Author

Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield - page 105. (Read 901824 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
I sent my coins to my bittrex account, but it has been long time that the confirmations are still zero.. why?

Working fine for me on the 2.0 wallet.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
Is BK buying up all the coins on bittrex? There are two accounts that have been "battling" each other for the last few days.  Anyone selling into the buy walls? or putting up asks?
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
I sent my coins to my bittrex account, but it has been long time that the confirmations are still zero.. why?
I made a donation seeing as BK will match it and I'll donate more if we get some specifics.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
2nd that motion

addendum

1.  Post 'possible' case use list
2.  Post size-able account, signed, and owned by BK
3.  Agree to freeze said funds for 2 years (or more)
4.  Post account, signed, of funds in stabilization fund
5.  Post terms of stabilization program
6.  Immediately purchase 18 month block explorer on https://chainz.cryptoid.info/

link of call for dev donations
http://static1.squarespace.com/static/53593f0be4b0c3ad738404f5/t/55998ae9e4b0d82ab99960af/1436125929431/NautiluscoinJulyUpdate.pdf

note:
http://explorer.nautiluscoin.com/ (dead)
http://nautinsight.buddylabsapps.com/ (dead)

yeah, i have to say that asking for $NAUT donations after so much silence, with only some vague mention of "sports and entertainment" use cases, probably isn't going to inspire a lot of people... i'm guessing there is actually a pretty cool use case that BK has in mind, which may bring some nice value to the coin, but without any specifics or a plan like the one that BitcoinNational suggests, it's tough to get on board and donate.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Well glad I took my profit and ran. Not sure why we needed a quiet period just to announce the project is in shambles but whatever.
legendary
Activity: 840
Ha, so funny. After years of silence, you're asking us if we will invest in your project? Like... what?
How much do you think we'll need to raise?
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
2nd that motion

addendum

1.  Post 'possible' case use list
2.  Post size-able account, signed, and owned by BK
3.  Agree to freeze said funds for 2 years (or more)
4.  Post account, signed, of funds in stabilization fund
5.  Post terms of stabilization program
6.  Immediately purchase 18 month block explorer on https://chainz.cryptoid.info/

link of call for dev donations
http://static1.squarespace.com/static/53593f0be4b0c3ad738404f5/t/55998ae9e4b0d82ab99960af/1436125929431/NautiluscoinJulyUpdate.pdf

note:
http://explorer.nautiluscoin.com/ (dead)
http://nautinsight.buddylabsapps.com/ (dead)

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net

Brian, I will personally NOT donate a single coin without anything solid.

Sorry, but for 18 months all we've gotten from you is vague promises whole the price has collapsed and insiders have presumably bought up most of the coins.

I'm willing to donate but no way am I doing that with nothing more than what appears to be more grasping at the wind.
Has Julian stopped running his explorers?
legendary
Activity: 1106
The future is bright with DigiByte.
Activity: 398
Merit: 250
Nothing I would love more than to eat my words and be wrong but I honestly cannot see a country taking on digital currency at this point in time.

this is easier than you might think.

a. most money is electric already ... so nothing changes / just a debit card like before
b. real paper money can be printed (each note redeemable for the crypto)

c. the only difference is sound currency and sane monetary system (fixed units & at fixed rate of inflation unless algo is forked by .gov) and if the average person wants to be a bank they can use QTs (no different than stashing bank notes under a matress).

And why exactly would a government want this?

edit: with exactly I mean for example this (and pls excuse any misuse of terms, I was never too interested in the technical aspects of crypto).

If you want to fork a coin you need the acceptance of the users/miners, right? How can the government be sure of that acceptance? If the government cant, it would be completely insane to switch to a crypto as national currency - from the government's viewpoint.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
Nothing I would love more than to eat my words and be wrong but I honestly cannot see a country taking on digital currency at this point in time.

this is easier than you might think.

a. most money is electric already ... so nothing changes / just a debit card like before
b. real paper money can be printed (each note redeemable for the crypto)

c. the only difference is sound currency and sane monetary system (fixed units & at fixed rate of inflation unless algo is forked by .gov) and if the average person wants to be a bank they can use QTs (no different than stashing bank notes under a matress).
Activity: 398
Merit: 250

They will, there is no going back to paper fiat but I don't know if any will do that until they get solid confirmation from the US government that they fully support crypto and Bitcoin which is what the COIN ETF will do for the world.

So until then I think what we'll see is governments testing the idea but corporations, who have much more lateral movement, should start using Bitcoin and various digital tokens before their respective govts adopt them.

That said, I would expect BK to at least approach some Greek corporations and get some pilot test gong for NAUT to be rebranded and used as a corporate digital token.

I doubt it will happen in the next ten years, though. Probably alot longer.

Also, halinyo has a strange habbit of deleting his posts from time to time without any reason (at least I couldnt figure it out).
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net

They will, there is no going back to paper fiat but I don't know if any will do that until they get solid confirmation from the US government that they fully support crypto and Bitcoin which is what the COIN ETF will do for the world.

So until then I think what we'll see is governments testing the idea but corporations, who have much more lateral movement, should start using Bitcoin and various digital tokens before their respective govts adopt them.

That said, I would expect BK to at least approach some Greek corporations and get some pilot test gong for NAUT to be rebranded and used as a corporate digital token.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Activity: 133
Merit: 10

Also Halinyo who keeps deleting his posts stated that Naut has nothing to do with the Drachmea project before he deleted it.

I wonder why he deleted  Cheesy

Naut might have nothing to do with the Drachmea project.  The thing is we don't have a clue what Naut is supposed to be used for.  It would be nice if BK actually told us what the "use case" of the coin was since it's supposedly complete.  BK is the complete opposite of Max Kieser, who keeps pumping his shit coins, but at least his followers have a "good feel" when they waste their money away.  We as Naut "investors" don't have a clue what the heck is going on.
Jump to: