Will they pop up at the top or bottom of the list every 3 hours?

Also, what is stopping someone from using 10minutemail to make 100 yobit accounts, F5ing like a madman every 3 hours, and raping the faucet?  I assume nothing so I guess that is my plan.
legendary
Activity: 1218
HTF did 10 PEX (1 BTC worth) get sold on YoBit ? Nobody could of gotten that many coins from faucet collecting or hidden faucet collecting !
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1068
it seems not working... total number of coins is not changed
...and I think that fucked us Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 916
@Posex my coins have more 2 hours in wallet and say is not mature, the minimun stake age is 1.5 hours?

you have to build up some netweight before you start staking

i just bought 1.886 pex @ 0.081 gonna stake nicely

I don't understand, it's a yobit free distrib via Freecoins? I see i can claim only 0.01 PEX/ 3 hours. This coin is just online on yobit and we can buy 1 or more PEX. Looks strange for me. Premine Dump?

1.88 coins would 188 accounts claiming them i think yobit has more people online then 188 Wink

Sorry but i'm still perplex! Check the price falling

Well if dev gives us the tx id of the premine transfer to yobit we can check all in the wallet explorer

That would be good to show sense of fairness for everyone who might be interested investing on PEX.
Activity: 332
People selling very fast ..

People are selling at a low price, and it's good Grin
Yes you right !  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1938
Merit: 1014

People are selling at a low price, and it's good Grin
legendary
Activity: 1421
"blocks" : 966,
"timeoffset" : -1,
"moneysupply" : 1877.37897615

From OP: Give Away Distribution Coins = 1868

Maybe that can explain the dump! Some coin for the dev's
Activity: 332
Activity: 770
@Posex my coins have more 2 hours in wallet and say is not mature, the minimun stake age is 1.5 hours?

I don't understand, it's a yobit free distrib via Freecoins? I see i can claim only 0.01 PEX/ 3 hours. This coin is just online on yobit and we can buy 1 or more PEX. Looks strange for me. Premine Dump?

1.88 coins would 188 accounts claiming them i think yobit has more people online then 188 Wink

Well if dev gives us the tx id of the premine transfer to yobit we can check all in the wallet explorer
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1080
Merit: 1000
BTC - 14ZVqS5UGqhY77d5u9aUSW24ipRJ2g9wmm
to bad people drop there coins and price so fast....... oh wel going to buy more then
Activity: 742

Yes a lot more, i had put free coins for 5000 activations and this are claimed really fast...
legendary
Activity: 1080
Merit: 1000
BTC - 14ZVqS5UGqhY77d5u9aUSW24ipRJ2g9wmm

Activity: 770

I don't understand, it's a yobit free distrib via Freecoins? I see i can claim only 0.01 PEX/ 3 hours. This coin is just online on yobit and we can buy 1 or more PEX. Looks strange for me. Dump premine?

People bought low and selling high
legendary

Activity: 742

If i am not wrong POS is starting at height 1000
Cool, i will have all my coins mature when hit that block...  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: