Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️⚡️⚡️[ANN] MyGalaxy - online education⚡️⚡️⚡️ - page 21. (Read 8862 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
BLUPASS.CO | ICO LIVE! | 15/5 - 30/9 | JOIN NOW!
How do you think the country, in which have been invented and released the coin, is related to the nationality of investors?
And what importance does this information have to the value of the product?

It matters nothing, thats the beauty of blockchain and the borderless future. Its just a difficult concept to grasp
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Great work and progress, I was away for a while. I have been in a foreign country for over 2 months so haven't been in the discord much and did not see all the updates..
Look at the information in the social networks and in the telegram.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
 Extraordinary project! It seems to be meaningful to invest in it. Recommend it to all my friends.
Great work and progress, I was away for a while. I have been in a foreign country for over 2 months so haven't been in the discord much and did not see all the updates..
Activity: 392
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
Different specialties require a different approach to learning. For some, a lot of theory is needed, for others practical work is more important.
Quite right, you can not learn to be a doctor with the help of online education.
This platform is more intended for training such professions as a web designer, for example.
Yes, but also mathematics, physics, chemistry, history and many other interesting sciences. The capabilities of this platform are very large. Cool
Activity: 364
Online training can help a large number of people to get an education and specialty. In our very fast world everything changes promptly and spend time on traditional education can be difficult to many. And online training can be combined with work.
My friend teaches English on Skype. A platform like Galaxy can help her find more students.
Activity: 14
Good evening,  promising project. in your road map, I saw that you are planning to obtain a bank license. Tell me, in which country/countries? And when exactly? That's very important
Activity: 123
Merit: 1
Online training can help a large number of people to get an education and specialty. In our very fast world everything changes promptly and spend time on traditional education can be difficult to many. And online training can be combined with work.
In addition, the online school to choose faster than traditional.
Hi
It'sa great project with a lot of work already done behind them and app already in beta, though from what I was able to see it's Android. Do you have any iOS app already?
Activity: 196
Activity: 266
I have noticed a lot of ideas incentivize people for reviews. An amazing review would be if one of the beta testers or someone from the community who had managed to try out the app was able to make a short presentation video. It would boost confidence in the business definitely.
The platform has not been started yet. After starting it is possible that there will be several videos about the platform and instructions for using it
It's a good idea to make a video instruction on using the platform.

hello
I have noticed a lot of ideas incentivize people for reviews. An amazing review would be if one of the beta testers or someone from the community who had managed to try out the app was able to make a short presentation video. It would boost confidence in the business definitely.
The platform has not been started yet. After starting it is possible that there will be several videos about the platform and instructions for using it
product usage instructions should have been made from the beginning of the project creation. I don't think this is good for this community, it must be made immediately. I, as a supporter of this platform, only suggest better.
Of course the instruction should be. Without instructions, users will be much more difficult to understand.
Activity: 28
How do you think the country, in which have been invented and released the coin, is related to the nationality of investors?
It seems to me that basic education is best received in a traditional way. And you can improve your qualifications through various courses.
Sometimes I think it's better to study online while working and getting experience in specialty.
It is not always easy to combine work and training. We need to look at each situation individually.
Different specialties require a different approach to learning. For some, a lot of theory is needed, for others practical work is more important.
Quite right, you can not learn to be a doctor with the help of online education.
This platform is more intended for training such professions as a web designer, for example.
Activity: 102
product usage instructions should have been made from the beginning of the project creation. I don't think this is good for this community, it must be made immediately. I, as a supporter of this platform, only suggest better.
Activity: 476
Activity: 364
Activity: 12
I believe that with the growth of the market, there will be an increase in interest in new projects. Developers Galaxy should take advantage of this.
With the growth of the market, interest appears in people who have recently learned about crypto-currencies, so it is logical that there are more investors.
I think this will attract more users, but still the main success today depends on the work of marketers.
Success depends not only on the work of marketers, but also on the timely implementation of all points of the road map.
It seems to me that basic education is best received in a traditional way. And you can improve your qualifications through various courses.
Sometimes I think it's better to study online while working and getting experience in specialty.
It is not always easy to combine work and training. We need to look at each situation individually.
Pages:
Jump to: