Author

Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield - page 106. (Read 901824 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

Also Halinyo who keeps deleting his posts stated that Naut has nothing to do with the Drachmea project before he deleted it.

I wonder why he deleted  Cheesy
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
The rex richlist changed today, someone entered second with 90k coins, its like they were desperate to stock up...

90k coins is 2nd place on the richlist?  That can't be right, that's low.

Anybody have a link to the trex richlist?  Thx

On a sidenote, this is getting interesting.  Volume and price spike and I think that big thing in Greece for the drachmae project is tomorrow if I'm not mistaken. 

Plus, the 30 day quiet period is over.  Maybe we'll hear something.

Are you talking about the top bittrex balances? https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-NAUT
The nautiluscoin richlist link has been down for sometime now.  Also Halinyo who keeps deleting his posts stated that Naut has nothing to do with the Drachmea project before he deleted it.
legendary
The rex richlist changed today, someone entered second with 90k coins, its like they were desperate to stock up...

just log in to bittrex.com and check the distribution tab,  biggest wallet has 375k or so and they've been accumulating also.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net

On a sidenote, this is getting interesting.  Volume and price spike and I think that big thing in Greece for the drachmae project is tomorrow if I'm not mistaken. 

Plus, the 30 day quiet period is over.  Maybe we'll hear something.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
well there are very heavy baggs on rex
but this is still a good coin (techwise)
you delete all of the mismanagement (just noise)
jyap has got a fair wallet/network

now refactor BK (mainstream pumP) 
and GREXIT

yah dog
dump it Wink
Activity: 398
Merit: 250
Have I missed something?

as long as you havent missed selling to whoever thinks he needs to buy at absurd prices: no.

omg its 30 days since the self imposed quiet period. buy buy buy.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Have I missed something?
Activity: 18
I cant sync the wallet. It says "No blocksource available..."

I am using the 64bit wallet, with the following nodes in "Nautiluscoin.conf". Did I name it correctly? I did try "nautiluscoin.conf" also.

rpcuser=username
rpcpassword=password
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=1161
port=11161
gen=0
server=1
addnode=54.186.223.183
addnode=54.187.101.97
addnode=74.208.230.160
addnode=184.155.218.183
addnode=71.227.74.98
addnode=188.194.8.82
addnode=109.201.154.157
addnode=184.155.218.183

Maybe it just needs more time?

Are you using version 2.0?

No 1.2

I thought 2.0 is in beta?

ok nvm. Got it synced by adding these 2 nodes

addnode=54.187.96.217
addnode=52.0.108.136

I am using the 64bit wallet, with the following nodes in "Nautiluscoin.conf". Did I name it correctly? I did try "nautiluscoin.conf" also.

rpcuser=username
rpcpassword=password
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=1161
port=11161
gen=0
server=1
addnode=54.186.223.183
addnode=54.187.101.97
addnode=74.208.230.160
addnode=184.155.218.183
addnode=71.227.74.98
addnode=188.194.8.82
addnode=109.201.154.157
addnode=184.155.218.183

No 1.2

I thought 2.0 is in beta?
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

rpcuser=username
rpcpassword=password
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=1161
port=11161
gen=0
server=1
addnode=54.186.223.183
addnode=54.187.101.97
addnode=74.208.230.160
addnode=184.155.218.183
addnode=71.227.74.98
addnode=188.194.8.82
addnode=109.201.154.157
addnode=184.155.218.183

rpcuser=username
rpcpassword=password
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=1161
port=11161
gen=0
server=1
addnode=54.186.223.183
addnode=54.187.101.97
addnode=74.208.230.160
addnode=184.155.218.183
addnode=71.227.74.98
addnode=188.194.8.82
addnode=109.201.154.157
addnode=184.155.218.183

Activity: 229
Merit: 100
Wow.... Are you guys still stuck with this dead coin??
legendary
Activity: 1106
The future is bright with DigiByte.
Hello,

IMPORTANT:
If you think you love NAUT and you want to do something for it, yourself and the community, then please PM me.

PS: I would prefer to talk in person over skype. It would be great if someone with a long NAUT history gets in touch. It could be a few people, so PM me.

Update-1: A few community members have contacted and progressing.
Update-2: I am quite happy to see such great interest to help things out. I think we are getting our community back Wink
Update-3: I will arrange a hangout with all the respected NAUT members, who wanted to represent the NAUT community. Time: TBD

Update-4: We will create a NAUT committee.

Best,
Halin

Any response from your tweet to BK (if that was you)?

There is no response directly from BK, but I got another update about creating a committee for NAUT, where we will have no overall supreme leader, in an equal manner, we will have votes and discussions internally and proceed for the faith of NAUT. Anybody would like to take a seat in the committee, contact me. Since, there are quite some interests, I might need to choose top 5 people with their level of interest and background with digital currency and NAUT. So you need to show your interest via PM,DM. Cheers.

Sounds good, any idea when the hangout will happen?.

Possibly this weekend, depending on if primarily I got my questions answered, which I will share with NAUT committee members. Cheers!

Sorry guys, I have no further update from the person. Therefore, I cannot just arrange the hangout, yet. Bear with me.
Cheers,
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net

Possibly this weekend, depending on if primarily I got my questions answered, which I will share with NAUT committee members. Cheers!

Man, that's encouraging.  Thanks for the update.  Hopefully BK will have something solid regarding the drachmae project by the next deadline, July 1st.  By solid I mean real proof as in a real contract or some official government official from Greece expressing interest in this drachmae project.

Cheers!

legendary
Hello,

IMPORTANT:
If you think you love NAUT and you want to do something for it, yourself and the community, then please PM me.

PS: I would prefer to talk in person over skype. It would be great if someone with a long NAUT history gets in touch. It could be a few people, so PM me.

Update-2: I am quite happy to see such great interest to help things out. I think we are getting our community back Wink
Update-3: I will arrange a hangout with all the respected NAUT members, who wanted to represent the NAUT community. Time: TBD

Best,
Halin

There is no response directly from BK, but I got another update about creating a committee for NAUT, where we will have no overall supreme leader, in an equal manner, we will have votes and discussions internally and proceed for the faith of NAUT. Anybody would like to take a seat in the committee, contact me. Since, there are quite some interests, I might need to choose top 5 people with their level of interest and background with digital currency and NAUT. So you need to show your interest via PM,DM. Cheers.

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
Hello,

IMPORTANT:

Best,
Halin

legendary
Hello,

IMPORTANT:

Best,
Halin

Activity: 46
Hello,

IMPORTANT:

Update-4: We will create a NAUT comittee.

Best,
Halin

legendary
Hello,

IMPORTANT:

Best,
Halin
Jump to: