Pages:
Author

Topic: 💎🍀👫 [ANN] MTCore - WELCOME TO THE DEMOCRATIC CRYPTOCURRENCY 💎🍀👫 - page 15. (Read 4726 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
After all, where can I read more about the economic model and what you offer for investors ?
for me it is still very much like to understand now

please tell me can I see the webinars today ?
and please give me a link to the broadcast where I can view the new content

The site contains information about webinars you must pre register and next Wednesday you will be able to participate in the webinar
Activity: 7

now I really like how this project is developing and I am sure that I will be able to buy tokens for me in the near future , I am interested in what will happen to the listing on exchanges

I haven't seen any news yet about the listing and when investors will be able to get passive income . This is going to be very important for me right now
Activity: 8

where can I get information about registering this project as a legal entity? I would like to understand what licenses this project has at the moment

What licenses are you talking about and what licenses do they actually need ? This all needs to be understood in more detail and I am sure that I will be able to buy tokens for me in the near future

now the team is offering an interesting concept in this market but I also need to understand if I can get any passive income

I think that the team will offer us as much information as possible to generate passive income and the demand for tokens will be huge

still it is important to understand what you offer for investors and what potential income I can get in the near future

In any case I will continue to follow the news but I have decided to support the team now . I think this is a good investment
Activity: 4

Webinars are held every Wednesday and you can find the most relevant information for yourself regarding the development of this project and future prospects
Activity: 6
brand new
Activity: 0
Hello team !
when are you going to update the project roadmap and update the team information ?
please tell me what licenses and patents the team has at the moment and this would be a really good opportunity for me to understand how the project will work for the long term
Activity: 6

where can I get information about registering this project as a legal entity? I would like to understand what licenses this project has at the moment

What licenses are you talking about and what licenses do they actually need ? This all needs to be understood in more detail and I am sure that I will be able to buy tokens for me in the near future

now the team is offering an interesting concept in this market but I also need to understand if I can get any passive income

how can I get my affiliate link :? I would just like to recommend this project to my friends and make a profit for it

You just need to create an account and you can get an affiliate link and I have to say that they have a pretty interesting referral program

Yes the affiliate program will allow you to get a great passive income and the more the project will be very easy to recommend to my friends
now I really like how this project is developing and I am sure that I will be able to buy tokens for me in the near future , I am interested in what will happen to the listing on exchanges
Activity: 8

please tell me can I buy coins now and what is the minimum contribution to the project and what payment methods are already available ?

There are several tariff plans on the site and you can choose the solution that is right for you and will allow you to get the maximum profit

I have not yet seen how I can get a profit and what will happen to the volatility of this token in the near future . And it is also important to me when there will be a listing on exchanges

I need to understand when investors will still be able to receive passive income if your team is planning to invest in real estate . Where can I find more information about the economic model ?

I would also like to know more information about this . And this would allow me to understand how much income I can get this year
brand new

still, I would like to understand what public events the team will take part in ?
and why are there no recordings of your webinars on YouTube ?

in order to watch and participate in webinars you will need to register on the site and wait for the next webinar on Wednesday

I wonder why there are no webinar recordings on YouTube ! This is still very important to understand for the development of this project . I mean I would like to see previous webinars

Today there will be a new webinar and you can get as much information as possible about this project
brand new

still it is important to understand what you offer for investors and what potential income I can get in the near future

The most important thing is that the team will be able to offer investments without risk which is very important in this market and I will definitely take advantage of this offer as it is a rarity in this market
Activity: 1

still, I would like to understand what public events the team will take part in ?
and why are there no recordings of your webinars on YouTube ?

in order to watch and participate in webinars you will need to register on the site and wait for the next webinar on Wednesday

You will need to pre-register to participate in webinars and I advise you to do it right now in order to get the maximum profit .
it can also be very profitable

let's see how profitable it will be after listing on exchanges and I wonder when it will be since I haven't seen any information about it
Activity: 2
Activity: 2

please tell me can I buy coins now and what is the minimum contribution to the project and what payment methods are already available ?

There are several tariff plans on the site and you can choose the solution that is right for you and will allow you to get the maximum profit

But I do not really understand when I can get a profit and when there will be a listing on exchanges . I mean if I invest in a project when can I get my first profit

read the white paper and I also advise you to take part in webinars and it will all be very profitable
Activity: 1
I need to understand when investors will still be able to receive passive income if your team is planning to invest in real estate . Where can I find more information about the economic model ?
Pages:
Jump to: