Author

Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield - page 107. (Read 901824 times)

Activity: 133
Merit: 10
Found this on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tp4QZw3J8rg  BK talks a little bit about digital currency and blockchain/investing.  A little dated, April 12, 2015, but still interesting to watch.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.

If NAUT is used for Drachmae project, then the price per NAUT can make at least a jump of x100 from here, and could go up to x500 range at the peak.
Therefore, it is so difficult to understand those sell walls at 6k-10k... LoL... We just need to buy and be patient... Coz as it seems from BK's tweet, he is long term in this and waiting for the right moment. Please place some more sell walls, so that I can buy more at cheap as possible. But dont worry, I will clean those sell walls when the time is right Cheesy

We all know this thing will fly in the end, patience will pay it off Wink

PS: Drachmae speech of LEE GRANT @payExpo 2015: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVXL3XzubDQ
legendary
This coin is getting stronger.
Must be some good news Wink
legendary
Activity: 1246

"The stability fund was our first answer to the buyer of last resort issue; however, we believe a better solution exists. We will be spending the next month in consultation with economists and academic partners to identify the best way to create a buyer of last resort that will be hard coded into Nautiluscoin."

I can't imagine how this will work, but that's the info we have to speculate on.   Kiss

I know there has been some work in the field of anti-dumping mechanisms in other coins which may be something he is considering. I do remember that was one of the first primary reasons for Naut was to try and solve some of the volatility problems of Bitcoin.
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
abaddon
I'm not affiliated with Brian or NAUT, so I have no additional information than what is public.  However, I  think the wording of "quiet period" isn't just a coincidence, as it is a term used in the financial realm often.  I can only assume there are legal details being worked out at this time.

Based on previous updates from BK, mainly the March update, he outlines 2 things he wishes to accomplish with NAUT:

"mining centralization and lack of a buyer of last resort"

I believe the "buyer of last resort" idea is the reason for legal details needing to be worked out, and the reason for the silence.  In later updates he says they are in talks with an identified partner. 

"The stability fund was our first answer to the buyer of last resort issue; however, we believe a better solution exists. We will be spending the next month in consultation with economists and academic partners to identify the best way to create a buyer of last resort that will be hard coded into Nautiluscoin."

I can't imagine how this will work, but that's the info we have to speculate on.   Kiss
legendary
Think it's any coincidence both explorers are down? I guess quiet period also means no speculation on watching wallet movement for awhile.

No, quiet period just means no talking to the press or in public about your coin/stock.

If the explorers are down then it's either a big coincidence or they don't want to see certain movement of coins.

It's an interesting future legal question concerning crypto and regulation, in theory a public blockchain brings transparency but it also can breed speculation, if someone moves tens of millions of dollars worth of Bitcoin over the blockchain it is seen by all and will usually set off a hype pump (or market fear).
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net
Think it's any coincidence both explorers are down? I guess quiet period also means no speculation on watching wallet movement for awhile.

No, quiet period just means no talking to the press or in public about your coin/stock.

If the explorers are down then it's either a big coincidence or they don't want to see certain movement of coins.
legendary
legendary
Oh sheettt, I have to buy again! Accumulation in progress!
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
https://twitter.com/BKBrianKelly/status/608645753871962112

There is a reason for self-imposed "quiet period"  Kiss

Exactly like I predicted.  The quiet period is for regulation purposes even though there are no such regulations yet in Crypto.  BK is thinking ahead and trying to stay compliant with any forthcoming retroactive laws which will surely be passed by next year.

So this quiet period confirms that there is something serious going on.

The PayExpo in London was yesterday and today.  I would say in a few days we should at least hear some rumors if not some kind of outright news from BK.
Activity: 168
https://twitter.com/BKBrianKelly/status/608645753871962112

There is a reason for self-imposed "quiet period"  Kiss

I was a little worried after that "quiet period" tweet as well, glad to hear him reaffirming longterm involvement... Even if this is a sketchy period for the coin, it seems that at some point something decent will come of it all.

Activity: 159
abaddon
legendary

I agree. 

It's easy to put out the monthly update with some more buzzwords and reaching some new 50% of a goal.

So why go into a quiet period unless there is something going on and you don't want to be accused of anything.

Kelly comes from the world of stocks where quiet periods are normal and expected.  He could be timing of future regulations which will be made retroactive.

I think it's definitely a good sign.

Gotta hand it to you Vlad you know you're stuff, even I naively interpreted the quiet tweet as BK washing his hands of things but I am not with the traditional world of securities and changed my mind about things after researching a bit more. I went and bought back into Naut the other day.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
This self-imposed silent period means that there is something big and material to disclose. I suspect BK has a deal on the table for a legitimate Nautilus coin use case.

If the deal is a good one, this is a ten bagger, easy.

I agree. 

It's easy to put out the monthly update with some more buzzwords and reaching some new 50% of a goal.

So why go into a quiet period unless there is something going on and you don't want to be accused of anything.

Kelly comes from the world of stocks where quiet periods are normal and expected.  He could be timing of future regulations which will be made retroactive.

I think it's definitely a good sign.
legendary

Bryce Weiner must have been intentional to kill the price.  There's no way BK could have been that stupid.  lol

Bryce fucks up every project he gets and somehow keeps getting work. He screwed up Bitseeds and they finally axed him, screwed up Gamerholic (why they hired him as a consultant later I don't know), he did SOMETHING at Blocktech to get fired there. I honestly think most people outside of the cryptosphere have no clue about his poison and they just hear by word of mouth "oh yeah, this Bryce guy, he knows his stuff, you should hire him to make your coin."

I think there is the talk on Drachmae project in PayEXPO in London. Actually just now 15:30GMT, Lee Grant from the coinstructors is giving a speech.
So I think we may have an update sooner than later, could take up to 5 days or more if there is other organized meetings any soon....
legendary

Bryce Weiner must have been intentional to kill the price.  There's no way BK could have been that stupid.  lol

Bryce fucks up every project he gets and somehow keeps getting work. He screwed up Bitseeds and they finally axed him, screwed up Gamerholic (why they hired him as a consultant later I don't know), he did SOMETHING at Blocktech to get fired there. I honestly think most people outside of the cryptosphere have no clue about his poison and they just hear by word of mouth "oh yeah, this Bryce guy, he knows his stuff, you should hire him to make your coin."
Activity: 623
Merit: 500
Fortune favours the bold!
This self-imposed silent period means that there is something big and material to disclose. I suspect BK has a deal on the table for a legitimate Nautilus coin use case.

If the deal is a good one, this is a ten bagger, easy.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

wow have you naut figured out these "coins" are created to make the developers BTCBTCBTC and that's it!!!
>>>This was a COINGEN CLONE how much more stupid can you get? :\\\\ mehhhh

Well, if you're working this hard to bash NAUT then clearly there's a pump coming.  lol

Thanks for the heads up!
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

====> Who the fvck you think you are talking to? I warned you about Josh Garza from the get go! I mean wtf you in Russia or was that a lie too? Thieves don't last long where i'm from. BK wants to distance himself from his coingen joke and that's all ...just look who he got to "fix" NAUT = BRYCE WEINER!!!! ROTFLMFAO!!!!

~TALK ABOUT UNETHICAL BUSINESS PARTNERS!!!!

(*promo*) >>>>>>>TIME FOR A CRIME WAVE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kr64JW3FcM8

Oh no, not you again:  You're everywhere, man!!!

Jump to: