Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] My Crypto City (MYCTY) Mobile game using Solana infrastructure - ENDED - page 13. (Read 3109 times)

copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
So far, I have not met scammers among projects on Solana. Maybe I'm lucky. Or is it
really a new trend. But My Crypto City looks like a memorable project as a new rising star
Right now, we cannot say what the fees for transactions on the platform will be. Too early. The soft cap has already been reached and we are actively moving forward. We hope we don't disappoint you
copper member
The excitement around blockchain games is rather exaggerated. Projects reach a new audience of gamers, not just investors, in order to increase their community. Much more important is how to keep the community. Will My crypto city organize any events for token holders? Haven't had an AMA session yet

We haven't done it yet. Probably if it happens in the public period
copper member
I understand how players can earn income if they invest a lot of time in the game. But what will be the profit of the platform? After all, the money received in the token sale will be distributed to marketing and development. How does My Crypto City platform earn?

My Crypto City platform will receive income from transactions. When 0.1% for the transfer of the MYCTY token will be sent to the city's storage. Then these tokens will be sent to the event and development. But of course, players can purchase some of the tokens for their tasks. This will also increase the stability of the price of the token.

Does this mean the game will be available on a monthly paid subscription?

My crypto city game is free. But for the players there will be two options. They can use game money and do not spend or receive anything. Or they have MYCTY tokens and can receive MYCTY as rewards. And then exchange it and make a profit. Everything is very simple.
copper member
I understand how players can earn income if they invest a lot of time in the game. But what will be the profit of the platform? After all, the money received in the token sale will be distributed to marketing and development. How does My Crypto City platform earn?

My Crypto City platform will receive income from transactions. When 0.1% for the transfer of the MYCTY token will be sent to the city's storage. Then these tokens will be sent to the event and development. But of course, players can purchase some of the tokens for their tasks. This will also increase the stability of the price of the token.
copper member
Please bring some update on the My Crypto City game and the platform before listing day... then only many peoples will know about the project... and the members will also increase, but you are not updating twitter account ... please do marketing....please spend money on marketing.. then only project will blast on the launch. day.....good luck..

While the altcoin market has not moved in the positive side of the game, where you can get rewards are very good. But do mobile games really make good money? Did My crypto city team make calculations? An approximate list for what exactly the player will be rewarded?

Mining tokens on spaceships
City infrastructure development
Sale of land...
These are the minimum of the options that My Crypto City offers for players. Details are described in the gitbook.
copper member
I am looking forward to the announcement of progress in the development of My Crypto City. The team is doing a great job. In general, the NFT games industry where you can earn money while playing is now at the peak of popularity. But it was in your concept that I did not notice any mention of NFT. Will you guys have nft to bring more profits like polkacity?

To invest wisely, you need to understand the correct valuation of a currency, as well as the company and project behind it. Are you investing in My Crypto City just because you love games? In my opinion, you can make good money with this company, regardless of whether there is NFT or not

Of course, this is not the only reason. Now NFT projects look tempting, especially for collectors. But this mechanism can be used for player rewards, nft draws, item sales...things that add the option of unpredictability and economy to the game. Plus, it's an opportunity to get additional privileges.

So far, we have not incorporated NFT into the concept of our meta universe. In My crypto city there will be two units - a game coin and MYCTY token, which allows you to earn. Giveaways and airdrops can be made using a token.
copper member
What worries me is that people usually start dumping tokens on the market very early, which causes the price to drop. Do you have a lock period?

You will get 20% your token at TGE. If you wish you can sell it. You get the rest equally for 6 months. We will be listing on different exchanges more information will be passed across soon

what is team 12 months locked - is it related we or no. I see it on my crypto gitbook

It is not about you, it means that the 1 year token sale of the team members is closed.
copper member
What worries me is that people usually start dumping tokens on the market very early, which causes the price to drop. Do you have a lock period?

You will get 20% your token at TGE. If you wish you can sell it. You get the rest equally for 6 months. We will be listing on different exchanges more information will be passed across soon
copper member
When will the current price of MYCTY token appear on coinmarketcap? ICO ads are still hanging there, but it's over

The first round of our strategic sale has ended, but there will also be a 2nd round soon. The price of the token for it will be $0.2. We will make an announcement. Coinmarketcap will update information when the token is available for public sale. It is not possible to update the information there as often as we want because of the long validation of requests.
Activity: 4
Tell me, you said that on December 31 it will become known who won the Mycryptocity airdrop. But there are no published lists of winners on the site and for the medium, too, and already February. How to check it?

You're seriously late man. The team sent an email if your wallet address was selected. I received such a letter. If you don't have it, luck was not on your side
Activity: 4
Tell me, you said that on December 31 it will become known who won the Mycryptocity airdrop. But there are no published lists of winners on the site and for the medium, too, and already February. How to check it?
copper member
Activity: 196
What methods of token protection do you have?   
Our tokens are held in multiple vaults.
copper member
Is Solana a prerequisite for creating a purse?
If u mean wallet) then yeah it must have.
copper member
What is the main goal in your game?
Be better than others. Compete with players and develop your colony.
copper member
m following Mycryptocity project with a private sale. So far, the team has not yet made loud statements about the dynamics of development progress. Do you guys have any investors and partners?After all, you have a good basic idea, but you need a large resource for implementation

Strategic Sale 2 will be launched soon, we will make announcements. Everything that is now described in our WP. Conditions of those partners are very bad. They get a lot of tokens and underhand job offers are made. We chose not to partner.
copper member
I tried to find more information about the idle and tycoon game model but couldn't. Can you explain what are its key features?

This model is similar to Defi, but applied to the mobile platform. Some of the coins will be allocated for user rewards at events. You can get MYCTY tokens in the game in a passive and active way. Idle games have the property  continue to progress without any input from the user. The player can choose to actively interact with the game, or simply allow it to run in the background.
copper member
You indicated that the game offers mining as an option to earn money. But the roadmap says nothing about launching the network and the master node

You misunderstood the description. We are talking about game extraction of useful resources, not about classic mining.

Then what methods of generating MYCTY tokens will be offered to players? Selling items? Why won't the team give more details. Hiding game data does not create excitement, on the contrary, players cannot appreciate the benefits

You don't get coins for fortifying your settlement. Depending on the level and rank of the player, he will have the opportunity to receive reward tokens. We can briefly call this the Tycoon+Idle game logic.
copper member
Looks like it won't be a game with AAA graphics.
Yeah, I think it will be simple pixel game like all NFT games.
Well not all of the are bad. Axie Infinity and Waves Ducks are pretty good, but yeah, just few games. They have competitive chances. Sale stages ended very fast.
I hope it will be like on the arts not like back ground of webstie. Can we see inside game screens?
We have now closed beta. After it ends we show results.
Can people see in open sources game mechanics, early developments.
At now no, after closed beta testing.
copper member
I didn’t get email Huh Why?? wtf
PRobably your wallet and WL didn't pass check stage. If u have problems with wallet please connect [email protected]
copper member
What is a minimum to start play and earn on this game?
Minimum amount to buy 100$.
Pages:
Jump to: