Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] My Crypto City (MYCTY) Mobile game using Solana infrastructure - ENDED - page 10. (Read 3107 times)

copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Now many play-to-earn tokens are developing on the hype. For example, Plants Vs Undead, I bought for $17, but then its price dropped to $12, and I had to sell at a loss. What ideas does the MyCryptoCity team have for keeping the value of the MYCTY token?

MYCTY token has linear Vesting for 6 month. This will reduce the risk that the price of the token may collapse sharply after the start of the public sale.

What does vesting period mean? I didn't find any explanation in your gitbook

This means that MYCTY token holders are entitled to receive current or future payments. Since from the moment the distribution begins, users will receive 20% TGE, and payments will not be instant, but distributed over a period
copper member
Activity: 140
Will mycryptocity offer a yield farming earnings for holders?
No, but the game will implement a staking mechanism for the MYCTY token
copper member
Now many play-to-earn tokens are developing on the hype. For example, Plants Vs Undead, I bought for $17, but then its price dropped to $12, and I had to sell at a loss. What ideas does the MyCryptoCity team have for keeping the value of the MYCTY token?

MYCTY token has linear Vesting for 6 month. This will reduce the risk that the price of the token may collapse sharply after the start of the public sale.
copper member
Guys, I'm impatient! When will the 2nd round of the MYCTY token sale be scheduled? I came late to the first stage of sales, but now I don't want to miss
Estimated launch time for Strategic sale round 2 is March 5th. But we will update the information in our social networks towards the end of February.

Does the amount of min and max contribution change for this round?
Yes, the entry threshold is raised. Min/200 and max/5000
copper member
In the game you can extract tokens, of course. But I do not fully understand how they will be obtained?
You will not believe, but in a very obvious way Grin. You will operate your spaceships for mining in space.
copper member
The description says that My Crypto City offers the opportunity to use both play money and mycty tokens. But if players don't own tokens, will paid items like land or ship parts be available to them? if they use fiat
Game land, colony properties will be available for exchange on My crypto city market. For trading you need MYCTY tokens
copper member
Are you planning to recruit a team of game testers? I'm ready to volunteer
Thank you for your active participation. The closed testing stage is currently underway to identify possible vulnerabilities. Open testing will be announced

How about a bug bounty campaign? For mobile games, you can often find a lot of bugs
If the team decides that it needs the help of enthusiastic developers, we will create a participation form where you can leave your contact details.
copper member
Which platform will make the public sale? Has My crypto city team already negotiated CEX? Have you chosen partners?

Sales to the public will be made through exchanges. The strategic selling whitelist is currently active.
copper member
Now My crypto city will already have a public sale for everyone? do I need to verify again?
Public sale will be launched in April-June. If you want to take part in a strategic sale, then on the main page of My Crypto City  site you will find a whitelist registration form. Only members of this list will be allowed to purchase MYCTY tokens

copper member
Guys, I'm impatient! When will the 2nd round of the MYCTY token sale be scheduled? I came late to the first stage of sales, but now I don't want to miss
Estimated launch time for Strategic sale round 2 is March 5th. But we will update the information in our social networks towards the end of February.
copper member
Have you got any info about testing period?
The mobile application is currently in closed beta
copper member
Hi, when I should received tokens from private contributors?
Distribution of tokens will be done right after listing
copper member
How can players earn MYCTY in the game?
To be able to receive tokens in the game you need to buy and use currency MYCTY
copper member
Is this game suitable for beginners who have not played strategy? Or more for experienced players?
We will make this game as clear as possible for everyone and at the same time not much casual.
copper member
Will there be a maximum level in the game?
This is an online game, we will constantly rise it.
copper member
I made everything what need to take part in sale, but something went wrong with wallet and I miss everything. Will you make some sale for those who have same issues?
It's hard to hear but we won't do exceptions. The next one will be soon. Have you solved your wallet problem?
No, still in progress.
If you need any help write to us [email protected]
Activity: 16
I made everything what need to take part in sale, but something went wrong with wallet and I miss everything. Will you make some sale for those who have same issues?
It's hard to hear but we won't do exceptions. The next one will be soon. Have you solved your wallet problem?
No, still in progress.
copper member
copper member
Oh the sale has ended so far Sad I haven’t time to buy enough. When will be next sale stage?
Next sale will be in Q2 2022. Follow project to not miss.
copper member
May crypto city release its own digital marketplace where players can exchange tokens for goods, buy land, NFT, etc.?

Yes, there will be a market area where you can carry out all these operations. More information about the functions and how everything will work you will learn closer to the launch of the demo version.
Pages:
Jump to: