Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MUTEX ASIC-Resistant Cryptonight Coin - NO ICO - NO INSTAMINE - page 2. (Read 5941 times)

Activity: 105
Merit: 0
You published too scarce information, I would like to hear why should we expect the growth of this currency?
Activity: 116
Are you developing a website? I hope there will be whitepaper, or you don't need it? well we do!
Activity: 108
What's the planned price of this coin? See no info
Activity: 98
What team thinks about cooperation with others to increase productivity? I don't know how many people there are in team
Activity: 112
Hello. I would like to ask about one thing. Does the team have plans for new projects?
Activity: 70
Is the coin of the project connected with such famous giants as bitcoin or etherium?
If the project did not have an ICO, how can you get coins without mining? Buy on the exchange?
Activity: 196
Greetings. Does the project have its own wallet? What do you need to create it, if it exists?
Activity: 154
Merit: 4
Hey guys. So what is the idea of this project?

Hello, dude. Well, you see, Mutex was created to develop the highly private cryptocurrency for cheap micro payments.

Oh I see. But was what is the difference between Monero and Mutex? They are really similar.

You know, Mutex is using the latest ASIC-resistant Cryptonight PoW tweak from Monero. But this project is whole new.

Oh, I got it. Thanks so much, I'll appreciate that.

Monero very expensive transaction for micropayments, Monero not suitable. There are cheaper coins on similar algorithms: Sumocoin (& Ryo), Qwertycoin or Electronero (fork Electronium). I like that this coin is protected against ASIC. But I'm not sure that will be enough for the success of the project.
Activity: 98
Hello! I am new to the crypto currency area and would like to ask about exchanges where this project is presented. Where I can see the list?
Activity: 242

Hello, dude. Well, you see, Mutex was created to develop the highly private cryptocurrency for cheap micro payments.

Oh I see. But was what is the difference between Monero and Mutex? They are really similar.

You know, Mutex is using the latest ASIC-resistant Cryptonight PoW tweak from Monero. But this project is whole new.

Oh, I got it. Thanks so much, I'll appreciate that.
Activity: 156

Activity: 182
I'm new here, as a whole I liked the project. I will follow the development, keep it up, guys

In general, the idea of the project is good, I support it in every possible way. Lack of translation into Russian
Activity: 156

Activity: 224
How long has the project existed? What are your plans? I want to see more information
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Is your wallet available on mobile devices? Is it planned to release a mobile application in the future?
Activity: 111
Hello everybody. Do you have a Web site? Why little information about the project team?
Pages:
Jump to: