Pages:
Author

Topic: 💎🍀👫 [ANN] MTCore - WELCOME TO THE DEMOCRATIC CRYPTOCURRENCY 💎🍀👫 - page 16. (Read 4726 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

where can I get information about registering this project as a legal entity? I would like to understand what licenses this project has at the moment

What licenses are you talking about and what licenses do they actually need ? This all needs to be understood in more detail and I am sure that I will be able to buy tokens for me in the near future
Activity: 2

still, I would like to understand what public events the team will take part in ?
and why are there no recordings of your webinars on YouTube ?

in order to watch and participate in webinars you will need to register on the site and wait for the next webinar on Wednesday

You will need to pre-register to participate in webinars and I advise you to do it right now in order to get the maximum profit .
it can also be very profitable

Yes I advise you to register in order to get the maximum income it will be very profitable and you can also find out more information about the team
Activity: 2

still, I would like to understand what public events the team will take part in ?

in order to watch and participate in webinars you will need to register on the site and wait for the next webinar on Wednesday

This is a good opportunity to get more information about the development of the project and it will be very profitable right now

how can I get my affiliate link :? I would just like to recommend this project to my friends and make a profit for it

You just need to create an account and you can get an affiliate link and I have to say that they have a pretty interesting referral program

This will be just fine and you can get a very good income right now as the project will be very easy to recommend to my friends

We will be able to get a very good passive income and I am sure that the project will be launched in the near future
Activity: 3

how can I get my affiliate link :? I would just like to recommend this project to my friends and make a profit for it

You just need to create an account and you can get an affiliate link and I have to say that they have a pretty interesting referral program

This will really be a top project and I am sure that I will be able to buy tokens for me in the near future
now I see the project as a good investment but I will need more information about the economic model and I would like to know how your team will make money
Activity: 6

Hello everybody! please tell me at this time can I buy coins for me ?
and what bonuses can I get at the moment and for me it would be very interesting

The site has all the information about this and you can choose the rate that is right for you . I like the economic model that the team offers

the main thing is that the team offers passive income without any risks, but I will need to understand how long it will take for this to happen

but I also need to understand when I can get my first income and that would be very important and I think it would all be just fine right now
Activity: 8

You will need to pre-register to participate in webinars and I advise you to do it right now in order to get the maximum profit .
it can also be very profitable

This will be just fine and you can get a very good income right now as the project will be very easy to recommend to my friends
Activity: 10
I wonder what events the team will take part in in order to get the maximum profit ?
I really would like to understand all this

please tell me can I buy coins now and what is the minimum contribution to the project and what payment methods are already available ?

There are several tariff plans on the site and you can choose the solution that is right for you and will allow you to get the maximum profit

But I do not really understand when I can get a profit and when there will be a listing on exchanges . I mean if I invest in a project when can I get my first profit
Activity: 7

What country is your project registered in at the moment and for me it would be very interesting and it is important to understand that everything will be as legal as possible

the site has all the information about this and I am sure that I will be able to buy tokens for me in the near future .
now I continue to follow the news to understand what is waiting for us this year

I do not really understand what will happen to the listing on exchanges and what is the team's policy on this ? I need to understand when I can make a profit as an investor

as I understand it the team will make a decision about investing and investors will be able to get income without any risks . This model suits me

And where can I read more about the development of this project ? And I don't understand the betting system for buying tokens . How will this all work ?
Activity: 10
I really would like to get more information about the team .
where can I read about your team and advisors ?

I wonder why there are no webinar recordings on YouTube ! This is still very important to understand for the development of this project . I mean I would like to see previous webinars

I have already participated in webinars before and just made a decision about investing in the project as it will be very profitable especially in a market like this
brand new
Activity: 0

I wonder why there are no webinar recordings on YouTube ! This is still very important to understand for the development of this project . I mean I would like to see previous webinars

I do not really understand what will happen to the listing on exchanges and what is the team's policy on this ? I need to understand when I can make a profit as an investor

There has not been any news regarding the listing yet, but I need to understand how I can trade these tokens .
at the moment I don't plan to use the platform's features

Hello everybody! please tell me at this time can I buy coins for me ?
and what bonuses can I get at the moment and for me it would be very interesting

The site has all the information about this and you can choose the rate that is right for you . I like the economic model that the team offers

the main thing is that the team offers passive income without any risks, but I will need to understand how long it will take for this to happen

Why is the section with the team and roadmap not updated at the moment ?
I would like to get more information about this

Yes it's quite strange that we don't see any updates at the moment and I think that would be very important to me right now
Activity: 9
I don't really understand how the bid-based token purchase system will work . And what are the tariff plans that are available on the site ? Where can I read more about this ?
Pages:
Jump to: