Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] My Crypto City (MYCTY) Mobile game using Solana infrastructure - ENDED - page 14. (Read 3109 times)

copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
I was whitelisted but couldn’t make it in time to buy the tokens, is there any solutions?
Sorry to say that, but no. Wait for next sales.
copper member
Activity: 140
Why I didn’t get tokens yet? The stage has ended
You need be more observative. Check again roadmap on website.
Activity: 2
I was whitelisted but couldn’t make it in time to buy the tokens, is there any solutions?
Activity: 3
Sale has ended already? Am I miss?
Yeah. Be more active next time man, everything happend very fast Shocked
copper member
Is there any vesting period?
Linear Vesting for 6 Month.
copper member
Can I use phontom wallet?
Yes. It’s possible
copper member
Where can I track the coin?
You can follow from places such as marketcap, social media channels.
copper member
I made my WL and KYC now what? Wait email notiifacation?
Yes, we will notice all users.
copper member
How many tokens were sold last time and did you sell the planned amount?
We have sold planned amount very fast. 6,500,000 MYCTY tokens for the early period. This time 10,000,000 MYCTY.
copper member
Is there a limit in the game for token mining per day or week?
No, there is none. You are limited only by the capabilities of your colony.
copper member
The developers are keeping the details of Mycryptocity metaverse secret for now, but I have a question. If the price of MYCTY token changes in the future due to the volatility of the cryptocurrency, will this affect the cost of in-game loot and mining rate calculations?

MYCTY tokens in the game are used only when you are interested in making money. But there will also be a simple game currency that is worth nothing in the real world. Coin volatility only means that you will spend a little more when you buy mycty for gaming purposes. But the inverse correlation is that over time, your mycty will become more expensive. And mining in the game will increase passive income
copper member
if I understand correctly, we will see our token allocations after 16:00 UTC when you ended? Just want to be sure?
You can control when your tokens are loaded from the "My Tokens" section of the main page. The need for detection is detected, it will be later
copper member
Seriously? Has the sale ended yet? When will we strategic sale 2?
There is no specific date at the moment, there may not be a site sale this time. It would be better to wait for the announcement for clear information.

What percentage of the total supply of mycty tokens do you plan to sell in this round?
35% was available for strategic sale. Now this round was ended. 1.5M MYCTY Tokens were Sold in the first phase of the strategic sale.
copper member
Guys, do I understand correctly that MYCTY  presale has ended and now everyone can buy tokens?
Not certainly in that way. There, until January 25, a whitelist was available. If you managed to sign up there, now you can buy MYCTY tokens. But it's not a public sale yet

Is this the same price payed out by  the people that where whitelisted a few months ago?
Nothing has changed. The price of the token is listed as $0.07. Whitelist participants can purchase My Crypto City tokens for exactly this amount.

How long does a token sale last? I didn't see any end date. But I want to remind my friends who also participated and waited the start

There is no specific end date for the token sale. Token sale is done on FCFS basis. And now it closed.
copper member
Have you collected a soft cap? I like many investors would like to see more accurate listing and distribution dates.
We have already reached the soft cap during the private and strategic sale stages. I already have 330k total now. Listing on the stock exchange will be in April-June.
copper member
This is a project to keep an eye on. The Solana network holds great promise for the future of Blockchain as we know it. Do you plan to make a "demo" version of the game available before release?
Thank you for your interest. The demo is ready https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.MyCryptoCity.MyCryptoCity&hl=tr&gl=US

Now closed beta testing continues
copper member
Admin, do you help me? I have one problem, that the number of purchased tokens is not displayed in the wallet? And this is when I sent USDT to the MYCTY fund wallet. What’s wrong?
I have been whitelisted and bought yesterday, and on the website it says that i am not a token owner
MYCTY coins will appear in your wallet after the end of the token sale. This can happen at any time when the limit of allocated tokens is sold. Check your balance in the coming days and stay tuned for updates
copper member
If you don't manage to sell out all the mycty coins in this strategic sale? The unsold tokens will be split among the participants or not?
The rest will be done with IDO. Launch expected closer to April 2022
Activity: 7
Admin, do you help me? I have one problem, that the number of purchased tokens is not displayed in the wallet? And this is when I sent USDT to the MYCTY fund wallet. What’s wrong?
I have been whitelisted and bought yesterday, and on the website it says that i am not a token owner
Activity: 4
Pages:
Jump to: