Author

Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield - page 104. (Read 901824 times)

Activity: 251
Merit: 250
1. "Drachmae.Money will charge a fee for each Nautiluscoin transaction."
2. "As a complex blockchain project, Drachmae requires infrastructure that supports multiple blockchains. As well as supplying a pool of digital currency developers and professionals, SuperNET also provides the multi-blockchain technology that will contribute to Drachmae’s success."

1 + 2 = ?

Cool
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
http://www.cnbc.com/id/102815706

well that's interesting.

The digital currency I created last year, Nautiluscoin, was designed to tackle this specific task. Blockchain technology has progressed rapidly over the last 12 months and we can now offer Greece a digital currency that is backed by gold and is integrated into a mobile-banking platform.

The mayor of the Greek island of Agistri has agreed to allow the island to be a pilot program for a new monetary ecosystem, which will use Nautiluscoin. Agistri is a small island in the Saronic Gulf that is ideally located 55 minutes from Piraeus, the largest port in Greece. The combination of the small size and convenient location makes Agistri a perfect candidate for a pilot program. Over the coming weeks, the infrastructure for this project will be rolled out and the citizens of Agistri will receive Nautiluscoin to begin transacting.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.
Time for P&D #2, sorry folks of Angistri.

Coins are not going to be sold to those people, as far as I am concerned.
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
I'm really just crossing my fingers that this doesn't end up like Auroracoin going from $100/coin down to a few thousand satoshi after the "airdrop."
Activity: 704
Merit: 500

Are you kidding me?   This is HUGE!!!

We should easily see at least 100,000 Satoshi and maybe way more.

Props to Bryan Kelly.

Props to you too mate, I remember you bought a 100k or so back in feb/march?
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net

Are you kidding me?   This is HUGE!!!

Props to Bryan Kelly.

It's funny to see all the kiddies on here who go around every day parroting every weekly P&D shitcoin suddenly saying "what, why would they use Naut, not Bitcoin, this is bullshit blah blah blah"

Maybe you need some blockchain 101 lessons.

A)  Bitcoin cannot and will not be used as a daily currency.

B)  Bitcoin is not an efficient payment system.

Even your idol Andreas figured out A last year, months after I was "parroting it".

So expect a few currencies to make a run for regional use and as niche currencies.  And one will be the big one, the daily use crypto for most of the world.
legendary
Activity: 1246

Props to Bryan Kelly.

It's funny to see all the kiddies on here who go around every day parroting every weekly P&D shitcoin suddenly saying "what, why would they use Naut, not Bitcoin, this is bullshit blah blah blah"
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Props to Bryan Kelly.
legendary

From the sound of it they'll be getting free coins so they aren't losing anything or being taken advantage of.
Activity: 289
legendary
Activity: 1848
This is a bit of good news, could be making some kind of history here so I have just bought a few as I wouldn't want to be left out now Smiley
legendary
"Over the coming weeks, the infrastructure for this project will be rolled out and the citizens of Agistri will receive Nautiluscoin to begin transacting."

I'm only speculating here - but could BK be the one buying up coins at the moment to give out to the citizens of Agistri?

It's more than likely he bought the 400k coins or more yes.

However I did panic buy back in this morning because this is historic, the first cryptocoin blessed by a nation state.
legendary

Halinyo, so what was this talk about??  Nautiluscoin is partnering up with Coinstructors.  I guess you shouldn't listen to everyone that has an opinion.

I was being used and mislead. Sorry for anybody if they lost anything due to this update.
I would be happy if you could remove  it. Again, sorry, it could be that I misunderstood.
legendary
"Over the coming weeks, the infrastructure for this project will be rolled out and the citizens of Agistri will receive Nautiluscoin to begin transacting."

I'm only speculating here - but could BK be the one buying up coins at the moment to give out to the citizens of Agistri?

Yes possible.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0

legendary
Buying is good!

Buying was good ! Still lower than 100k sat is good I think.
Activity: 163
Merit: 101
HODLing is an art, not just a word
Activity: 398
Is BK buying up all the coins on bittrex? There are two accounts that have been "battling" each other for the last few days.  Anyone selling into the buy walls? or putting up asks?

I am selling. 200%-300% profit, I would need a very good reason to not sell and I cant see a reason right now. I will not donate as I would need much more details before getting involved. Any other coin and this pdf would have earned big laughs, would probably be called the most lame scam attempt ever etc.

If this thing goes up further, good for you guys, I am happy with my profits. If it drops I might buy back in (or not).

I sold some too cause you never know.   But I'm not dumping it all just in case. 

yes, I kept a small position too, but its really not much anymore.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
Is BK buying up all the coins on bittrex? There are two accounts that have been "battling" each other for the last few days.  Anyone selling into the buy walls? or putting up asks?

I am selling. 200%-300% profit, I would need a very good reason to not sell and I cant see a reason right now. I will not donate as I would need much more details before getting involved. Any other coin and this pdf would have earned big laughs, would probably be called the most lame scam attempt ever etc.

If this thing goes up further, good for you guys, I am happy with my profits. If it drops I might buy back in (or not).

I sold some too cause you never know.   But I'm not dumping it all just in case. 
Activity: 398

Jump to: