Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MUTEX ASIC-Resistant Cryptonight Coin - NO ICO - NO INSTAMINE - page 5. (Read 5941 times)

Activity: 176
Merit: 0
Hello there. Have anybody invest in this project already?

Well, I'm not. But I planned to do it in the near future
Activity: 176
Amazing idea. This is the first time I've seen something like this project.
Activity: 105
Will you write a whitepaper for potential users and investors? Why did you ignore that document?
Activity: 116
How many users you have already? When can I see statictics?
Activity: 53
For what mobile os are you developing mobile wallet? I hope it will be supported by some old smartphones older than 2 years...
Activity: 156
Hello there. Have anybody invest in this project already?
Activity: 141
In a good way, I really believe in this project. Good luck dev.
Activity: 242
I happy to join these project.
I hope you will be successful!
Activity: 70
Hey guys. I found this project just recently and don't know much of it. Nevertheless I already could say that it's really perspective.
Activity: 136
Is it true that the project will not have an ICO? How then to get the coins?
Activity: 196
Where can I see the white paper of the project or the road map? I would like more information available.
Activity: 84
It is interesting to know in which countries this project will operate, and where - not.
Activity: 84
Hello! In which languages can you find additional information about this project?
Activity: 70
Greetings! What is the value of the maximum supply? Where is the wallet registered?
Activity: 294
Do you have a video tutorial on how I can use this project? I can't  sort it out a bit
Activity: 336
Can someone give me a link to their official website?
I think that all the links that you can find useful, you will find in the description of the project
Activity: 308
How good it is that there are no asics. This attracts me very much in this project.
Activity: 336
Wow, you even have an instagram. Why this is for a project that is not oriented to the broad masses?
Activity: 303
Can someone give me a link to their official website?
Activity: 242
Recently I was reading about this project and I want to say that this is really good job.
Pages:
Jump to: