Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MUTEX ASIC-Resistant Cryptonight Coin - NO ICO - NO INSTAMINE - page 3. (Read 5941 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
An interesting project, but I would like to see more information. Now I see only common words
Activity: 70
Is the project involved in charity? I heard that now many projects give 1-3% of their funds to charity
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
How soon will the new translations be? By the way, do you accept help from users in this matter?
Interesting project. Why did you decide to abandon ICO?
Activity: 84
I want more transparency. How soon will the information on the team appear?
Activity: 108
A bit geeky question: what does projects name mean? Is it related with "mutual exclusion" and why there's a wolf on your logo?
Activity: 105
I love the way you make posts on Twitter, informative and interesting. Will you register on Medium and publish articles?
Activity: 79
Nice to see variety of wallet versions. What OS you would advise to use?
Activity: 116
Is it planned to join more mining pools in the nearest future? Which ones?
Activity: 53
Do use have some one pager? I'd like to present your project to my collegues, but there is too less information unfortunately
Activity: 196
Is the team struggling with fraud in the sphere of crypto currency? If so, how?
Activity: 98
Is the project working on its own equipment or is it attracted by user power?
On which exchanges is the project presented? Are there any bonuses when buying coins? And in general, can they be bought?
Activity: 112
How many partners are there at the moment? Is there any interest in it?
It's very nice to see your attitude to individual miners. Tell me, did the project team have experience in this area?
Activity: 142
Greetings to all here. I think that idea of this project is really impressive.
Good day everyone. I want to know, what the speed of yours instant transactions?
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
What exchanges is your coin listed already? And which ones are planned? I hope there will be a lot of them...
Yeah. It is interesting for me too. It is important to know where you are able to use the coin before you get some.
Activity: 141
Hi. I have some questions about this project. What do I need to know to create a wallet? Where I can read about it more?
Activity: 156
Mutex - new revolutionary brand. Future of the coins in a good hands!
Pages:
Jump to: