Author

Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield - page 108. (Read 901824 times)

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net

you are delusional... this coin is done. my bet he doesn't want the liability connected with it ! jmho :\  mehh

Liability could be an issue but destroying his credibility given his line of work is even worse.

He has to find a way to unload this coin in some equitable manner at this point.  If you had his money and running a business investing other people's money and you wrote a book about crypto and you're on TV, wouldn't you easily spend at least $1 million to save face and chalk it up as a million dollar lesson?

For me it would be a no brainer, but not all people care about their reputation so that's the risk here.  I thought for sure Garza was gonna spend any money he had to salvage XPY and I was wrong and I took a 70% loss on that trade.

But BK is a whole different class and has a real business based solely on his reputation and he has all the right connections to make it work so I think the risk here, relative to the potential reward is actually small.

You should at least break even if you buy NAUT now just when alts start taking off, given the low dilution and no inflation.  And if BK comes through you may see 100 Bitcoin profit on 1 btc investment and that's a rarity.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Anybody notice the date of the self imposed quiet period?

June 4th.

Quiet periods in stocks are usually 14 days or 30 days.

So what happens on July 4th?

Oh yeah, Drachmae project gives a huge presentation in Greece.

This is not a guarantee but it's a good sign.

Loading up then...

I don't have any btc to load up but I would be buying here if I did.

There's no guarantee; this is still very much a flip of the coin but if it works out, given the backers of the coin and the dynamics of this coin, the payout would probably be 100 fold.

Believe it!
Activity: 558
Merit: 500
The wildly disparate opinions in this thread are hilarious. Perfect microcosm of Bitcointalk in general.

Can't blame Kelly for not posting here, though. He's dammed if he does, dammed if he doesn't.

Guess we'll see what happens next month.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

June 4th.

Loading up then...
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

June 4th.

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
https://twitter.com/Nautiluscoin/status/606410676479918080

this is what I call the bishop of FOX crypto being caught on tape molesting the alter boy, ommision "Sorry I am not speaking under self imposed vow of silence"

LOL

translation; I can't even get $100k in kick down to prop up my crypto projecct ... seriously?  Fuck even MAX and Vert have backers.

BK says, " Fuck you all I got nothing, washing my hands "

Good luck on pushing that down the memory hole, Capt. Nemo  Grin

legendary
Activity: 1106
The future is bright with DigiByte.
So funny when rich slobs lose their money to even richer slobs.

Don't be a hater against the rich [or the richer] - riches are all a matter of timing and chance and it can happen to anyone.  Not to mention riches are more of a curse than a blessing on many levels...a curse we all search out.

And what rich slobs do you see around here?  I only see normal average investors trying to make some money investing in crypto.  I wish I were a rich slob.  Just and FYI.  Wink

Well said Vlad. Good luck peeps.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Don't be a hater against the rich [or the richer] - riches are all a matter of timing and chance and it can happen to anyone.  Not to mention riches are more of a curse than a blessing on many levels...a curse we all search out.

And what rich slobs do you see around here?  I only see normal average investors trying to make some money investing in crypto.  I wish I were a rich slob.  Just and FYI.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
legendary
I also suggest all NAUT bag holders, remove their coins from bittrex to cryptsy or own wallet. I don't want BK see the others' stash.
legendary

That is what we can do once it is confirmed that BK HAS RUN AWAY and wash his hands out of naut.
We can find a few competitor and there are a lot of news out there we can pay and publish an agreed article we create together, which risks his reputation and takes him down -%80.. Cheers

This IS THE MOST DEAD community, you guys do not have the guts even to write a simple "Hi, wassup with the f#%$*** promised update?" to BK!!

Hal, you're fudding overtime.  Haha!  I love it!

Keep up the good work!  lol

Can someone explain what does this mean? https://twitter.com/Nautiluscoin/status/606410676479918080

I think I found what that means here: https://twitter.com/kilkinyox/status/606451346871623680
Activity: 229
Merit: 100
The contact details from your favorite scammer:

Brian Kelly Capital
500 West Putnam Ave, Suite 400
Greenwich, CT 06830
Tel: 203.542.7202
[email protected]
legendary

That is what we can do once it is confirmed that BK HAS RUN AWAY and wash his hands out of naut.
We can find a few competitor and there are a lot of news out there we can pay and publish an agreed article we create together, which risks his reputation and takes him down -%80.. Cheers

This IS THE MOST DEAD community, you guys do not have the guts even to write a simple "Hi, wassup with the f#%$*** promised update?" to BK!!

Can someone explain what does this mean? https://twitter.com/Nautiluscoin/status/606410676479918080
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

legendary
Well instead of just being your usual self why don't you hop on the bandwagon and help us get some answers out of him so this doesn't happen to anyone else again. The future crypto world will thank you for it.

P.S Yes I'm "starting" to feel that we should have listened to you but your word alone wasn't good enough. So why don't you actually help us now when we really need it. I know most of whats left of the community and myself would appreciate a positive input from you.

Really I don't have 1 shit to give about NAUT. I sold out all my holdings quite some time ago at a decent profit, just like your dev. I guess I just enjoy harping on the stupid rich.

If BK had any honor at all, he would either hari-kari himself upon the sudden realization that his entire lifetime on this planet has been a waste, or at least offer to reimburse everybody who lost money in his scam. He can afford to, after all...

Any of you losers gonna buy his book, too? You just don't know when you've been had. That's the problem. Time to move on to a coin with actual potential. You want a list?

DASH
NXT
NEM
XCP
SJCX

for starters. Go ahead and ridicule me for my choices. I've made money on all of these investments. Timing isn't everything for coins with long-term potential.

If BK did anything he proved that Wall Street and cryptocurrency just don't mix. That's why bitcoin was necessitated: so the average person could escape the stupid, evil, greedy clutches of the (children of the) filthy rich.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Wow, an overpriviledged Wall Street jerkoff screws over the unsuspecting public for personal profit?

Wow, who would have guessed this could ever happen??

Who could have possibly seen this coming from a million miles away??

Well instead of just being your usual self why don't you hop on the bandwagon and help us get some answers out of him so this doesn't happen to anyone else again. The future crypto world will thank you for it.

P.S Yes I'm "starting" to feel that we should have listened to you but your word alone wasn't good enough. So why don't you actually help us now when we really need it. I know most of whats left of the community and myself would appreciate a positive input from you.
legendary
Wow, an overpriviledged Wall Street jerkoff screws over the unsuspecting public for personal profit?

Wow, who would have guessed this could ever happen??

Who could have possibly seen this coming from a million miles away??

legendary
Sooooo does anyone have any inside scoop on whether there is going to be an announcement?

I have stood by BK since day one but it really seems as though he is just trying to wash this away quietly. The likelihood of ANY coin be adopted by a Country at this point is highly unlikely.

Does CNBC have a direct competitor that we can get this story to? If he doesn't act soon I want to see he career go up in shit for it.

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Sooooo does anyone have any inside scoop on whether there is going to be an announcement?

I have stood by BK since day one but it really seems as though he is just trying to wash this away quietly. The likelihood of ANY coin be adopted by a Country at this point is highly unlikely.

Does CNBC have a direct competitor that we can get this story to? If he doesn't act soon I want to see he career go up in shit for it.

It's kind of unbelievable he can't make NAUT an attractive investment at 4k when lots of old alts are recovering, even Maxcoin is at 10k.

I have a feeling he has sunk more time, money and effort than he thought he would have to at this point.
I hope I'm wrong and he bounces back to positive old BK but my faith is starting to wear
Jump to: