Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield - page 98. (Read 901824 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
so according to the slack msgs...

either:
- naut balances will be migrated to a nxt monetary system issuance of naut
- naut will be left behind and a monetary system issuance will be used in place of naut
- naut stays the same and is used alongside whatever nxt does

how can we get some clarity on this..

Listen to what BK said. Expect that it will be used in the way the CNBC article discussed. With legal issues, he wouldn't post an article regarding the details if there weren't contracts in place already.

http://www.cnbc.com/2015/07/08/greek-island-agrees-to-test-digital-currency-commentary.html
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

No, I just think BK is an evil shitwit and I am trying to keep all the excessive b.s. associated with Wall Street out of crypto. That's one of the reasons why cryptocurrency was necessitated: because Wall Street can't be trusted to run jack shit.

What a response... So, you're looking for people IN CRYPTO to be more trustworthy and purvey less BS than Wall Street.  Ha!  Crypto is one of the biggest cesspools of scammers, hucksters and frauds I've ever encountered, with a few honest folks and devs sprinkled in that are genuinely working on interesting and occasionally practical things.  I hardly think that crypto is a beacon of honesty and trust, and could name dozens of coins that were bald-faced scams. 

(Among those few honest folks in crypto, by the way, is jyap who actually contributed code to NAUT)

They just take and take and take until there's nothing left, then they sell your organs, your skin and your bones.

Again, nothing like all the obvious scams that have been perpetrated on the crypto scene over and over again...

So fuck Brian Kelly, and fuck all you spoiled, wanna-be playboys that got dragged down in his bullshit coin. Congratulations -- you are helping to fund the extravagant lifestyle of the already filthy rich and famous.
You won't even know you've been had until you've got nothing left. I'm gonna be laughing at you guys all the way down, too.

Keeping it classy, crypto-style... I see no similarities, in the tone of your response, with the Wall Street mentality you are trashing.   Wink

Whatever your agenda, just take it out on something else - you're a boring boor.  Go swim with Barabbas in some sociopath broth...
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
so according to the slack msgs...

either:
- naut balances will be migrated to a nxt monetary system issuance of naut
- naut will be left behind and a monetary system issuance will be used in place of naut
- naut stays the same and is used alongside whatever nxt does

how can we get some clarity on this..
Activity: 1009
Merit: 261
You can receive invit here : http://slackinvite.supernet.org/
Welcome!  Wink
@halinyo  Wink Wink

If anyone has thoughts, opinions etc on this Agisitri project, the best place to air them, to learn about what you can do to contribute, for wider perspective on the project, etc etc, is here :

https://sprnt.slack.com/messages/nautilus/

Use the link above to gain access
legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018

come on on and join the slack!

Nxt Monetary System is a powerful tool!
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
You can receive invit here : http://slackinvite.supernet.org/
Welcome!  Wink
@halinyo  Wink Wink
legendary
Activity: 1246
The top wallets keep slowly accumulating and the number of coins for sell is decreasing

Activity: 133
Merit: 10
Folks, BK is one of the few people that have had mainstream promotion.  He has connections and $$ . I'm holding.  The Fudding that's going on don't even make sense.

The fudding has to do with the fact that NAUT has a potential to go somewhere.  Pessimists don't hold any NAUT so they are pissed they missed rise in price.  Still plenty of time to get in, but there aren't too many coins to go around.
Activity: 147
Folks, BK is one of the few people that have had mainstream promotion.  He has connections and $$ . I'm holding.  The Fudding that's going on don't even make sense.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
Nobody wants to sell... WHY Huh  Cheesy Grin Wink

Update: Up we go !

Just needed btc to dump.  Cry
legendary

drachmae [11:48 AM]
sorry i got jet lag and only just arroved on the Iskland

This is probably some of the lamest FUD i've seen around here in awhile, it amazes me a human being would actually sit down for 30 minutes to write this crap.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Holding since June 2014 Wink.  Patience is key with this coin.

You have me beat there, been holding and buying since October and have sold 0 coins.  Have you sold any?

Haven't sold none yet. So I have hopes. I like how BK is using his network to find use for this coin. Could do a lot more with communicating to the naut community to increase good will, hence hardly no one contributed to developer's fund. Will see where this goes. " Ride or Die "
Activity: 195
Here's the nail in the coffin, for any of you that aren't completely blinded by NAUT propaganda yet:

http://cryptolife.net/scam-alert-nautiluscoin/

Basically the article calls out BK for what he actually is: a spoiled, lying, know-nothing hack. He just happens to come from an extremely wealthy family and he uses that fact to pretend like he knows anything about money. He does not. All he knows is how to take, take, take, take and take some more.

So if you keep feeling like donating to the trust fund of a pampered, fattened nerd (who cares about nothing other than his fat self), by all means, don't read the linked article and continue living your tunnel-vision, fictitious-reality life, where the 1% truly has your best interests in mind.  Roll Eyes

Idiots.

heres the nails in the coffin for you nutildah you grade A fuckwit. This ridiculous lie spreading asshole is the one getting killed by vega from street fighter in this video https://youtu.be/iOxXFflttyg?t=9m40s .

apart from his absolutely terrible acting, this guy has been coming to these forums posting all sorts of nonsense for i dunno how long. Most have him on ignore but he will still come in here with his stupid ideas and try and spread his lies.

he just got burned by shitty trading imo and looking for something other than himself to blame.

i should probably thank him for the cheap coins =)

cheers dickhead =)
Here's the nail in the coffin, for any of you that aren't completely blinded by NAUT propaganda yet:

Basically the article calls out BK for what he actually is: a spoiled, lying, know-nothing hack. He just happens to come from an extremely wealthy family and he uses that fact to pretend like he knows anything about money. He does not. All he knows is how to take, take, take, take and take some more.

So if you keep feeling like donating to the trust fund of a pampered, fattened nerd (who cares about nothing other than his fat self), by all means, don't read the linked article and continue living your tunnel-vision, fictitious-reality life, where the 1% truly has your best interests in mind.  Roll Eyes

Idiots.

You're a little late with that, I posted that up here a week ago, but thank you for the reminder.  I guess bitcoin is the only "true, none scam coin" lol.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net

I just read the article and it's laughably petty, hateful and biased.  It actually sounds like you wrote it, same capitalist hating attitude. 

And of course you're not investing in crypto to make money, no, you're here to be altruistic so how dare this capitalist pig make any money after putting his money, work and reputation into NAUT?   Hahaha.

One thing is for sure which is why I'm up 700% on NAUT, that 1% rich powerful bankers will absolutely try to succeed at their projects and you know, be successful and make money so unless you're too busy being an idiot hater you too can easily invest and get a FREE ride; let these evil bankers spend their time, effort and money doing all the work and you make tons of money doing NOTHING.

But why get a free ride when you can bitch, moan and hate on people actually working to do something with that which they have been given. 

Haha, communists are the funniest kind of wannabes.  lol

Idiots.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114

Idiots.
I love it how drachmea keeps repeating himself about not buying NAUT, all 4 times.  Remember guys do not buy NAUT  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1106
The future is bright with DigiByte.

This is definitely bullshit, as it is planned to manipulate the price Cheesy I also talk to this guy, but he always says this kind of stuff.. Whenever he says bad things about NAUT, the next day or two, price jumps lol... So dont dump into bullshit Smiley
Activity: 1009
Merit: 261
'drachmae' has been spreading all sorts of double speak amongst various forums and communication channels, none of which adds up under questioning ...
legendary
Merit: 1005
x effort.....

this old trick actually works?

Target price? or just low?

BTW: you need a better script

Pages:
Jump to: