Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MUTEX ASIC-Resistant Cryptonight Coin - NO ICO - NO INSTAMINE - page 4. (Read 5941 times)

Activity: 242
Merit: 0
I think that many people like Mutex and so do I.  Mutex is the best choice for future.
Activity: 21
Hope this is a good project for all of us in the future  Cool
Activity: 89
What exchanges is your coin listed already? And which ones are planned? I hope there will be a lot of them...
Activity: 116
I need an explanation what ASIC-resistance is  Huh Where can I read about this?
Activity: 108
Wheat country are you located? And where registered?
Activity: 105
Provided information is too less, unfortunately,can you please tell about Mutex key features more detailed?
Activity: 66
What exactly do you mean speaking about design bounty in your to do?
Activity: 31
Activity: 369
Who has already used the services of this team, tell us your impressions of this. Should I use it or not?
Activity: 308
What are your future plans for your project? Do you have a road map?
Activity: 334
A wonderful project! I've been using it for several days and I'm happy with everything
Hello. And what do you like about it?
The fact that there is ASIC-resistant, and everything is done with a focus on the user of this program. In any case, I advise it Smiley
Activity: 311
A wonderful project! I've been using it for several days and I'm happy with everything
Hello. And what do you like about it?
Activity: 334
Activity: 70
Tell me, did the test of wallets already end? Was it successful?
Activity: 98
In what languages is the information available about the project? And where it can be found?
Activity: 136
Greetings! The question has arisen: how many blocks have been extracted and how long has the project begun this activity?
Activity: 196
Are there any FAQs for newbie-miners working with the project?
Activity: 84
Hello! Which Algo is used for mining and how can I check the balance
Activity: 53
I wish moderator would answer quickly Smiley It's said that mutex is mining friendly. Was this feature one of the important ones you wanted to add?
Activity: 66
What about long term features of Mutex? What plans else does team have about it?
Pages:
Jump to: