Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] My Crypto City (MYCTY) Mobile game using Solana infrastructure - ENDED - page 9. (Read 3107 times)

copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
If the distribution has not yet begun, why are the last transactions in the My Crypto City smart contract some huge amounts of sold tokens?
Coins were bought at strategic sale. Those coins are not yet distributed till listing
copper member
It’s so sad I couldn’t buy tokens this time. What amount will be on the next stage?
We hope you have time to buy them next time. The total supply for a two-round strategic sell is 10M MYCTY. Raised 72k, strategic selling target 700k
copper member
Activity: 196
How many % for the use of MYCTY tokens in the game will burn?

The % is really small 0.2% but it will help to stabilize the economy.
copper member
I heard it’s already closed beta. Can you share some screenshots from game?
Very soon we will make them, but now we have a lot of work to do. But you can visit twitter. There is a gif showing how the spaceship works

Some of game visualization
copper member
Will mycty be listed in exchange like kucoin? What is your listing plan?
The listing will be on CEX and DEX exchanges. We don't have a final list right now. We carefully analyze each platform.
copper member
My Crypto City - SPACE SHIPS & FEATURES

Images of the main spaceships and features from the MYCTY universe! 📡

You can craft with gems and earn high APY Bonuses. 💎

You can get high-tier bonuses by using the generated power-up cores in your station. ⚒

Early stage, bonuses and innovations and early access privileges will be offered to users in the test version. (Not in demo version)

Demo with you at the beginning of March!

Twitter https://twitter.com/MyCrypto_City/status/1491841860645658630
copper member
What platforms will the game be available on? And what are the minimum specs?

My crypto city is a mobile gaming application. It will be available for Android and IOS. Basic requirements for memory size to be sufficient to load game graphics
copper member
I have a few questions. Will players be able to buy only land or whole planets to build their base? How are MYCTY tokens credited? Once, when a resource of a certain amount is accumulated or for completing tasks?

You will earn the coin unit in the game from the settlements you will receive in the game. The number of reward tokens will depend on your rank. Gradually your income growth will be higher as the colony develops

I have seen that mycty token is not a stablecoin. Then the price fluctuations in the market will become a factor that in the game world some items will be more expensive or cheaper?
So that the price change on the market is not critical, the distribution of MYCTY tokens is carried out gradually at 20% and there is a vesting period

I also wanted to know if it is possible to have several settlements in different places. Or the task is to develop only one city, and not to capture as many territories as possible?

Your task is to develop one of your space colonies. We are looking forward to when the game becomes available to users. Demo version will be released in March
copper member
I have a few questions. Will players be able to buy only land or whole planets to build their base? How are MYCTY tokens credited? Once, when a resource of a certain amount is accumulated or for completing tasks?

You will earn the coin unit in the game from the settlements you will receive in the game. The number of reward tokens will depend on your rank. Gradually your income growth will be higher as the colony develops

I have seen that mycty token is not a stablecoin. Then the price fluctuations in the market will become a factor that in the game world some items will be more expensive or cheaper?
So that the price change on the market is not critical, the distribution of MYCTY tokens is carried out gradually at 20% and there is a vesting period
copper member

copper member
Will investors be able to get NFT during the strategic sale 2?
My crypto city does not offer NFT for sale. It will become available when the platform is launched. You can join the token sale to buy MYCTY
copper member
Will the released items and ships change characteristics with game updates?
We are unable to provide this information at this time. Follow the information in the social network.
copper member
What goal did you set in the project to consider it successful?
100 000 + active users at start. We have 25 000 users in tg channel so it’s very realistic.
copper member
Getting tokens in the game is cool at first glance, but the value of these tokens is not fixed. It is very easy to speculate on the market.
We anticipated this and made MYCTY tokens burned.
copper member
How can players earn MYCTY in the game?
To be able to receive tokens in the game you need to buy and use currency MYCTY
I noticed that you can also buy improvements for this currency, so this game is after all pay to win.
This is not pay to win game. This is new system Pay2earn. Also the most important will be strategy of development colony.
copper member
Can you explain if My Crypto City will be free to play from the beginning or is the first step to buy nft tokens with land and a ship?

The mobile platform will provide both options, and the player chooses what suits him. If you start playing for free using only in-game currency, you will not be able to earn MYCTY tokens.

Will early access to the game be immediately available on android and ios?

My crypto city team will try to make the app immediately available for everyone, both android and ios. But there may be changes. News coming soon
copper member
Can you explain if My Crypto City will be free to play from the beginning or is the first step to buy nft tokens with land and a ship?

The mobile platform will provide both options, and the player chooses what suits him. If you start playing for free using only in-game currency, you will not be able to earn MYCTY tokens.
copper member
If a demo version is already available in March, do you plan to add staking features there?

No, you can try the basic options. But everything else will be available at the time of release.In addition, the distribution of MYCTY will be after the public sale, which will be in the Q2 2022
copper member
For such a promising project as My Crypto City, it is important to make sure that all data is safe. Have you performed a security audit?

There is no audit in the Solan ecosystem. But right now we are testing our security in the application. You can be calm, everything will be done before the release
copper member
What plans does My crypto city team have to attract more investors before the start of the last round of sales?

We checked out a big company to add the project to play to earn list sites, ICO trackers to expand our presence on the internet. In addition, investors themselves also help with the dissemination of information about My Crypto City. In the second round of the strategic sale, you will also be able to use the referral program, so you can introduce your friends to the project in advance
Pages:
Jump to: