Author

Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield - page 102. (Read 901824 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
That was a bit of a drop since yesterday on Bittrex, time for a few cheap coins? or time to jump ship for a bit

Looks like a shakeout to me

The top wallet is up to 620k coins now! Let's hope it is Brian Kelly fattening the stabilization fund.
legendary
Activity: 1848
That was a bit of a drop since yesterday on Bittrex, time for a few cheap coins? or time to jump ship for a bit
legendary
Activity: 1246
For those interested or still on the fence they might read a bit about the WIR Bank and the WIR Franc which is the model for Naut. I think private and decentralized competing currencies are the future which is something Dr. Rand Paul has advocated for years and Bitcoin will not be the end-all digital currency. Competition is a GOOD thing.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WIR_Bank

"Although WIR started with only 16 members, today it has grown to include 62,000. Total assets are approximately 3.0 billion CHF, annual sales in the range of 6.5 billion (6.8 billion USD!), as of 2005."

For those laughing at how this program is starting with only 1,000 residents, look what kind of purchasing power just 62k people can do in Switzerland alone.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
fully mined? op says 16,180,000 total coins , cmc about 5,3 mil. Can anybody explain, please.
NAUT was originally supposed to be 16 mil but inflation was too high.

So the total supply is now only 5,3 mil? Wow that's awesome! I just found out about NAUT from reading this article on Flipboard http://www.c[Suspicious link removed]m/id/102815706 (twitted it immediately  Wink ) The project sounds really interesting/promising, I went and bought some on Bittrex  Smiley
BTW you guys should update op with the correct coin supply.

I'm a long time supported of NAUT and I don't recall anything about inflation being too high and cutting down the supply to 5.3 million.  I'm pretty sure it's still 16.1 million coins.  If anyone has any credible info on the supply please correct me if I am wrong.

Vlad you stated that this coin is fully mined, how did you come to this conclusion?

Cheers.

I believe this happened during the POS transition craziness. The mining rewards were set to stop around ~4 Million coins and POS was supposed to kick-in.
I wonder if the mining rewards were reduced during that period. I am not sure about that part, but 5.3 M total supply seems to be about right.

Edit: Of course everyone knows what happened to the POS idea, so I am not commenting on that.
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
In case it happens to anyone else: I got some errors when compiling the sources (like incompatible proto headers etc.). If anything like this happens, just remove the 2 *pb* files from src/qt and make again.
To the owners of the project: you shouldn't commit these pb files to git since they need to be regenerated if the client machine has a different version of pb than yours, thanks!
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
fully mined? op says 16,180,000 total coins , cmc about 5,3 mil. Can anybody explain, please.

So the total supply is now only 5,3 mil? Wow that's awesome! I just found out about NAUT from reading this article on Flipboard http://www.c[Suspicious link removed]m/id/102815706 (twitted it immediately  Wink ) The project sounds really interesting/promising, I went and bought some on Bittrex  Smiley

I'm a long time supported of NAUT and I don't recall anything about inflation being too high and cutting down the supply to 5.3 million.  I'm pretty sure it's still 16.1 million coins.  If anyone has any credible info on the supply please correct me if I am wrong.

Vlad you stated that this coin is fully mined, how did you come to this conclusion?

Cheers.
legendary
Activity: 1148

So the total supply is now only 5,3 mil? Wow that's awesome! I just found out about NAUT from reading this article on Flipboard http://www.cnbc.com/id/102815706 (twitted it immediately  Wink ) The project sounds really interesting/promising, I went and bought some on Bittrex  Smiley
Activity: 453
Merit: 261
Look Morty magic internet money
where can i find the beta version ?

when I go to wallets on the site all I can choose is 32/64 bit mac and linux ?

https://github.com/nautiluscoin/nautiluscoin2

thanks its resolved
OS? operating system? Smiley

windows
Apparently you do have write privileges to that folder.

cancel the text editor (Notepad) don't save.

At the top of the Nautiluscoin wallet you should see "File" "Settings" and "Help"
Click "Help" then click "Debug window" then click the "Console" tab

On the line at the bottom of the window type each line one at a time.

addnode 54.187.96.217 add    press enter
addnode 52.0.108.136 add    press enter
addnode 70.163.93.51 add    press enter
addnode 70.163.93.50 add    press enter

Click on the "Information" tab and you should see connections and Current number of blocks incrementing.

Thank you that worked perfectly! Grin
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
I downloaded the wallet from nautilus.com

But the wallet isnt syncing with the network ? it says no block source available ?.. Huh

I had that problem on my windows tab so i downloaded the beta and it worked.

Had this problem on OSX after I hadn't fired up my wallet for months. Used 2.0 wallet and it synced fine
Activity: 108
blockexp.info

windows
Apparently you do have write privileges to that folder.

cancel the text editor (Notepad) don't save.

At the top of the Nautiluscoin wallet you should see "File" "Settings" and "Help"
Click "Help" then click "Debug window" then click the "Console" tab

On the line at the bottom of the window type each line one at a time.

addnode 54.187.96.217 add    press enter
addnode 52.0.108.136 add    press enter
addnode 70.163.93.51 add    press enter
addnode 70.163.93.50 add    press enter

Click on the "Information" tab and you should see connections and Current number of blocks incrementing.

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

https://github.com/nautiluscoin/nautiluscoin2

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

But the wallet isnt syncing with the network ? it says no block source available ?.. Huh

I had that problem on my windows tab so i downloaded the beta and it worked.

windows
blockexp.info
I did and when I try to safe it says that I cant have excess to the file because it is being used by another process

the I have to safe it somewhere else I can choose from folders: blocks , chainstate and database

what must I do ?

thanks 
What OS are you on?
I did and when I try to safe it says that I cant have excess to the file because it is being used by another process

the I have to safe it somewhere else I can choose from folders: blocks , chainstate and database

what must I do ?

thanks 
blockexp.info

open debug console and type

addnode 54.187.96.217 add
addnode 52.0.108.136 add
addnode 70.163.93.51 add
addnode 70.163.93.50 add

legendary
Activity: 1310
Jump to: