Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield - page 100. (Read 901824 times)

Activity: 153
Merit: 100
I came across one interesting thing today, as I switched to the v2, I realized that it doesn't allow to mine. Same .conf file, v1.2 works fine as a server to solo mine, but v2 doesn't. Any ideas?
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
i see someone else on here has trouble with connection for the NAUT wallet, has anyone figured anything out yet? My wallet does not connect to anything...

thanks for any help, news or update

Go here https://github.com/nautiluscoin/nautiluscoin2/releases/tag/v2.0.0  wallet downloads on the bottom of page.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 261
i see someone else on here has trouble with connection for the NAUT wallet, has anyone figured anything out yet? My wallet does not connect to anything...

Try this post, at the bottom of the previous page :
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11852487
Activity: 4
Merit: 0

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
www.pumpmycoin.com
hey guys!

does anyone know why bittrex disabled nautiluscoin?

it be block explorer they wait for catch up
they had what problems with wallets, I recently experienced problems with start their wallets
Activity: 229
Hmm guys? Just noticed this now, Brian Kelly hasn't logged into his BK_PHI account since the 5th of June  Undecided Is this normal? does he have another account he uses on here? Any of the long time supporters on here have been in contact with him recently?

I bet Pro-Investor sold and got out around 6k and is pissed, sucks for your man/woman? 

That is another bet you lost
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
hey guys!

it be block explorer they wait for catch up
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
hey guys!

Activity: 133
Merit: 10
Hmm guys? Just noticed this now, Brian Kelly hasn't logged into his BK_PHI account since the 5th of June  Undecided Is this normal? does he have another account he uses on here? Any of the long time supporters on here have been in contact with him recently?

BK got tired of all the whinny kids that wanted an update every couple of days. So he decided to do a monthly update, and let the kids fight about what's going on, on the forum. He has never hyped his coin unlike bunch of other shit coins out "Startcoin." If you wanna feel good about a coin you follow Keiser as he will tell you we're going to the MOON!! BUY NOW!! 

The guys that are holding big bags have been here for the last year hoping for this coin to have a cool use case. BK was been working on a use case for over a year and now we have trolls coming here not understanding anything about NAUT and want it to fail.  Too many Pessimists or pissed off people that their special coin with cool features isn't used, haha choose your coin wisely.

ALSO: I bet Pro-Investor sold and got out around 6k and is pissed, sucks for your man/woman? 

There is also NO developer working or supporting this coin

That's where the connection with Coinstructors and SuperNET comes in Cool

Hmmm.. last addition to the code was on Feb 5th (2 seednodes by Jyap). Before that there was a try by bruce weiner to transform the coin to a PoS coin without any succes. After that disaster BK decided not to communicate any more with the people on this forum. All communication (1 way) is available on http://www.nautiluscoin.com/latest-news/
Activity: 251
Merit: 250

There is also NO developer working or supporting this coin

That's where the connection with Coinstructors and SuperNET comes in Cool

There is no communication from BK on this forum just a vague letter once a month. There is also NO developer working or supporting this coin
So when are we gonna get news about getting backed by gold?  I wonder what % gold conversion we will have.

It will be a gradual process, as explained here:
http://www.cnbc.com/id/102815706

Naut will never be used on the greek isle. On this Isle the average age of the population is 65 years.
These people don't have a smartphone and a computer is something they hate. So no NAUT wallets. This is just a BIG BK scam. If you people are to blind or stupid to understand this.....

As I understand it, the thinking goes like this : the principal economy on Agistri is tourism. Tourists will be able to buy in advance ( or while there ) tokens for use on the network, and spend them at businesses that accept them. So, although there has been an airdrop-type scenario outlined for the resident population, the principal market is the tech-savvy tourist who wishes to visit. Businesses will be able to trade between themselves with the same tokens. As this ecosystem takes hold, use will filter out to the general population.

Might be an over-simplification, but that's how I see it.  

These tourist establishments will prefer your Dollar or Euro before any token. The tourists don't need to change their Dollar or Euro to any token...just spend the money that you have with you or take from the ATM. The Greek population will just stop to bringing the money to the Bank.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
So when are we gonna get news about getting backed by gold?  I wonder what % gold conversion we will have.

Naut will never be used on the greek isle. On this Isle the average age of the population is 65 years.
These people don't have a smartphone and a computer is something they hate. So no NAUT wallets. This is just a BIG BK scam. If you people are to blind or stupid to understand this.....

As I understand it, the thinking goes like this : the principal economy on Agistri is tourism. Tourists will be able to buy in advance ( or while there ) tokens for use on the network, and spend them at businesses that accept them. So, although there has been an airdrop-type scenario outlined for the resident population, the principal market is the tech-savvy tourist who wishes to visit. Businesses will be able to trade between themselves with the same tokens. As this ecosystem takes hold, use will filter out to the general population.

Might be an over-simplification, but that's how I see it.  
So when are we gonna get news about getting backed by gold?  I wonder what % gold conversion we will have.

So when are we gonna get news about getting backed by gold?  I wonder what % gold conversion we will have.

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net

Guys, Bittrex distrubution tab is not the richlist for any coin. It's the balances that they see on the exchange (if my understanding is correct).
Guess this is what you are looking for: http://naut.blockexp.info/richlist

Correct, it's the richlist for Bittrex only.
Activity: 210

The rex richlist changed today, someone entered second with 90k coins, its like they were desperate to stock up...

90k coins is 2nd place on the richlist?  That can't be right, that's low.

Anybody have a link to the trex richlist?  Thx

just log in to bittrex.com and check the distribution tab

Guys, Bittrex distrubution tab is not the richlist for any coin. It's the balances that they see on the exchange (if my understanding is correct).
Guess this is what you are looking for: http://naut.blockexp.info/richlist
Pages:
Jump to: