Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] My Crypto City (MYCTY) Mobile game using Solana infrastructure - ENDED - page 11. (Read 3109 times)

copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Will it be possible to receive tokens directly to the wallet in the last round of the sale? or how does it work? you say it's a public sale

The public sale means that MYCTY tokens can be purchased by any investors, not only from the white list. But you do not receive tokens to your wallet immediately after the purchase is made, but during the distribution, which will begin after the end of the public sale.
copper member
If you only give away 20%, will the distribution of tokens take place until 2024? This is a very long period. You've already started the game.

These are such conditions. It was spelled out in gitbook from the very beginning. You saw when you went to the token sale
copper member
When will the exact date of distribution of tokens be set? If I participated in a private sale, then I will receive MYCTY and at what price?

Everything will be distributed according to the plan. If you purchased MYCTY at a price of $0.035, then the exchange will be made at this rate.

What if I participated in both a private sale and a strategic one? Will I receive tokens in one period?

The distribution will take place in April-July for participants of all sales stages. 20% TGE will be given to users at the beginning. And the remaining tokens are distributed in the corresponding period, which is indicated in the white paper
copper member
When will the exact date of distribution of tokens be set? If I participated in a private sale, then I will receive MYCTY and at what price?

Everything will be distributed according to the plan. If you purchased MYCTY at a price of $0.035, then the exchange will be made at this rate.
copper member
Does it follow from your update that there is an opportunity for MYCTY holders to receive some kind of bonuses? Maybe private participation in the airdrop?

The more MYCTY tokens you have the more you earn from staking when it goes live. It’s logical

So far, we have not planned an airdrop. But for players and holders of My crypto city, different thematic events will be implemented in the future
Activity: 2
Does it follow from your update that there is an opportunity for MYCTY holders to receive some kind of bonuses? Maybe private participation in the airdrop?

The more MYCTY tokens you have the more you earn from staking when it goes live. It’s logical
copper member
But if we start playing in an early version of Mycryptocity, will it be possible to save our achievements later until the release?

In the demo version, a small part of the game's functions will be available. The release of the final version will be available closer to 2023 according to the roadmap

copper member
In the game ..the early holders as bosses can hire players to play for them?

The game takes place in the space system, everyone will be responsible for their own space base and city. There will be no features such as rentals or players to your lower tier. Game demo, images start in 2 weeks. You will understand the system of the game better
copper member
If you are selling nft, why haven't the tokens been added to anyone yet?

NFT is not sold, It is mentioned that when the game is fully released, it will be included in its features.

Great, I'm glad that you changed your mind, because you wrote earlier that there is no NFT. Will such tokens be used solely as additional functions to expand the properties of the space ship and city? Will it be impossible to produce resources and improvements on your own in the game, so that later you can trade them like NFT?

You can trade land, but not ship upgrades. It won't be long before the demo version. Stay tuned
Activity: 3

NFT is not sold, It is mentioned that when the game is fully released, it will be included in its features.

Great, I'm glad that you changed your mind, because you wrote earlier that there is no NFT. Will such tokens be used solely as additional functions to expand the properties of the space ship and city? Will it be impossible to produce resources and improvements on your own in the game, so that later you can trade them like NFT?
copper member

copper member
My Crypto City updates

Main features of MYCTY project;

Users get better developments in return for their long-term effort

Connecting features such as Stakes directly from within the game and equipping them with many features

Processing precious stones and making them valuable

Users can directly intervene in the market area

Buying land from the Galaxy universe and gaining bonus features, being able to sell it back

Special NFTs increase ship and colony properties and in the market users can sell themselves

Direct selling of gemstones from the market area

Being oriented towards development-oriented game with skill tree

Balanced development with the level system

Possibilities to win much more useful content with events

⭐️ We bring together all the features from the entire crypto universe and aim to use it in our project to make the most of it.

When our content is completed, a user manual will be added and a detailed video will be explained with visual and video details.

DEMO version for Android coming in early March
copper member
What methods of token protection do you have?   
Our tokens are held in multiple vaults.
Can you give examples?
WE have these: a) players tokens b) secured tokens c) backed up tokens d) transparency of tracking tokens.
copper member
Activity: 196
Is it necessary to buy tokens to start the game?
No, this game is free to play.
copper member
Will you increase the limit on the purchase of tokens in future sales?
It is possible, we can not give accurate information now. Follow us on social networks
copper member
Activity: 196
Imagine that your game began to lose interest among players. How will you fight inflation?
Some of our tokens burn out during any operation within the game. Account replenishment, withdrawal of funds. This way we keep everything under control.
copper member
Speaking of public sale, do you mean listing on the CEX exchanges? Will it be a IEO or IDO platform? Please provide a list of exchanges. Will MYCTY listed on FTX...??

The listing time is the second quarter of 2022. Now we are not ready to provide a list of exchanges, because for this we analyze which site will be more profitable to present MYCTY tokens. Dates and the name of the exchanges will be announced closer to spring
copper member
Now it seems that My crypto city team has not fully thought about what features and functions they plan to include in the platform. The description is too vague and there is no clear proposal on how mining is implemented, how the world is built, but most importantly, what is the marketing plan. For example, will there be events for the community before the game is launched. We have to wait 2 years

We will release new information as the project progresses. Now the team's attention is devoted to preparing the second round of the strategic sale, testing the application and finding listing sites.
copper member
The play -to-earn concept was discussed here above, but I'm wondering if the ability to get tokens for your own DLC / cosmetic items will be implemented.

People are tired of paying for victory; "play to earn" is a concept that will turn modern games upside down. And don't think too narrowly that "earnings" immediately means only nft tokens - it will cover anything and everything that can be used in the game

You will have the opportunity to build your own colony, choose which direction of development you are more interested in. You will progress by taking new places or you will produce new vehicles. You will be able to hire workers and automate things. You will be able to plant seeds and grow trees, fruits, vegetables. There will be many different options that will be of interest to you. And the stronger your city, the more MYCTY tokens it can produce
Activity: 5
My crypto city offers platform mining. But where would the coins be coming from? Who exactly benefits from you mining the ore? Unless your computer is actually performing some POW, at which point it is essentially a mining rig with fancy graphics.

40% of the total supply will be allocated to gameplay. As in the simulation game, many ways to generate MYCTY tokens will be available. The player can develop resources, conduct transactions, manage the city, fly a spaceship

How effective will it be? Will users be able to get really valuable items and mine mycty coins so that it gives some kind of income?

Currently I only see it as a trick. You do something in this game that takes hours and maybe you get tokens that are worth a dollar or two at best. This is already possible in many games such as eve, which is also about space travel, like the My Crypto City universe.

I think play-to-earn could be coupled very successfully, and in a way which is fun for gamers, in free-to-play games. I could definitely see a play-to-earn / microtransaction mix becoming the standard for free-to-play games. If we talk about My crypto city, both options and a free application are combined here, who just wants to immerse themselves in the game and use MYCTY tokens.
Pages:
Jump to: