Pages:
Author

Topic: 💎🍀👫 [ANN] MTCore - WELCOME TO THE DEMOCRATIC CRYPTOCURRENCY 💎🍀👫 - page 14. (Read 4726 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

Hello team !
when are you going to update the project roadmap and update the team information ?

Yes I would also like to see more news about the work of this project and we will need to understand what is waiting for us this year

Yes we will need to make a more detailed roadmap for the development of this project and I think investors will appreciate it )

Yes it would be really important to understand what is waiting for us this year and most importantly to understand when investors will receive a profit )
at least I need to know this information )
Activity: 9

I like how this project works and what the team offers for investors, but I do not understand how much time is needed for implementation and when the team will be able to receive passive income

And how will this happen ?
how much income can I get during the year ? I still want to understand how this will work

as I understand it, the team is going to invest in real estate in Europe and use this to generate income ?
when will this work and how long will it take ?

I am really ready to buy tokens for me right now and I think the prospects will be just huge since the team in fact offers unique opportunities for users

The main thing is that this will allow you to get income without any risks and this will be very important to understand now and for this I will continue to follow the news from the team and how this project is developing
Activity: 2

as I understand it, the team is going to invest in real estate in Europe and use this to generate income ?

You can join the shark club and also get income from the affiliate program right now . This would still be very important at the initial stages

still, I would like to understand what public events the team will take part in ?
and why are there no recordings of your webinars on YouTube ?

in order to watch and participate in webinars you will need to register on the site and wait for the next webinar on Wednesday

This is a good opportunity to get more information about the development of the project and it will be very profitable right now

now I consider the project as a long term investment and for me it would be as important as possible
Activity: 8

please tell me what licenses and patents the team has at the moment and this would be a really good opportunity for me to understand how the project will work for the long term

I am ready to invest in the project right now and this will be a good opportunity to make a profit right now .
I will continue to follow the news

I do not know when it will be possible to get a profit and it is too early to draw conclusions about this but the concept itself is really interesting for me and I will use this opportunity
Activity: 4

I am really ready to buy tokens for me right now and I think the prospects will be just huge since the team in fact offers unique opportunities for users
Activity: 7
Please tell me if the project is presented in any media ?
I would like to see press releases
Activity: 5

Hello team !
when are you going to update the project roadmap and update the team information ?

Yes I would also like to see more news about the work of this project and we will need to understand what is waiting for us this year

Yes we will need to make a more detailed roadmap for the development of this project and I think investors will appreciate it )

please tell me can I see the webinars today ?
and please give me a link to the broadcast where I can view the new content

The site contains information about webinars you must pre register and next Wednesday you will be able to participate in the webinar

Yes, I really like it and the team made the right decision in order to increase confidence in this project . This is still very important to me so how can I draw conclusions about future development

I like how this project works and what the team offers for investors, but I do not understand how much time is needed for implementation and when the team will be able to receive passive income

I have not seen any news regarding revenue generation and will continue to monitor how the project works and develops

please tell me can I see the webinars today ?
and please give me a link to the broadcast where I can view the new content

The site contains information about webinars you must pre register and next Wednesday you will be able to participate in the webinar

This is a really good opportunity to learn more about the project and draw conclusions about the development of the project

I would also like to understand how this will work and what risks there are for investors right now

At least I like what the team offers for us and I think the prospects will be huge.
Now this will be a good opportunity to get passive income

please tell me what licenses and patents the team has at the moment and this would be a really good opportunity for me to understand how the project will work for the long term

I am ready to invest in the project right now and this will be a good opportunity to make a profit right now .
Activity: 8

how can I get my affiliate link :? I would just like to recommend this project to my friends and make a profit for it

You just need to create an account and you can get an affiliate link and I have to say that they have a pretty interesting referral program

Yes the affiliate program will allow you to get a great passive income and the more the project will be very easy to recommend to my friends

Yes it will be possible to get even more coins and this will be a huge prospect because in the future demand will grow and this will be a huge prospect
Activity: 9
I don't really understand when there will be a listing on exchanges and what these coins will be used for in the system ?
I would like to get more information from the team
Activity: 6

Hello team !

I do not know when it will be possible to get a profit and it is too early to draw conclusions about this but the concept itself is really interesting for me and I will use this opportunity

I don't know if it is possible to buy tokens now and I don't quite understand how the betting system will work ? This would be very interesting for me
Pages:
Jump to: