Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield - page 101. (Read 901824 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 10
OS? operating system? Smiley

windows
Apparently you do have write privileges to that folder.

cancel the text editor (Notepad) don't save.

At the top of the Nautiluscoin wallet you should see "File" "Settings" and "Help"
Click "Help" then click "Debug window" then click the "Console" tab

On the line at the bottom of the window type each line one at a time.

addnode 54.187.96.217 add    press enter
addnode 52.0.108.136 add    press enter
addnode 70.163.93.51 add    press enter
addnode 70.163.93.50 add    press enter

Click on the "Information" tab and you should see connections and Current number of blocks incrementing.

Thank you that worked perfectly! Grin
Awesome this helped me out immensely , soo why don't they add these nodes into the build so anyone who wants to participate can?
I mean it looks kinda foolish to have a wallet that doesn't work out there.
Activity: 133
only 1100 people on an islan will use this coin next to their fiat-money, I am sorry I don't think this thing will go to the moon because of it, it's interesting story though...

http://www.cnbc.com/2015/07/08/greek-island-agrees-to-test-digital-currency-commentary.html

I think ur talking about this?
I think this is the best start we have ever seen in the cryptoworld. A complete island will accept the coin, new tourists are directly able to buy it when enter the island, and can spend it everywhere on the island.

It's simply not possible to roll it out over greece directly, u must start small ( how ever, this is not small, this is the biggest thing we have ever seen ) so they will start on 1 island, if it's work out good they can roll out over more islands till whole greece accept it.

Give me a other coin / country what will accept a coin on this way. u simply will have 0 examples, even bitcoin not.
In my country (netherlands ) i can order food and some stuff on some stores by paying with bitcoin. But i can not walk into a random store and pay with bitcoin..
On this island from Greece u can walk into a store and pay with nautiluscoin.

A couple of few things:

- It's not likely that Naut will have nation-wide applications since it's far from the best coin out there
- How about Guldencoin?

It's not about having the coolest tech features, it's about having the connections, marketing and economic know how.  BK has all of these, and Guldencoin?? Ask your developer to stop wasting time with cool tech features and move his ass to marketing.  I love how all the trolls that stop here are asking why Nautiluscoin and why not my coin - - -> CONNECTIONS/MARKETING/ECONOMIC KNOW HOW!!!
according to the dashboard none is mining this http://www.nautipool.com/dashboard I downloaded the Mac wallet but it won't sync, I grabbed my address and pointed my miner to the nautipool but it won't connect. Huh any help is appreciated.

I was told that all the coins have been mined with a total supply of around 5.3 million
Activity: 78
according to the dashboard none is mining this http://www.nautipool.com/dashboard I downloaded the Mac wallet but it won't sync, I grabbed my address and pointed my miner to the nautipool but it won't connect. Huh any help is appreciated.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 261
- It's not likely that Naut will have nation-wide applications since it's far from the best coin out there

The success or otherwise of any kind of endeavour is very rarely dependant on the component parts being 'best in class'.

While technical merits do count, they are fairly meaningless without any real application.

Real application is what this very pragmatic exercise is all about. It is being put in place by people with connections sufficient to get things done.

This isn't about one or two corner shops offering to take Bitcoin payment via a merchant's pdq machine.

This is about proper, considered infrastructure, that will have a real-world use very different to the type of standard merchant adoption that so far has been pushed.

And NautilusCoin ( against considerable odds, I must say ) sits at the heart.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
only 1100 people on an islan will use this coin next to their fiat-money, I am sorry I don't think this thing will go to the moon because of it, it's interesting story though...

http://www.cnbc.com/2015/07/08/greek-island-agrees-to-test-digital-currency-commentary.html

I think ur talking about this?
I think this is the best start we have ever seen in the cryptoworld. A complete island will accept the coin, new tourists are directly able to buy it when enter the island, and can spend it everywhere on the island.

It's simply not possible to roll it out over greece directly, u must start small ( how ever, this is not small, this is the biggest thing we have ever seen ) so they will start on 1 island, if it's work out good they can roll out over more islands till whole greece accept it.

Give me a other coin / country what will accept a coin on this way. u simply will have 0 examples, even bitcoin not.
In my country (netherlands ) i can order food and some stuff on some stores by paying with bitcoin. But i can not walk into a random store and pay with bitcoin..
On this island from Greece u can walk into a store and pay with nautiluscoin.

If this coin does take off and actually becomes something, I think BK should acknowledge jyap for his hard work and dedication on the dev side of things and give him a little bonus.
The NAUT community should go on the IRC freenode forum sometime so we can chat for what it's worth like we used to do back in the day.  Just a thought.

I think we should see if Julian will make a channel for us on http://jumbucks.slack.com.

I concur  Smiley
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
The NAUT community should go on the IRC freenode forum sometime so we can chat for what it's worth like we used to do back in the day.  Just a thought.

I think we should see if Julian will make a channel for us on http://jumbucks.slack.com.

yes that sounds like a really good idea =)
Activity: 33
Merit: 0

The NAUT community should go on the IRC freenode forum sometime so we can chat for what it's worth like we used to do back in the day.  Just a thought.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

Wow that's lame  Angry  I was only 1 of 3 people to donate, not counting Bk's 25k.  What a great NAUT community!  However, when I donated the 1000 coins the price was only around 5.5k, so probably would have kept it.

Cheers
I was one of the only people to donate to Julian's block explorer too (which would have come in handy this week).

Wow that's lame  Angry  I was only 1 of 3 people to donate, not counting Bk's 25k.  What a great NAUT community!  However, when I donated the 1000 coins the price was only around 5.5k, so probably would have kept it.

Cheers
Activity: 108
blockexp.info
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000
That was a bit of a drop since yesterday on Bittrex, time for a few cheap coins? or time to jump ship for a bit

Looks like a shakeout to me

The top wallet is up to 620k coins now! Let's hope it is Brian Kelly fattening the stabilization fund.
It looks that way, the next few days will be interesting viewing.
Pages:
Jump to: