Pages:
Author

Topic: 🍏🌾🌻[ANN] NAgriCoin ITO. We are what we eat - invest in it 🌽🌱🥕 - page 21. (Read 19506 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Do you have an airdrop? Can I get free tokens somehow?

Airdrop is over. You are a bit late. They have airdrop for investors but to participate you have to invest money

ok. then how long will bounty program last?

You have 3 more weeks to participate. Join us!
Activity: 266
100 percent organic fertilizers.. it is such a great work such a great idea and organization! I am 100 perent sure you will pull it off if you keep on everything you have already established

Hope on this as well!
How is it going at the conference in Lugano? Any news?

Wish to be in Switzerland to attend this conference

This is a wonderful place to visit! Smiley Hope Nagri is doing great there!
I am iterested whether I can read somewhere the outcome of the conference, maybe some feedback or even watch the video

Airdrop is over. You are a bit late. They have airdrop for investors but to participate you have to invest money

By the very end of ITO so you still have time to participate Wink
Activity: 294
Merit: 2
100 percent organic fertilizers.. it is such a great work such a great idea and organization! I am 100 perent sure you will pull it off if you keep on everything you have already established

Thanks for your trust! Don't forget to follow and support us so we can keep you informed about how's things going on
Activity: 70

It's going well enough! Photos and report soon in our social media

Cool! I'm waiting for the updates. Hope that this conference will help Nagri to get more investors  Wink

June is a fruitful month for blockchain enthusiast, there so many events in June! I wonder whether nagri is going there.

Let's keep our fingers crossed for nagricoin!
More iread about nagri more I find it a good idea especially for the environmental impact that you would have on the world

yeah, this is the point! Nagri is not only about organic fertilizers, Nagri is about a lifestyle. I perceive it as a green movement, which aims at preserving the environment and the human's health. What can be more essential? And it's cool that it unites more and more like-minded people  Wink
Activity: 42
Activity: 98

It's going well enough! Photos and report soon in our social media

Cool! I'm waiting for the updates. Hope that this conference will help Nagri to get more investors  Wink

This is a wonderful place to visit! Smiley Hope Nagri is doing great there!

Where can I see how much was invested in the project?

94.365 were invested so far. You can check the number on the official web site

Activity: 34
Where can I see how much was invested in the project?
Activity: 294
Merit: 2
Hello! Any lock-up period for tokens?

We are locking up funds from accredited investors from USA. Other funds will not be locked
Activity: 22
Hello! Any lock-up period for tokens?

You can participate in the airdrop for investors.
Pages:
Jump to: