Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] My Crypto City (MYCTY) Mobile game using Solana infrastructure - ENDED - page 12. (Read 3109 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
My crypto city offers platform mining. But where would the coins be coming from? Who exactly benefits from you mining the ore? Unless your computer is actually performing some POW, at which point it is essentially a mining rig with fancy graphics.

40% of the total supply will be allocated to gameplay. As in the simulation game, many ways to generate MYCTY tokens will be available. The player can develop resources, conduct transactions, manage the city, fly a spaceship

How effective will it be? Will users be able to get really valuable items and mine mycty coins so that it gives some kind of income?

Currently I only see it as a trick. You do something in this game that takes hours and maybe you get tokens that are worth a dollar or two at best. This is already possible in many games such as eve, which is also about space travel, like the My Crypto City universe.
copper member
Activity: 140
My crypto city offers platform mining. But where would the coins be coming from? Who exactly benefits from you mining the ore? Unless your computer is actually performing some POW, at which point it is essentially a mining rig with fancy graphics.

40% of the total supply will be allocated to gameplay. As in the simulation game, many ways to generate MYCTY tokens will be available. The player can develop resources, conduct transactions, manage the city, fly a spaceship
copper member

At the moment, deals on contracts and cooperation are ongoing. When there is innovation it will be announced on the channels.
copper member
If the My Crypto City metaverse allows you to build your own cities and space bases, do you plan to sell game land? As is now practiced in many game auctions

I haven't seen a good example yet, when the developers started giving away land and nft at the launch of the game and this had a good effect on the development of their community. Of course, there are those who are looking only for freebies, and these people are ready to buy a lot of game stuff in order to sell it later. But in fact, the concept of the project, the expertise of the team and how active they are with the community remains more important. So far, My Crypto City has managed to keep people on track thanks to an interesting idea.

There will be no land trade in game before the launch of the project, as well as NFT. We plan to continue closed beta testing of My Crypto City  platform features in order to move forward towards the release date.
Activity: 3
If the My Crypto City metaverse allows you to build your own cities and space bases, do you plan to sell game land? As is now practiced in many game auctions

I haven't seen a good example yet, when the developers started giving away land and nft at the launch of the game and this had a good effect on the development of their community. Of course, there are those who are looking only for freebies, and these people are ready to buy a lot of game stuff in order to sell it later. But in fact, the concept of the project, the expertise of the team and how active they are with the community remains more important. So far, My Crypto City has managed to keep people on track thanks to an interesting idea.
copper member
Checked poocoin. The price of MYCTY token is 0.008. But for the period of public sale it will be 0.07? I'm not sure how the price will go up like that.

No. IDO price will be 0.07 This is fixed on the site. Right now MYCTY token has not yet entered the public sale, so we can see the price of 0.008
copper member
Will myctypro team be partnering with any big VC group for financing and marketing cos it seems there's no hype about this project yet.

Of course, these will be covered during the public season. Stay tuned
copper member
My crypto city had $2000 as a maximum contribution. Although for many game projects this is the starting position for investors. Why did you choose this limit? To capture a larger market?

I sent less than $2000 as first deposit. After that, I again made a purchase because the admins said that everything can be done this way.

Lol, that didn't cross my mind. But they will not distribute mycty tokens at once, right?

Distribution will take place gradually, 20% of the purchased tokens. The fact that we made a minimum contribution of $100 made the token sale available to a larger number of interested people. In addition, there is a referral program, which also increased the number of investors
Activity: 4
My crypto city had $2000 as a maximum contribution. Although for many game projects this is the starting position for investors. Why did you choose this limit? To capture a larger market?

I sent less than $2000 as first deposit. After that, I again made a purchase because the admins said that everything can be done this way.
copper member
You said that the price of MYCTY in the public sale will be $0.2. I hope the price will not drop down

Turning to the game will offer you much better profit. Because you will be the first to enter and be one of the informed people. You can make the most of all the startup benefits.
copper member
Why split the market when you can cover both groups of players. My Crypto City platform will work with the use of MYCTY tokens, and with play money. Players who wish to earn will choose the options they need. And others will be able to just enjoy the game without monetization
Activity: 5
I remember news showed the statistics of the growth of mobile games and over the past five years it has been colossal. Now they say that Play-to-Earn games will take 90% of the market. So My crypto city launches the platform just in time

The game market is growing, new places for advertising are opening up. But people get so fed up with ads that the only way to put it all together is to pay for the time spent in the game. But here the important question is whether mycryptocity will offer only paid content like Axie. This is a barrier for many players

Don't get too high hopes for play-to-earn games. Why would devs let players trade things between themselves when devs themselves can install locked content, allowing players to invest money For example, everyone is waiting for Blizzard games and throwing money at them, but how many people do you know who play NFT games? My crypto city therefore has more opportunities because they combine both concepts and paid content at separate stages and free access
copper member
In January, the news was that Solana's blockchain was down for several hours. And this is not the first time. The My Crypto City team thought about what measures to take to make their token and the system as a whole more stable?

If we talk about the security of tokens, then the My Crypto City platform will have several types of storage for this. In addition, all MYCTYtokens are divided into player tokens, backed up tokens, secured tokens. These tokens have different types of storage, which balances the value of the token. But it’s too early to talk about the Solana blockchain itself and errors in the network. The team will act according to their protection protocols
copper member
Holding mycty tokens is In a way staking…so am I getting compensation while you hold my money?

Holding your token is for the interest of everyone of us.
You’re not just telling me but everybody we have to wait till the second quarter before we can get only 20% of our coins and potentially sell and make back our initial investment. While you as the company invest our money however and game interests of sorts.

The number of tokens you receive is 3x times the listing and opening price. Early buyers have plenty of opportunities. A huge figure at 20%, with only a 6-month lock. 🙃
Since you have more tokens than anyone else, you will have more to do in-game.
When staking is unlocked, you will be able to stake more.
copper member
Holding mycty tokens is In a way staking…so am I getting compensation while you hold my money?

Holding your token is for the interest of everyone of us.
Activity: 16
 I made everything what need to take part in sale, but something went wrong with wallet and I miss everything. Will you make some sale for those who have same issues?
copper member
Will the mining of tokens be limited or can they be mined indefinitely?
We have reserved 40% for in-game extraction.
copper member
Activity: 196
Will there be any entertainment in your game other than a 24 on 7 grind?
We will have various events constantly where you can have fun and get tokens as a reward.
copper member
The value of the project is not created by the blockchain. Solana is now very attracted to many projects as a young blockchain. But it was also the case with EOS. True, now the coin has gone to the top 50 list, and not the first 10. I only care about how the developers of My crypto city plan to deploy marketing? Will it be a new airdrop, or a contest, working with bloggers?

The total number of issued tokens is set at 200,000,000 MYCTY. We do not plan an extra mint. 40% was reserved for the game and 20% was available for sale. There is still a reserve for listing. But this is only 15%, so this will have little effect on the price after launch. In terms of marketing, the team has now been focused on resolving sales issues and supporting the community. We also disseminated information about the token sale on forums, IDO platforms. We follow our road map
copper member
I'm wondering if it's possible for players to be able to stream the game as well? Today it is such a great way to attract a large audience and referrals.

Today, the only thing that matters is that the team does not forget about marketing and expands the community. If you strengthen your positions, then investors will be ready to wait, even if you have scheduled the launch of the platform for 2023 
Pages:
Jump to: